🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

YOU FCUKING NASTY MOTHER FCUKers!

All you Hatians that have taken jobs from African Americans!! GTFO!

All you nasty latinos that have destroyed public education! Lowered our wages. GTFO!

I’m so happy!

Son, maybe you should lay off whatever drugs you are on.

Can't wait to hear Democrat's reaction to this. lol

They will attack it BUT they won’t fight it because they know damn well Americans are in no mood for anything that does not put America first right now. It’s an Election Year.

Since Corona took hold 30 days ago, notice how the Left has no room anymore for posting Obama-era family separation photos from the border as a means to GET TRUMP.

YOU FCUKING NASTY MOTHER FCUKers!

All you Hatians that have taken jobs from African Americans!! GTFO!

All you nasty latinos that have destroyed public education! Lowered our wages. GTFO!

I’m so happy!

Son, maybe you should lay off whatever drugs you are on.
Or maybe you should move your entire family to this type of neighborhood..

hoorah.jpeg

Get ready for the left's heads to implode

Attachments

• xayP29U5.jpeg
    xayP29U5.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 20
I'll believe this when hitlary goes to prison.

Not that he didn't try, but that the globalists will let it stand.

Last edited:
All immigration suspended Get ready for the left's heads to implode
Well, there goes the next 200,000 democrat voters in time for the election!
I wonder how long it'll take Nancy now to come off her vacation to address this new emergency!

Nervous Nancy failed to factor in the fact that the Booming Trump Economy was really driving immigration of new voters to America.

They will attack it BUT they won’t fight it because they know damn well Americans are in no mood for anything that does not put America first right now. It’s an Election Year.

Since Corona took hold 30 days ago, notice how the Left has no room anymore for posting Obama-era family separation photos from the border as a means to GET TRUMP.

Notice how there is ZERO media coverage about Epstein, The failed impeachment, Hong Kong, or anything else because of a flu bug...

They're going so far as to suggest it's a lab based bug that got loose. I smell a giant dead hog here.

Worst POTUS ever.
Indeed,the motherfucker has just earned that honor by giving authority of that evil organization fema to run the country instead of the president himself.fema gives the cia a run for its money as an evil organization,the cia of course has always made the third reich and Stalin look like a bunch of choir boys,this wolf in a sheep’s clothing has got the sheep in America brainwashed he is working for the American people. We are in dangerous times now,the government will say they have a vaccine for us but it will be harmful to us instead just like the flu shot is that we have been conditioned is beneficial to us but slowly harms us as the years go by. I won’t take the vaccine,they will have to kill me or throw me in jail first before I take it. The trump lovers worshipping of this man is sick,this guy could kill an older woman right in front of their eyes and he could still do no wrong in their eyes :rolleyes-41: the trump sheep are as bad as the Obama worshipping sheep who also could not see the crimes he committed:rolleyes-41:

Check out post #5. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
That’s nothing,check out post number 8.comedygold,the brainwashed sheep I was talking about. :lmao: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back