Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

/——/ Obozo said flat out he didn’t want help from the Republicans.

Thats a rediculous lie.

Obama tried extensively for a Grand Bargain with Bohner, but Republican leadership couldn't herd their rank and file to ANY compromise.

obamaboehner_021016getty.jpg

Showdown scars: How the $4 trillion ‘grand bargain’ collapsed

Both are true. Obama told Republicans to pound sand when they had large majorities and then complained about Republicans blocking him (which they did) when he did not.

Both are not true - whatever comments each made, Obama did seek to work out a deal for the sake of dealing with long term deficits. Same can't be said about Trump, who pretty much doesn't give a shit about anything past his time in office.

Obama tried when he had no choice. When he had majorities he told the Republicans that they could come along or not. When you excuse bad behavior it only gets worse.

What the f is the difference?

Doesn't change the fact that he did need Republicans and he did try to work out a deal.

When you arrogantly piss off someone they no longer want to work with you.

Thats a rediculous lie.

Obama tried extensively for a Grand Bargain with Bohner, but Republican leadership couldn't herd their rank and file to ANY compromise.

Both are true. Obama told Republicans to pound sand when they had large majorities and then complained about Republicans blocking him (which they did) when he did not.

Both are not true - whatever comments each made, Obama did seek to work out a deal for the sake of dealing with long term deficits. Same can't be said about Trump, who pretty much doesn't give a shit about anything past his time in office.

Obama tried when he had no choice. When he had majorities he told the Republicans that they could come along or not. When you excuse bad behavior it only gets worse.

Doesn't change the fact that he did need Republicans and he did try to work out a deal.

Thats a rediculous lie.

You think?

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal:
“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

You think?

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

I never claimed he didn't say that. And that is a good counter for the Republicans to note when the (D)'s say that about Trump.

Apparently you are unable to read and comprehend.

Can you?

So, you ignore all of O’s nasty rhetoric aimed at Rs and think your one post means he ALWAYS wanted to work with Rs. LMFAO. REALLY?

Dummy, which president DID NOT have nasty rhetoric against opposition and vice versa? Trump maybe? :rolleyes:

Republicans right off-the-bat made it THEIR PRIORITY #1 to ensure Obama was a one term president and to oppose anything Obama may be for.

The GOP's no-compromise pledge

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
So you agree with me, but just want to fight. WTF!

It was you who disagreed that Obama needed and tried to work with Republicans. You were wrong.
LOL. Yeah O was all about working with Rs.

How many Rs voted for his signature legislation Ocare? Do you know?

You think?

I never claimed he didn't say that. And that is a good counter for the Republicans to note when the (D)'s say that about Trump.

But beyond all the ego and back and forth there is the fact that Obama did try to work with Republicans and if they didn't want to make America better just because thats what nasty-Obama wanted then shame on them.

[/the end of round and round and round]

You think?

He thinks the Ds are really really nice to Trump. LOL.

I wonder what O meant when he said he has a pen and a phone. Somehow I don’t think it had anything to do with working with Rs.

Trumptards would rather die than admit their lord and master totally hoaxed them.

You think?

I wonder what O meant when he said he has a pen and a phone. Somehow I don’t think it had anything to do with working with Rs.
Trump has already written 33 more EOs than Obama did in the same period. And yet I haven't heard a single one of you whining about Trump making end runs around Congress.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

You think?

Not that they would have.

responsibility.jpg

trump-tweet-obama-golf-with-republicans.jpg

You think?

Not that they would have.
Yes that’s our political system. Somehow the duped poster thinks Rs are bad for not working with O. Yet, he expects Ds to refuse to work with Donnie.

Partisans just aren’t very smart.

responsibility.jpg

Do you think any leading D politician would be caught alive golfing with Donnie?

You and your kind would demand he be crucified.

responsibility.jpg

Do you think any leading D politician would be caught alive golfing with Donnie?

The same is true for Republicans golfing with Obama.

How DO you stand the stench of your and Trump's hypocrisy?

responsibility.jpg

The same is true for Republicans golfing with Obama.

How DO you stand the stench of your and Trump's hypocrisy?
Agreed.

You think?

Trump has already written 33 more EOs than Obama did in the same period. And yet I haven't heard a single one of you whining about Trump making end runs around Congress.

Hypocrisy? Yes, as are those who condemn Trump but said nothing about Obama.

You think?

Hypocrisy? Yes, as are those who condemn Trump but said nothing about Obama.
Nice try. I've been screaming about the debt since coming to this forum. I have probably made more posts about the debt than all my other posts combined.

Got any more logical fallacies to defend the indefensible Deficit Donald?

I think it would literally kill you to admit the huckster totally hoaxed you.

Meanwhile: Spending for first 2.5 years of Trump admin? 13% HIGHER than same period under Obama

And it's happening during a non-recessionary period. Wow! Crazy stuff!

But that's okay with the Trumpsters, it's not his fault.
/—-/ How many times do you nitwits have to be told the President can’t spend one dime? Only Congress can, and both sides are guilty.
The President proposes an initial budget that is presented to Congress
He then gets to sign the eventual budget

A President committed to balancing the budget can insist on one
/----/ "A President committed to balancing the budget can insist on one"
Stop playing stupid and naive. You know damn well that when Trump refused to sign the budget, the Government went into a shutdown and you libtards and the LSM blasted him for hurting all the poor gubmint workers who lived paycheck to paycheck.
Trump didn’t shut down the government because of a balanced budget. He shut it down in a tantrum over the wall
/----/ It doesn't matter. When a Republican president shuts down the Gubmint for any reason, they are attacked by the very people who control spending. Are you saying if he shut it down because of overspending, democRATs would have balanced the budget? Seriously?
Fact is he didn’t

Trump has the most debt in history

I understand, rubes. It's difficult to admit you were stupid and fell for an obvious hoax. It's very hard for your fragile egos to take, and so you'd rather die than admit to yourself you were an idiot to bleev anything that comes from the New York huckster's mouth.

I get it.

Forum List

Back