Trump: Ignore all facts, backgrounds, business dealings in cabinet. Replace with hope, no change

Good grief! Russia is a member of the G8 and G20. Of course most business people have had relations with Russia. And communist China. And.....and.....and.....

You left wing loons are truly going over the edge and I love it!

:lmao:
Yeah but Republicans aren't allowed to associate with other world leaders cuz it looks suspicious....

WOW! lo, associated and business dealings are so different.
But then you teabaggers don't like facts.
FOOL!

Good grief! Russia is a member of the G8 and G20. Of course most business people have had relations with Russia. And communist China. And.....and.....and.....

Yeah but Republicans aren't allowed to associate with other world leaders cuz it looks suspicious....

Number One Clinton Foundation Donor Traded With Iran While Hilary Was SOS

This is why Hillary needs to be kept out of the White House.

Too easy. You guys will flip on the head of a pin

FOOL!

STFU faggot.

Mud thought that it was beyond the pale for Clinton to have a donor who traded with Iran and that was a disqualification.

But now Mud says that doing actual business with Russia is ok because Trump said it was so it is. Follow the logic

Clinton = Foundation = Donor = Business with Iran = Disqualified

Trump = Business and political ties with Russia = Everyone does it = Super Qualified

Number One Clinton Foundation Donor Traded With Iran While Hilary Was SOS

This is why Hillary needs to be kept out of the White House.

Too easy. You guys will flip on the head of a pin
I think you're bit confused.

Iran has been murdering our soldiers since 1979 and you must think that's just collateral damage.

You are the shit eater. your dear little dicky"thedonald" has you kneeling before him so you are eating much more than his shit.

If liberals like you hate what Trump is doing, then Trump must be doing the right things.
:spinner:

"If someone dont like it it must be good!" Well, I guess your favorite food are shit sandwiches, I hate them. Bon Appetite!
I had to eat 8 years of shit from the bi racial president who caused more diversity since the civil war. I think you fuckers deserve to eat shit, but as usual, when Republicans get in office, then everyone, even you , end up doing better. But again, if you don't like what Trump is going to do, leave for CUBA, please do US all a favor. Little fucking baby.
Oh aren't you a precious snowflake. Only person kneeling was Chris Mathews when he felt a thrill run up his leg and Obama's DNA run down his neck. You lose, but you win, because you fuckers will get the benefits of Capitalism when liberals aren't in the way.

Mud thought that it was beyond the pale for Clinton to have a donor who traded with Iran and that was a disqualification.

But now Mud says that doing actual business with Russia is ok because Trump said it was so it is. Follow the logic

Trump = Business and political ties with Russia = Everyone does it = Super Qualified
Again....Iran....the leading supporter of Islamic terrorism in the world, is a tiny bit different from an actual G20 member....

Fucking retard.

Again....Iran....the leading supporter of Islamic terrorism in the world, is a tiny bit different from an actual G20 member....

Fucking retard.

I know you think that if you yell faggot and use curse words it makes it seem like you onto something. But it just makes you look like you're on something

Fucking retard.

I know you think that if you yell faggot and use curse words it makes it seem like you onto something. But it just makes you look like you're on something

Oh, that's a rich retort considering your previous lecture on your gourmet shit sandwichs.

The have's always run everything. left or right side of the isle that's how its done, keep us fighting each other, while they gobble up everything.

Fucking retard.

If the label fits, as in your case, sometimes it reinforces the point. Try using the grey matter in that boney structure you sometimes call a skull.:slap:

Comparing G20 members to terrorist regimes and Totalitarian Theocratic governments makes me think you're either borderline retarded or heavy into drugs.:smoke:

Another keyboard warrior.
Really, your answer to that because you "kneel" before "the donald" and take what he gives you.
Now, who has the tendencies to be.......!! LOL you fool!

FOOL!

STFU faggot.

Trump is asking that you ignore his former Advisor Paul Manafort and his ties working for the Ukraine because there is no connection to Russia

You should also ignore his other former advisor Carter Page who also had ties to Russia because there is no ties to Russia...except maybe he held a conference there.
carter_page.jpg

But dont pay attention to that. Its not what it looks like.

