🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: ‘I Would Make This Country So Rich’ You Wouldn’t Cut Entitlement Programs

Four bankruptcies and three divorces.

Bisexual Rush Limbaugh has been divorced that many times or more.

Please put the TV clown on a ticket! The GOP needs a little humor right now.

Trump can't even run his own life let alone a country
Lol that coming from a Hillary supporter. She cannot control one man, let alone a country. Thanks rightie for proving a point.

She has still kept her family

Trump couldn't and Trump cheated worse than Bill Clinton

How many times has trump been divorced? Isn't it something like THREE times?

The man can't be faithful to even one woman yet people want to trust him with the nation?
Clinton did the same thing. So in your view, yes. Democrats have set a new low for being president. A liar is acceptable now.

Trump bankrupt 4 times .. revert to Clinton

bingo, RW transparency !

LMAO

Four bankruptcies and three divorces.

Bisexual Rush Limbaugh has been divorced that many times or more.
Like I said you support Bill Clinton, you have no right to complain about a republican, you hypocrite.
I have never been able to understand you guys who got upset and remain upset 20 years later about a guy getting a blow job from a girl on his office staff. For that matter, I have never understood why guys would be so upset about a dude getting multiple affairs. Seems like that would be his business and business with his wife.
When did Trump and Rush have their affair with each other. I did't even know about that one.

8 years of democrat tomfollery and 6 of Obama's trickle up poverty maybe it is time for a Trump.

Rubio/Trump has a real nice ring to it.

Trump Says His Business Experience Makes Him The Best Candidate CBS DC

Trump’s pitch to the crowd centered on his career as a businessman. Unlike some of his potential Republican rivals, he said, he would not cut entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicaid.

“I would make this country so rich that you wouldn’t have to cut it,” he said.

Anyone who would pay any attention to trump, a man who has declared bankruptcy FOUR times, is out of their mind.

Anyone who would believe one word from trump's mouth is out of their mind.

Anyone who would trust a man who forced American tax payers to bail is sorry butt out is out of their mind.
Well, voters elected Obama, not once, but twice. Can it get any worse? I don't think so. And, stupid voters elected two Bush's.

8 years of democrat tomfollery and 6 of Obama's trickle up poverty maybe it is time for a Trump.

Trump’s pitch to the crowd centered on his career as a businessman. Unlike some of his potential Republican rivals, he said, he would not cut entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicaid.

Anyone who would pay any attention to trump, a man who has declared bankruptcy FOUR times, is out of their mind.

Anyone who would trust a man who forced American tax payers to bail is sorry butt out is out of their mind.
Well, voters elected Obama, not once, but twice. Can it get any worse? I don't think so. And, stupid voters elected two Bush's.

Obama has never divorced or declared bankruptcy

Trump runs for President as a Republican about as often as Ralf Nader runs for President as a Democrat.

Maybe they should team up on an independent ticket.

Or done anything else of any noteworthiness...

Meaning what exactly? Relevance? Please explain. FYI - Many people have been divorced and many have filed bankruptcy. Does either mean that someone is a bad person, or less of a person? I know several fine people that have been divorced. I know people that have been is such a bad financial situation that they're best option was bankruptcy. Your reasoning doesn't hold water, sorry.

now We can't be having that. the left/libs/progressives with their lapdog media would smear and shred anyone apart who suggest anything but BIG GUBerMENT, raising taxes, putting 1000 of strangling regulations on all business, growing government with new Entitlements like OscamCare, calling to give Amnesty for Millions of more people (ILLEGAL immigrants) on top of this crap economy, etc

Did anyone tell you that you weren't free to vote for the Donald and that unfortunate animal on his head?
Don't mind the mess, that's just Staph.

Would we have to go bankrupt 4 times like Trump did?

Meaning what exactly? Relevance? Please explain. FYI - Many people have been divorced and many have filed bankruptcy. Does either mean that someone is a bad person, or less of a person? I know several fine people that have been divorced. I know people that have been is such a bad financial situation that they're best option was bankruptcy. Your reasoning doesn't hold water, sorry.

If you're lauding your financial experience and expertise....4 bankruptcies is a startling contradiction of both.

That's the Trump business plan for America: Declare bankruptcy.

Bankruptcy > Then A Miracle Occurs > Profits!

many people aren't considering running for POTUS.. and many people aren't claiming they'll make the country rich.

see how that works?

now We can't be having that. the left/libs/progressives with their lapdog media would smear and shred anyone apart who suggest anything but BIG GUBerMENT, raising taxes, putting 1000 of strangling regulations on all business, growing government with new Entitlements like OscamCare, calling to give Amnesty for Millions of more people (ILLEGAL immigrants) on top of this crap economy, etc

Did anyone tell you that you weren't free to vote for the Donald and that unfortunate animal on his head?
Don't mind the mess, that's just Staph.

Yep.....just another typical teabagger.

Forum List

Back