🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

So lemme get this straight ----------

It's in the "best interests" of THIS country, which leads the world in a not-even-close tally of pandemic infection, to close its border so that ............ people from other less-infected countries may be spared our illustrious infection rates?

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
World2,529,668+49,165174,676+4,279667,6241,687,36857,60232522.4
USA803,536+10,77743,656+1,14275,317684,56313,9512,4281324,096,88112,377
You libs are retarded. You must think we don’t remember the shit you said just days ago. You morons are unhinged.

A typical democrat week.

Monday- Trump can’t stop travel from China it’s racist!
Tuesday- Trump should have stopped travel sooner, we’re all going to die now!
Wednesday- Trump can’t stop immigration it’s racist!
Thursday- Trump didn’t stop immigration in time, we’re all going to die!
Atypical

It's in the "best interests" of THIS country, which leads the world in a not-even-close tally of pandemic infection, to close its border so that ............ people from other less-infected countries may be spared our illustrious infection rates?

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Yeah comrade P but only if one is dim enough to believe all countries are actually aware of how widespread is the infection and all are providing unadulterated stats. If foreigners are doing so much better why would they even want to immigrate to the US

You haven't demonstrated that they do. I'm already waiting on somebody else's strawman to demonstrate the same thing.

and why would Dems again be so unhinged that Trump is doing something about it?

Funny you should ask, because YOUR OWN LINK points out that it's a federal abuse of power. You know, the same shit y'all Rumpbots claim to be whining about everywhere else, until somebody hit the 180 button. Having it both ways: Priceless.

Sheesh … and to think you once were capable of thinking like a rational adult. Now you're just a blathering, TDS-afflicted retard. Very sad.

JFTR, get a look at comparative death rates by country:

View attachment 326192

Actually I already posted that comparison above. See the line that says "World"? 22.4 where ours is 132.

Know what Mexico's rate is? SIX.

Meanwhile take a look at that same death rate less than one month ago (posted March 28):
Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
1st
case
World629,910+33,59828,973+1,632138,089462,84824,28280.83.7Jan 10
USA112,560+8,4341,878+1823,219107,4632,6663406Jan 20
Italy86,4989,13410,95066,4143,7321,431151Jan 29
China81,394+543,295+374,9713,128886572Jan 10
Spain72,248+6,5295,812+67412,28554,1514,1651,545124Jan 30
Germany53,340+2,469399+486,65846,2831,5816375Jan 26
Iran35,408+3,0762,517+13911,67921,2123,20642230Feb 18
France32,9641,9955,70025,2693,78750531Jan 23
UK17,089+2,5461,019+26013515,93516325215Jan 30

Italy for example went from 151 to 399 a factor of 2.6. We went from 6 to 132 --- 22 times higher. In the same time span.

That tells you something about TIME and when to cherrypick your snapshot.

Last edited:
Worst POTUS ever.
Indeed,the motherfucker has just earned that honor by giving authority of that evil organization fema to run the country instead of the president himself.fema gives the cia a run for its money as an evil organization,the cia of course has always made the third reich and Stalin look like a bunch of choir boys,this wolf in a sheep’s clothing has got the sheep in America brainwashed he is working for the American people. We are in dangerous times now,the government will say they have a vaccine for us but it will be harmful to us instead just like the flu shot is that we have been conditioned is beneficial to us but slowly harms us as the years go by. I won’t take the vaccine,they will have to kill me or throw me in jail first before I take it. The trump lovers worshipping of this man is sick,this guy could kill an older woman right in front of their eyes and he could still do no wrong in their eyes :rolleyes-41: the trump sheep are as bad as the Obama worshipping sheep who also could not see the crimes he committed:rolleyes-41:
You are right. Trump could kill a mad, deranged Democrat woman holding a knife to a child's throat and I would not bat an eye! Way to go. See the distinction between your statement and mine...CONTEXT! Something you with your MSM fostered Trump derangement syndrome seem to forget! CONTEXT!

Well libs you banged the drum for how awfully bad this virus is to the extent that existing Ameticans must be locked down. A natural course then would be that the locked downs be protected to the greatest possible extent (health addiction) and immigrants must be willing to become locked outs; all for the greater good and safety.

