Trump: I Would Intentionally Kill Families To Defeat ISIS

Trump is calling for powers which the US govt doesn't have.

You're innocent until proven guilty, AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

Who'd want a president who doesn't understand the laws?

Ever hear of sanctuary cites, upholding immigration laws, gun laws, drug enforcement ect. all of which Obama refuses to enforce the federal laws on?

Does a law have to be executed? Does it say the President has to do that?

There's a difference between not executing a law, and completely annihilating the constitution.

Well there is this and several examples of Obama not living up to his oath as well as setting a poor example to all Americans. I suspect when you agree with his unlawful political policies you've conveniently given him a a pass and moved on without a care. Interesting that you should suddenly care now that the shoe could be on another foot, don't you think?

The Oath of Office: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

So, basically he hasn't done what you want him to do, so you're getting all annoyed about it.

..and basically, you could care less from your myopic and blatantly hypocritical perspective.

and .. life goes on..:itsok:

Ever hear of sanctuary cites, upholding immigration laws, gun laws, drug enforcement ect. all of which Obama refuses to enforce the federal laws on?

There's a difference between not executing a law, and completely annihilating the constitution.

Well there is this and several examples of Obama not living up to his oath as well as setting a poor example to all Americans. I suspect when you agree with his unlawful political policies you've conveniently given him a a pass and moved on without a care. Interesting that you should suddenly care now that the shoe could be on another foot, don't you think?

The Oath of Office: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

So, basically he hasn't done what you want him to do, so you're getting all annoyed about it.

..and basically, you could care less from your myopic and blatantly hypocritical perspective.

How is my view hypocritical?

I mean, you've presented things that Obama did that doesn't break the constitution, and Trump is talking about breaking the constitution. So somehow I'm hypocritical for saying Trump is against the Constitution and Obama isn't.

You go and PROVE (this doesn't mean make a two line paragraph saying what you don't like) that Obama has broken the Constitution.

Then maybe we can talk instead of this nonsense.

I mean, you've presented things that Obama did that doesn't break the constitution, and Trump is talking about breaking the constitution. So somehow I'm hypocritical for saying Trump is against the Constitution and Obama isn't.

You go and PROVE (this doesn't mean make a two line paragraph saying what you don't like) that Obama has broken the Constitution.

Barry has broken the Constitution lots of times- try to keep up!

Ted Cruz Releases List of Obama's Top 76 "Lawless" Actions

I think that would make a lot of would-be jihadists think twice about attacking us. I think it would cause some Muslims to stop associating with Uncle Jihad and Father Bomber. I think it would cause some jihadists to give up the cause. I think it would create an environment where there would be greater peer pressure to avoid even the appearance of supporting terrorism. And, given that terrorists' families so often know what's going on and say nothing and/or even support jihad, I think it's a tactically sound policy on that basis alone.

We just haven't had enough Isis attacks, yet. Neither has Europe. Historically, it took the blitz before Britain realized there really wouldn't be peace in their time.

I, rosie---oracle at usmb------will oracleize-------the present episode of Islamic---
"BACK TO THE OLD TIME RELIGION" craze will gain momentum thruout most
of the world------and stimulate backlash. Efforts to stem the craze will not be
effective. They are all ill-conceived

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump defended his proposal to kill the family members of ISIS terrorists on Tuesday, saying the policy would be warranted because family members “know what is going on” with their relatives.

“We have to be much tougher and much stronger than we’ve been,” Trump said at the fifth Republican debate hosted by CNN in Las Vegas. The answer came in response to a question from Josh Jacob, a student at Georgia Tech, who asked, “How would intentionally killing innocent civilians set us apart from ISIS?”

“You look at the attack in California the other day — numerous people, including the mother that knew what was going on,” Trump responded. “They saw a pipe bomb sitting all over the floor. They saw ammunition all over the place. They knew exactly what was going on.”

“I would be very, very firm with families,” he added. “Frankly, that will make people think, because they may not care much about their lives, but they do care, believe it or not, about their families’ lives.”

What do you think???

I think Adolf Trump sounds like Adolf Hitler!

And if he were running on the Dem ticket right now, you couldn't praise him enough.

