Trump: "If we didn't test, we wouldn't have cases."

Trump actually said that in Wisconsin. And he went on to say, "Because we test, we have cases."

This is absolute lunacy. It's the same as saying, "If we don't test people for cancer, no one will have cancer." This is wishful thinking on a stupefying scale. And people are dying because of it. You can't magically make Covid-19 disappear. You have to work at it. And that includes social distancing, wearing a mask in public, all that stuff that shouldn't be political but somehow has become political. Just look at the data and ask yourself: Why are many areas of the world reducing their infection rate, but in the U.S. it's going up?
We're living in a time where the President's sycophants have to translate what he says into adult.

I hope we learn from this time as a cautionary tale. We can't let ourselves be conned like this again.

No, we're living in a time where the President's attackers insist on misquoting him and believing the most asinine interpretation of their misquotes that they can possibly devise.

I hope you do learn from this time as a cautionary tale, because you really shouldn't let yourself be conned like that again.

He is right. That's why the more people who are tested the higher the case count gets.
One dimensional thinking... what about the rise in hospital cases?? is that because of testing as well?
My grandson works in a hospital. Everyone that comes in has wuflu. Everyone. Break a leg and the record is broken tibia and wuflu as a contributing factor.

He is right. That's why the more people who are tested the higher the case count gets.
One dimensional thinking... what about the rise in hospital cases?? is that because of testing as well?
My grandson works in a hospital. Everyone that comes in has wuflu. Everyone. Break a leg and the record is broken tibia and wuflu as a contributing factor.
Ohh ok so the case numbers are high because Trump is doing more testing and the hospitalizations are high because all the hospitals are lying about the cases. Got it. I’m sure the same is true for deaths right? Guy dies in a car accident and they are marking COVID? Is this how the brainwashed are thinking now a days?

Trump actually said that in Wisconsin. And he went on to say, "Because we test, we have cases."

This is absolute lunacy. It's the same as saying, "If we don't test people for cancer, no one will have cancer." This is wishful thinking on a stupefying scale. And people are dying because of it. You can't magically make Covid-19 disappear. You have to work at it. And that includes social distancing, wearing a mask in public, all that stuff that shouldn't be political but somehow has become political. Just look at the data and ask yourself: Why are many areas of the world reducing their infection rate, but in the U.S. it's going up?
The really sad thing is that there are a number of tRump's true believers here that think it's true.

:cuckoo:
This is a pattern with you. You seem to take obviously figurative language very literally on a consistent basis and it confuses you. You don't know the difference. You're just clueless. It's a telltale indicator of brain damage.
OK, if Trump was using "figurative language," what did he mean? You claim that I'm clueless, so please explain it to me.

Yes, the number of deaths will be the same either way. So?
So why the morbid obsession with testing?

thats just a pointless number
The number of tests is far from pointless. That's how you find where the covid cases are, so you can quarantine people who may have been exposed, so they can't spread the virus. But apparently, this concept is simply beyond the capabilities of Trump supporters.

this is like saying: "if everyone is rich, we wouldn't have welfare"

Last edited:

I LOVE the bleating of triggered libtards in the morning!!!! lmao!!!!

Greg
Wrong Jim. He really does say a lot of stupid thing, some just patently crazy, others made of from things he doesn't understand. He's just not too bright and has a moral/ethical flaw that allows him to lie like a rug and believe it himself, whether to deceive, deflect or just dumbassedness.
Right back atcha!

We're living in a time where the President's sycophants have to translate what he says into adult.

I hope we learn from this time as a cautionary tale. We can't let ourselves be conned like this again.

No, we're living in a time where the President's attackers insist on misquoting him and believing the most asinine interpretation of their misquotes that they can possibly devise.

I hope you do learn from this time as a cautionary tale, because you really shouldn't let yourself be conned like that again.
How did I misquote Trump? I used his exact words, and just the other day in another context, he said (and again, I quote), "I don't kid." Should I not take him at his word? I realize that his word is pretty much worthless, but he still might accidentally tell the truth once in a while. Anyway, Trump doesn't have the wit to speak in metaphors or anything like that, and he sure as hell has NO sense of humor. So I have to assume that he meant what he said.

This is a pattern with you. You seem to take obviously figurative language very literally on a consistent basis and it confuses you. You don't know the difference. You're just clueless. It's a telltale indicator of brain damage.
OK, if Trump was using "figurative language," what did he mean? You claim that I'm clueless, so please explain it to me.
He's making fun of your ilk, dumbass.

How is Trump making fun of my "ilk"? As I posted elsewhere, Trump himself recently declared, "I don't kid." But you're saying he's just jesting? Really, how is Trump making fun of anything when he said, "If we didn't test, we wouldn't have cases"? We're in the middle of a pandemic -- how is that funny?

How is Trump making fun of my "ilk"? As I posted elsewhere, Trump himself recently declared, "I don't kid." But you're saying he's just jesting? Really, how is Trump making fun of anything when he said, "If we didn't test, we wouldn't have cases"? We're in the middle of a pandemic -- how is that funny?
dude, you are duller than a man hole cover.

Look up the terms 'hyperbole' and 'synecdoche' sometime.

dude, you are duller than a man hole cover.

Look up the terms 'hyperbole' and 'synecdoche' sometime.
You claim that I'm "duller than a man hole cover" and yet you won't explain what you meant. Methinks thou dost protest too much. You can't explain what Trump meant, because he's an idiot saying nonsensical things, so of course you can't explain it.

Forum List

Back