Yeah comrade P but only if one is dim enough to believe all countries are actually aware of how widespread is the infection and all are providing unadulterated stats. If foreigners are doing so much better why would they even want to immigrate to the US
You haven't demonstrated that they do. I'm already waiting on somebody else's strawman to demonstrate the same thing.
So if no one wants to immigrate, why the Dem hissy-fit? Who is harmed by Trump's EO?
Funny you should ask, because YOUR OWN LINK points out that it's a federal abuse of power. You know, the same shit y'all Rumpbots claim to be whining about everywhere else, until somebody hit the 180 button. Having it both ways: Priceless.
So from one side of your always silly mouth it's foreigners don't even want to immigrate to the US and from the other side it's an abuse of Trump's power - it isn't at all - to restrict them from doing so. Talk about trying to have it both ways. You still haven't addressed the focus of the OP ... why the hysterical Dem temper tantrum? Why are y'all so unhinged?

So if no one wants to immigrate, why the Dem hissy-fit? Who is harmed by Trump's EO?
So from one side of your always silly mouth it's foreigners don't even want to immigrate to the US and from the other side it's an abuse of Trump's power - it isn't at all - to restrict them from doing so. Talk about trying to have it both ways. You still haven't addressed the focus of the OP ... why the hysterical Dem temper tantrum? Why are y'all so unhinged?

It's YOUR thread and YOUR questions, Chuckles. I just answered each one. If you don't want the answers, maybe don't pose the questions.

Oh and it's your strawman as well. See, I didn't say "no one wants to immigrate" -- YOU did. I just asked you for evidence of the contrary ....... which is what you asserted.

It's YOUR thread and YOUR questions, Chuckles. I just answered each one. If you don't want the answers, maybe don't pose the questions.

Oh and it's your strawman as well. See, I didn't say "no one wants to immigrate" -- YOU did. I just asked you for evidence of the contrary ....... which is what you asserted.
And again you just avoided the focus of this thread. Why are unhinged Dems having another flaming hissy-fit?

Sheesh.

There already is a travel ban, what does stopping the processing of Green Cards achieve...

Again there is a travel ban...

Trump is not letting a crisis which he incompetently handled go by without trying to leverage something...

They have already robbed $500bn first for corporations while the Healthcare and small businesses have been begging for money...

We didn't see a concert for multinational corporations...

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Link?

And again you just avoided the focus of this thread. Why are unhinged Dems having another flaming hissy-fit?

Sheesh.

Already told you in post 6, Peewee Herman. Citing YOUR OWN LINK.

There already is a travel ban, what does stopping the processing of Green Cards achieve...

Trump is not letting a crisis which he incompetently handled go by without trying to leverage something...

They have already robbed $500bn first for corporations while the Healthcare and small businesses have been begging for money...

"Concert"???? You like Bob Geldorf did? "Live Aid"??? Yea... that's a good idea!
A "concert" to help multinational corporations that really need people like you help!
How exciting a "concert"!

The wins keep stacking.

So leftists, on a scale from 1-10, how racist is the glorious decision?

The last thing we need right now is a horde of immigrants trying to flood across the borders. American jobs and resources for Americans only.

Thank you President Trump!

:beer: :dance::mm::banana::clap::5_1_12024:

Amazing. In one post you argue his action is meaningless while at the same time arguing his action is harmful. Simply amazing.

Amazing. In one post you argue his action is meaningless while at the same time arguing his action is harmful. Simply amazing.

Translation: His action is great, I could not have dreamed of better, but... ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Sheesh.

Already told you in post 6, Peewee Herman. Citing YOUR OWN LINK.
No ya didn't Princess, and simply saying you did is pretty typical of how a 6 yr old argues with an adult. Trump is gonna sign an EO suspending immigration. Why are Dems having another hissy-fit about that and why are you spinning desperately to avoid answering that very straight-forward Q?

Trump's timing on this EO is perfecto mundo!
It will keep the momentum going of Biden moving to the far left.
Trump will be signing the EO tomorrow! Any Dimms want a pen?
Given the reaction of idiots here (and their fellow Dims in real time), they are for now happy to set their hair on fire again and scream at the moon like TDS crazed monkeys. I assure you another anti-US lawsuit is being cooked at the misleadingly named ACLU:

1587503815279.png

Forum List

Back