Trump: I will take action against firms that replace American workers

Will take action against firms that replace American workers: Trump - Rediff.com Business

Awesome. If anything Bush and Obama have shown us is when can't get shit done through the idiots in congress just use an EO!
How will he do that?

Here is an idea: A firm that decommissions a factory/store/business and ships it off shore should be, by law, tear down, demolish the old building/structure and convert the land into park land. Dispose/recycle the remnants of all old buildings in an environmentally responsible way. Plant trees and flowers. Maintain that park for at least 10 years or forfeit citizenship.

Imagine how happy that would make EPA.
Does the President have the power to force that?

Will take action against firms that replace American workers: Trump - Rediff.com Business

Awesome. If anything Bush and Obama have shown us is when can't get shit done through the idiots in congress just use an EO!
How will he do that?

Here is an idea: A firm that decommissions a factory/store/business and ships it off shore should be, by law, tear down, demolish the old building/structure and convert the land into park land. Dispose/recycle the remnants of all old buildings in an environmentally responsible way. Plant trees and flowers. Maintain that park for at least 10 years or forfeit citizenship.

great idea.

How will he do that?

Does the President have the power to force that?

Presidents have been known to have pens and phones.

"Trump: I will take action against firms that replace American workers"

So much for 'small government' republicans.
That's the BEST you have? Wow...you are slacking today. Oh and Trump is for universal healthcare as well. Its why he appeals across the board.

It's nice that The Donald is copying Sanders' platform. First Hillary did it, now The Donald. I can't wait to see who's next! :lol:

How will he do that?
Good question.

Employers are at liberty to hire whomever they wish provided the employee is authorized to work in the United States, and assuming an employer's hiring practices comply with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Indeed, any law enacted by Congress subjecting employers to punitive measures for hiring non-citizens authorized to work in the United States will likely fail to survive a court challenge.

Trump's ignorance of the law is exceeded only by his contempt for sound, responsible governance.

Trump has no idea what his actual presidential powers are

Yet, the republicans think cutting educational and r&d funding will stop the need for the foreign workers? I'd ban all h1b's and put the money into education...Of course, I'd reform education into a common sense system that works towards making our children able to compete.

First you gotta define H-1B. Apparently it's an admission by the liberal establishment that the American education system can no longer produce the kind of skills that American businesses need... or....maybe it's a dirty trick promoted by the democrat establishment to hire idiot illegals. Doesn't it seem logical that in the greatest Country in the world the fools who make the rules would make sure that only American taxpaying Social Security citizens would be hired for skilled or even unskilled jobs? How come democrats are more concerned with criminals than taxpayers?

Last edited:
Hmm. The Donald Trump Sugnature line of suits, ties and dress shirts are made in Mexico, China and Vietnam, I expect Trump to set an example so he won't look like a typical hypocritical politician.
Look for Americans and an US clothing manufacturer. To start making Trumps clothing line, immediately!

Last edited:
Yet, the republicans think cutting educational and r&d funding will stop the need for the foreign workers? I'd ban all h1b's and put the money into education...Of course, I'd reform education into a common sense system that works towards making our children able to compete.

So? Have you mentioned that to Obama?

Forum List

Back