Barry has broken the Constitution lots of times- try to keep up!

Ted Cruz Releases List of Obama's Top 76 "Lawless" Actions

bg111115dAPR20151111024514.jpg

It's not responsibility to educate you on the Obama's attempts to circumvent the Constitution and his failures to do so, you should try to come prepared, besides if you approve of Obama passing on laws he doesn't want to enforce then to quote Hillary, "What difference does it make" anyway.?

You have zero standards for Obama and imaginary driven standards for Trump = hypocrisy.

btw. How is Trump "Annihilating" & "Breaking" the Constitution with mere words blown out of proportion exactly?

Last edited:
I think that would make a lot of would-be jihadists think twice about attacking us. I think it would cause some Muslims to stop associating with Uncle Jihad and Father Bomber. I think it would cause some jihadists to give up the cause. I think it would create an environment where there would be greater peer pressure to avoid even the appearance of supporting terrorism. And, given that terrorists' families so often know what's going on and say nothing and/or even support jihad, I think it's a tactically sound policy on that basis alone.

Most of the Islamic terrorists bombers don't CARE about their families!

In fact their premise is the more loved ones killed in pursuing their agenda their religious net worth increases!

It is called "collateral damage" and all through history it is a sad situation BUT until the citizenry stands up to the Islamic terrorists and no longer are cowered by their
religious beliefs Those "collateral damage" need to understand THEIR support of the Islamic terrorists WILL put them in the cross hairs and RIGHTFULLY SO!

It's not responsibility to educate you on the Obama's attempts to circumvent the Constitution and his failures to do so, you should try to come prepared, besides if you approve of Obama passing on laws he doesn't want to enforce then to quote Hillary, "What difference does it make" anyway.?

You have one standard for Obama and another for Trump = hypocrisy.

btw. How is Trump "Annihilating" & "Breaking" the Constitution with mere words blown out of proportion exactly?

It's your responsibility to make your own case. You're not doing it. So don't bother making it then.

You have one standard for Obama and another for Trump = hypocrisy.

It's your responsibility to make your own case. You're not doing it. So don't bother making it then.

Sure, no problem ..:popcorn:

Well, judging from the polls today, I'd say a whole lot of Americans do. LOL!!

Well yeah, and I'd bet almost all of them don't understand the US Constitution or find it inconvenient.

Well, apparently your President doesn't respect the Constitution while Ted Cruz has argued and won before the Supreme Court.

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump defended his proposal to kill the family members of ISIS terrorists on Tuesday, saying the policy would be warranted because family members “know what is going on” with their relatives.

“We have to be much tougher and much stronger than we’ve been,” Trump said at the fifth Republican debate hosted by CNN in Las Vegas. The answer came in response to a question from Josh Jacob, a student at Georgia Tech, who asked, “How would intentionally killing innocent civilians set us apart from ISIS?”

“You look at the attack in California the other day — numerous people, including the mother that knew what was going on,” Trump responded. “They saw a pipe bomb sitting all over the floor. They saw ammunition all over the place. They knew exactly what was going on.”

“I would be very, very firm with families,” he added. “Frankly, that will make people think, because they may not care much about their lives, but they do care, believe it or not, about their families’ lives.”

What do you think???

That's not what he said. He said he would hold family members responsible for the acts of their family members if it was proven that the family knew what the murderer was going to do and either helped them or did not try to stop them.

We know that you libs hate and fear Trump. But lying does not help your case. Aiding and abetting is already against the law. Trump said that those laws would be enforced. BFD

Well yeah, and I'd bet almost all of them don't understand the US Constitution or find it inconvenient.

Well, apparently your President doesn't respect the Constitution while Ted Cruz has argued and won before the Supreme Court.

Er... why doesn't he respect the Constitution and so what about Ted Cruz? Arguing in front of the Supreme Court doesn't mean he respects the Constitution.

Obama has appointed Supreme Court justices, so what?

Er... why doesn't he respect the Constitution and so what about Ted Cruz? Arguing in front of the Supreme Court doesn't mean he respects the Constitution.

Obama has appointed Supreme Court justices, so what?

seek medical help. It sounds like your paxil has failed and destroyed a majority of your brain cells.

Forum List

Back