Trump: I Will Never Rest 'Until Children of Every Color are Fully Included in the American Dream'

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
One of Trump's many statements.

And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist. Exactly why don't you want every child of every color to be treated equally?

Can someone on the left answer?

And, how is it he wants this if he is racist? explain!!!

Trump: I Will Never Rest 'Until Children of Every Color are Fully Included in the American Dream'

"President Donald Trump has often been accused by the Left of being racist and xenophobic among other deliberate attacks to his character.

In Trump’s second weekly address, the President discussed his nomination for the Supreme Court, his recent executive orders on immigration and regulatory reduction, and one of his “most and maybe most important” goals, to ensure that “children of every color are fully included in the American Dream.”"

every lib in this forum will call him a racist.

Links to "every lib in this forum calling him a racist?

You want someone on "the left" to answer for "libs"? The "every one" libs?

Does ''every color" include ........ orange?

Oh, heh, heh....orange....luv it...Because when ever we see lazy, crap posting like this, it just shows that those on the progressive/liberal/ communist left have NO answers....

One of Trump's many statements. And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist.
Well, you have to remember that Liberals were exposed by their own leaked personal e-mails as racists, sexists, homophobic anti-Semites...the same people who called blacks 'Mediocre Negroes', and whose candidate called a man a 'Jew bastard'.

One of Trump's many statements. And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist.
Well, you have to remember that Liberals were exposed by their own leaked personal e-mails as racists, sexists, homophobic anti-Semites...the same people who called blacks 'Mediocre Negroes', and whose candidate called a man a 'Jew bastard'.
I love the Irony.

I know, but black lives matter wants something, and it must not be that black children should receive the same availability to the American Dream as white children. I'm just saying, when one commits violence against trump, they are committing it as an argument against this goal/ objective. You are correct, exposed for who they really are. The gang leaders have already sent their messenger to work with trump to curb the violence in the inner cities and those leaders stated they didn't with obummer cause of who he represented. WOW!!! Bring it on BLM!!!

And yet, every lib in this forum will call him a racist. Exactly why don't you want every child of every color to be treated equally?

"President Donald Trump has often been accused by the Left of being racist and xenophobic among other deliberate attacks to his character.

In Trump’s second weekly address, the President discussed his nomination for the Supreme Court, his recent executive orders on immigration and regulatory reduction, and one of his “most and maybe most important” goals, to ensure that “children of every color are fully included in the American Dream.”"
the word was so diluted by the time hillary got to use it for the campaign. like when obama said republicans are hoping blacks stay home on election day...

Oh, heh, heh....orange....luv it...Because when ever we see lazy, crap posting like this, it just shows that those on the progressive/liberal/ communist left have NO answers....

Actually it's the OP who came up with no answers. I challenged him to prove his assertion, and then I challenged his terminology. He then ran away.

All of which flew completely over your pointy little head. All you could see was "orange". Musta been too many words.

Actually it's the OP who came up with no answers. I challenged him to prove his assertion, and then I challenged his terminology. He then ran away.

All of which flew completely over your pointy little head. All you could see was "orange". Musta been too many words.

Well, my position would be that you set it up for me to only respond to your losing ad hom....So, what you're telling us is that you asked him for proof, and when given said proof you didn't like how he presented it to you so you attacked....Yeah, I can see that...No wonder you lost....Thanks for being honest.

yes!

and if it fits why not. isn't orange a color?
isn't orange a color?
Orange is the new black :lol:

yes!

and if it fits why not. isn't orange a color?
isn't orange a color?
Orange is the new black :lol:
for a group that is supposedly color blind, they sure can see orange well eh? ahhhh the hypocrisy. it's ok, I just laugh at their lack of integrity and honesty.

Well, my position would be that you set it up for me to only respond to your losing ad hom....So, what you're telling us is that you asked him for proof, and when given said proof you didn't like how he presented it to you so you attacked....Yeah, I can see that...No wonder you lost....Thanks for being honest.

No thanks required. It's what I expect of everybody. But perhaps a course in reading comprehension would be in order --- again, I challenged him to document his blanket statement and his specious terminology --- you know, the part you looked right past in order to find "orange" ---- and he can't do it. Which I already knew before I issued the challenge, hence the result.

Fatter o' mact he ignored the exact same parts of the post that you did. So much for who doesn't have answers. :eusa_hand:

He may be a bigot not a racist.

Let's see if his policies bring jobs to Chicago and Detroit. That's the main way to help ghettos.

He may be a bigot not a racist.

Let's see if his policies bring jobs to Chicago and Detroit. That's the main way to help ghettos.

He might not even be a bigot. Who knows. I've pointed out many times here there's a distinct difference between being a racist (and/or bigot) personally, and simply manipulating that trait in others. You don't need the first to do the second. Fox Noise and a lot of other entities make most of their paychecks from exactly that manipulation. Doesn't mean Fox Noise is racist, but it does mean they exploit it for ratings. Rump does the same thing. Monkey see, monkey do.

Since nothing Rump says can be read seriously there's no way to know if he's personally racist or bigoted. There's certainly an argument that he's not bigoted against Muslims, since he's willing to beg Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal to bail him out of debt as well as exclude the Muslim countries where he holds financial interests. That might indicate hypocrisy, greed, demagoguery and an astounding dearth of ethical spine, but it doesn't indicate bigotry.

But he's absolutely definitely a classist. Or "elitist" if you like. That's much more clear.

Last edited:
"I will never rest until children of every color (except Muslims and Mexicans) are fully included in the American Dream. Now go make me a taco bowl."

"I will never rest until children of every color (except Muslims and Mexicans) are fully included in the American Dream. Now go make me a taco bowl."

And the disabled, and women, and military vets, etc etc etc....

Actually the OP misstates the quote. Rump didn't say "I will never rest"; he said "America can never rest". Subtle difference.

Rump never rests anyway. He's up all night sending whiny tweets, which is prolly all he'll do in this direction. On a slow night when there isn't some Hollyweird celebrity to whine about.

Are you unaware of the term "lip service"?

Trump says this shit, then ALL of his EOs and positions are aimed and undermining the sentiment. It's not that hard to understand for a thinking person, which you are not.

No thanks required. It's what I expect of everybody. But perhaps a course in reading comprehension would be in order --- again, I challenged him to document his blanket statement and his specious terminology --- you know, the part you looked right past in order to find "orange" ---- and he can't do it. Which I already knew before I issued the challenge, hence the result.

Fatter o' mact he ignored the exact same parts of the post that you did. So much for who doesn't have answers. :eusa_hand:

Any comprehension problems would be coming from you pal, not I....Face it you got owned, now you are feebley trying to cover for that....No one need prove anything to you.

Forum List

Back