You should also ignore that Trump's son said they have significant business dealings with Russia because he's just a kid who's going to run Trumps company and what does he know, right?

Dont pay attention to Rex Tillersons medal from the Kremlin. Who hasnt gotten a medal from Vlad before?

0C610179-C279-4DAD-8EBA-BEEB81D7A015_w987_r1_s.jpg

Optics mean nothing. Dont even pay it any mind because there is no connection there.

The CIA said Russia hacked us so in response Trump attacks the CIA, not Russia. Weird move here but again dont put these things together to mean anything because that wouldnt be fair.

Trump defended Putin several times during his campaign. But to say he defended him as meaning there is something there is crazy talk. Its just a coincidence.

So, if you look at the things Trump has done and said you might come to a conclusion that shows he's connected with Russia. But you should ignore what hes said, done and will do because he's told us that faith in humanity is better than someones personal history.

And the Rubes eat it up.
Only Fucking pieces of retarded shit believed in hope and change..

It just sucks, like you might, to know you are being tagged correctly. Teabagger!

You are the shit eater. your dear little dicky"thedonald" has you kneeling before him so you are eating much more than his shit.

If liberals like you hate what Trump is doing, then Trump must be doing the right things.
:spinner:

"If someone dont like it it must be good!" Well, I guess your favorite food are shit sandwiches, I hate them. Bon Appetite!
I had to eat 8 years of shit from the bi racial president who caused more diversity since the civil war. I think you fuckers deserve to eat shit, but as usual, when Republicans get in office, then everyone, even you , end up doing better. But again, if you don't like what Trump is going to do, leave for CUBA, please do US all a favor. Little fucking baby.
Oh aren't you a precious snowflake. Only person kneeling was Chris Mathews when he felt a thrill run up his leg and Obama's DNA run down his neck. You lose, but you win, because you fuckers will get the benefits of Capitalism when liberals aren't in the way.

Really, your answer to that because you "kneel" before "the donald" and take what he gives you.

FOOL!

STFU faggot.
Same to you.

Any Hole-snipe who brags about being a former Boilermaker and votes Democrat has to be a Fudgepacker, a Rump Ranger, a Benny Boy, a Peter Pumper, or a Mahoo as they're called in Hawaii.

Basically your average Glory Hole, Teabagging Son Of A Bitch. A certified member of the Ru Paul fanclub.

Whiny ass that you are. You hate being called out to the real you.
Stay kneeling sperm-burper.

FOOL!

STFU faggot.
Same to you.

Any Hole-snipe who brags about being a former Boilermaker and votes Democrat has to be a Fudgepacker, a Rump Ranger, a Benny Boy, a Peter Pumper, or a Mahoo as they're called in Hawaii.

Yeah, HOW DARE TRUMP STEAL OBAMA'S SCHTICK?! HOLLOW 'HOPE AND CHANGE' IS BARRY'S BULLSHIT!

EXCEPT it's not empty promises. 1 company said it is not moving a factory overseas, 1 vowed to create a lot more jobs, and a foreign country vowed to create jobs in the US. because of Trump.

In order to create jobs in the US Barry had to spend nearly $1 trillion - costing tax payers approx. $774,000 PER JOB created / saved....Without even swearing in yet Trump is doing a better, more economical job than Barry. :p

FOOL!

STFU faggot.
Same to you.

That means jack shit coming from a cum-guzzling fruitcake.

Just because you're Gay doesn't mean I automatically hate you. I have plenty of LGBT friends and even relatives. Your problem is you're a fucking snobbish asshole who thinks he's enlightened.

Kneel some more little cum-guzzler boy.
"the donald" needs you again.
LOL!!!!

FOOL!
STFU faggot.
Same to you.

That means jack shit coming from a cum-guzzling fruitcake.

Just because you're Gay doesn't mean I automatically hate you. I have plenty of LGBT friends and even relatives. Your problem is you're a fucking snobbish asshole who thinks he's enlightened.

Forum List

Back