Trump: I Would Intentionally Kill Families To Defeat ISIS

Obama has been whacking family members and family friends for years with the drone program against "suspected" terrorists.

You utterly destroyed the OP in post 2 bravo! :eusa_clap:

Has the drone program targeted innocent relatives?
has it? Do you know?

If it had wouldn't Trump be praising it, instead of squawking about what he'd do differently?
I have no idea,

Obama has been whacking family members and family friends for years with the drone program against "suspected" terrorists.

Are we at war with the terrorists, or is it a law enforcement operation?

Obama has just about neutered law enforcement. Most cops are now just going to sit in their cars and see and hear nothing.
that was Ferguson, Baltimore and Chicago, all them libturd towns.

These aren't desperate times. And ISIS isn't the threat the GOP has turned them into.

You may be correct. I have for some time now concluded that the real threat to America are the Liberals.

This is a Liberal Country. Every insurrection that's happened in this country, whether it be the Whiskey Rebellion, The Meadow Mountain Massacre or the Civil War up until recent terrorist attacks like the Murrah Building in Oklahoma or the attack on planned parenthood has been perpetrated mainly by White Christian Conservatives.

You folks are the real threat.

These aren't desperate times. And ISIS isn't the threat the GOP has turned them into.

You may be correct. I have for some time now concluded that the real threat to America are the Liberals.

This is a Liberal Country. Every insurrection that's happened in this country, whether it be the Whiskey Rebellion, The Meadow Mountain Massacre or the Civil War up until recent terrorist attacks like the Murrah Building in Oklahoma or the attack on planned parenthood has been perpetrated mainly by White Christian Conservatives.

Here's the real threat: Fox News Comes Forward With PROOF Hillary Committed Treason in Benghazi

huh?

Dude throttle it back a bit and speak slower. what is it you're trying to say? Bergdahl was a deserter, yes he was. Muslims killed 14 yes they did, now until some other nut job comes by and does something stupid, let's keep our facts straight.

We just haven't had enough Isis attacks, yet. Neither has Europe. Historically, it took the blitz before Britain realized there really wouldn't be peace in their time.

Trump is calling for powers which the US govt doesn't have.

You're innocent until proven guilty, AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

Who'd want a president who doesn't understand the laws?

Well, judging from the polls today, I'd say a whole lot of Americans do. LOL!!

Well yeah, and I'd bet almost all of them don't understand the US Constitution or find it inconvenient.

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump defended his proposal to kill the family members of ISIS terrorists on Tuesday, saying the policy would be warranted because family members “know what is going on” with their relatives.

“We have to be much tougher and much stronger than we’ve been,” Trump said at the fifth Republican debate hosted by CNN in Las Vegas. The answer came in response to a question from Josh Jacob, a student at Georgia Tech, who asked, “How would intentionally killing innocent civilians set us apart from ISIS?”

“You look at the attack in California the other day — numerous people, including the mother that knew what was going on,” Trump responded. “They saw a pipe bomb sitting all over the floor. They saw ammunition all over the place. They knew exactly what was going on.”

“I would be very, very firm with families,” he added. “Frankly, that will make people think, because they may not care much about their lives, but they do care, believe it or not, about their families’ lives.”

What do you think???
I think Trump is a dangerous man who does not belong at the head of our military

You are entitled to your opinion as also is the over 40% now who do support Trump
40% of the 2% of Americans who are actually polled

At least he's being honest.

I don't like him....but you have to hand it to him.

Go Bernie.

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump defended his proposal to kill the family members of ISIS terrorists on Tuesday, saying the policy would be warranted because family members “know what is going on” with their relatives.

“We have to be much tougher and much stronger than we’ve been,” Trump said at the fifth Republican debate hosted by CNN in Las Vegas. The answer came in response to a question from Josh Jacob, a student at Georgia Tech, who asked, “How would intentionally killing innocent civilians set us apart from ISIS?”

“You look at the attack in California the other day — numerous people, including the mother that knew what was going on,” Trump responded. “They saw a pipe bomb sitting all over the floor. They saw ammunition all over the place. They knew exactly what was going on.”

“I would be very, very firm with families,” he added. “Frankly, that will make people think, because they may not care much about their lives, but they do care, believe it or not, about their families’ lives.”

What do you think???

I think Adolf Trump sounds like Adolf Hitler!

Come and get us.

What will Trump propose next - massive gas ovens for blacks, Mexicans, Muslims and any others whom he and his NaziCon base deem expendable?

W5PzZD1rRTqZB1CG9P2G_.facebook_1440611868188.jpg

%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B6__700.jpg

Ever hear of sanctuary cites, upholding immigration laws, gun laws, drug enforcement ect. all of which Obama refuses to enforce the federal laws on?

Ever hear of sanctuary cites, upholding immigration laws, gun laws, drug enforcement ect. all of which Obama refuses to enforce the federal laws on?

Does a law have to be executed? Does it say the President has to do that?

There's a difference between not executing a law, and completely annihilating the constitution.

What do you think???

sounds good.

There's a difference between not executing a law, and completely annihilating the constitution.

Well there is this and several examples of Obama not living up to his oath as well as setting a poor example to all Americans. I suspect when you agree with his unlawful political policies you've conveniently given him a a pass and moved on without a care. Interesting that you should suddenly care now that the shoe could be on another foot, don't you think?

The Oath of Office: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Well there is this and several examples of Obama not living up to his oath as well as setting a poor example to all Americans. I suspect when you agree with his unlawful political policies you've conveniently given him a a pass and moved on without a care. Interesting that you should suddenly care now that the shoe could be on another foot, don't you think?

The Oath of Office: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

So, basically he hasn't done what you want him to do, so you're getting all annoyed about it.

Forum List

Back