🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

Until America can bring the unemployment rate down to the traditional Trump levels, we have more than enough people in this country.
I have a feeling that is why he's doing it. He sees a lot of unemployment ahead.
PLUS it's a little raw meat for his xenophobic base.
Win win

Until America can bring the unemployment rate down to the traditional Trump levels, we have more than enough people in this country.
I have a feeling that is why he's doing it. He sees a lot of unemployment ahead.
Win win

We are not xenophobic. We have valid reasons for our anti-immigration position(s) and your pretense otherwise, is divisive.

Why do you want to tear this country apart?

Win win

Actually , President Trump is generally in favor of Legal immigration. But with unemployment up, there is nothing for immigrants to do in America except take jobs from Americans.

Win win

Actually , President Trump is generally in favor of Legal immigration. But with unemployment up, there is nothing for immigrants to do in America except take jobs from Americans.
Yeah, that is the only way he can get some one to marry him. It proves there are jobs Americans won’t do.

This man will go down in history as one of our most courageous Presidents. This is how you put Americans first. Wow!

Liberal heads will explode and MSM are gonna wet their pants.

Sounds like a decent move considering the times. He probably lost whatever sizable Hispanic support he was going to get.

The blob is a coward in every sense of the word.

This is a great thing. God bless Trump!

The only problem i that it should permanent, not temporary.

At 330 million the US is full. No need to have more immigration.

We should only have immigration to accommodate legitimate marriages and adoptions. Maybe have a slot for a couple of thousand very productive people that would be job producers.

No more bringing in thirld world shitheads. No more importing welfare queens and no more assholes that flee totalitarian Leftest regimes but come here to the US and vote for Democrats.

This is a great thing. God bless Trump!

The only problem i that it should permanent, not temporary.

At 330 million the US is full. No need to have more immigration.

We should only have immigration to accommodate legitimate marriages and adoptions. Maybe have a slot for a couple of thousand very productive people that would be job producers.

No more bringing in thirld world shitheads. No more importing welfare queens and no more assholes that flee totalitarian Leftest regimes but come here to the US and vote for Democrats.

I just emailed the white house, made a mention that I am a life long republican, sometimes donor, and that I would like to see the ban kept long term.

and/or a complete overhaul of the system before reopening.

Win win

You are such a fucking peach...
Yeah, protecting the country from diseased immigrants is xenophobia...

Did Anderson Cooper tell you to say that or did you make that up yourself?

I LOVE TRUMP as I would love any leader who does good for his own citizens first.

Such as closing the borders on January 10th, but waiting 20 days? I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove my point.
Feel free to criticize Trump; I’m waiting for you to criticize the Ds who called him a racist.
But you never will.

Win win

They're not diseased. Covid has nothing to do with it. ALL legal immigrants are tested and immunized for a host of diseases. Trump is using it as a flimsy excuse.

Win win

They're not diseased. Covid has nothing to do with it. ALL legal immigrants are tested and immunized for a host of diseases. Trump is using it as a flimsy excuse.

Possibly... But.

1. I thought we were short on tests? Let's save them for Americans.

2. and it should have been done a long time ago. We have too many immigrants.

The base speaks.

Some insensitive language does not undermine the valid point(s).
So, stereotypical hate and bigotry is "valid" to you?

Of course it is. The base has ugly ideas.

Win win

Possibly... But.

1. I thought we were short on tests? Let's save them for Americans.

2. and it should have been done a long time ago. We have too many immigrants.
Yet we have hundreds of thousands of jobs that cannot be filled, industry tells us. We are going to have shortages of skilled technicians and doctors and others who have acquired their training elsewhere and want to come here, yes, to get rich. If it is a VERY temporary order, it makes sense. What you are proposing is shooting yourself in the foot.

The base speaks.

Some insensitive language does not undermine the valid point(s).
So, stereotypical hate and bigotry is "valid" to you?

Of course it is. The base has ugly ideas.

Are you seriously unable to see anything but the insensitive language? Do you not see the actual valid points raised?

I find that hard to believe. I think you are purposefully ignoring the valid points, because you know they make complete sense, and you don't want to agree with Trump.

Win win

Everyone is a racist except those that want to give government handouts to people based upon their skin color.

Forum List

Back