Trump ignored CLEAR evidence from intelligence agencies and attacked Syria

Some American military and intelligence officials were especially distressed by the president's determination to ignore the evidence. "None of this makes any sense," one officer told colleagues upon learning of the decision to bomb. "We KNOW that there was no chemical attack ... the Russians are furious. Claiming we have the real intel and know the truth ... I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.“

OUCH!

Syria: Trump‘s Red Line - WELT

Neo Cons are obviously still in control in the WH....Ivanka and Jared mostly. We know Bannon wouldn't approve of this.
It is his Intels that are feeding the President false information about Asaad. They wants to make the President to press Putin's button. Putin and the President are going to be bumping heads pretty soon, in a couple of weeks. That they are trying to make sure that the two doesn't talk to each other.

Some American military and intelligence officials were especially distressed by the president's determination to ignore the evidence. "None of this makes any sense," one officer told colleagues upon learning of the decision to bomb. "We KNOW that there was no chemical attack ... the Russians are furious. Claiming we have the real intel and know the truth ... I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.“

OUCH!
Certainly, we consider such threats to the legitimate leadership of the Syrian Arab Republic unacceptable."

Russian officials have privately described the war in Syria as the biggest source of tension between Moscow and Washington, and the cruise missile strike ordered by Trump in April raised the risk of confrontation between them. Go to your nearest enlistment place Republicans Show your pos you're with him If you have a sore ankle it matters not America needs your body

Putin probab;ly will be telling about the on goings that was going on in thre past administrations.

Tell me again why the United States INVADED Syria and now has combat troops on the ground inside Syria....

Oh yeah - the Nobel Peace Prize Winner began his own Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized war to help ISIS overthrow another world leader, replacing that govt with another terrorist regime...and to redeem himself from the embarrassing 'Red Line' which he backed down from and thn tried to blame the whole world for.

Cripes when the Pentagon itself said that ISIS was now capable of using chemical weapons and had used them why the hell does this bullshit continue that Assad is the perpetrator?

Neo Cons are obviously still in control in the WH....Ivanka and Jared mostly. We know Bannon wouldn't approve of this.
It is his Intels that are feeding the President false information about Asaad. They wants to make the President to press Putin's button. Putin and the President are going to be bumping heads pretty soon, in a couple of weeks. That they are trying to make sure that the two doesn't talk to each other.
According to article his intels were either NOT there or were ignored about the evidence.I know it said CIA chief wasn't there

OUCH!
Certainly, we consider such threats to the legitimate leadership of the Syrian Arab Republic unacceptable."

Russian officials have privately described the war in Syria as the biggest source of tension between Moscow and Washington, and the cruise missile strike ordered by Trump in April raised the risk of confrontation between them. Go to your nearest enlistment place Republicans Show your pos you're with him If you have a sore ankle it matters not America needs your body
I can speak for myself that I voted for President Trump because he said he was AGAINST intervention in ME wars. Now either he is not realizing that powers greater than him WANT a war with Syria or at the very least Assad gone and a puppet leader installed or he has turned against his base which I just don't think is true. I remember reading articles that Ivanka was the one that got him to bomb Syria via her emotional bullshit. She is a zionist first and loyal to her Jewish people NOT America.

Everything is someone else fault when the man in charge is on twitter all day.
Oh I blame Trump for falling for his daughters emotional bullshit,he is the top of the food chain he needs to get a better grip on things and start listening to Bannon more.

Cripes when the Pentagon itself said that ISIS was now capable of using chemical weapons and had used them why the hell does this bullshit continue that Assad is the perpetrator?
The deep state wants Assad gone,they want that oil and gas pipeline and DON'T want to go through Assad to get it so they want him gone.

Unfortunately, Trump got sucked into that quagmire. The Neocons and Communists/Progressives applied massive pressure on him to intervene. But Assad has nothing to gain by using chemical weapons. He's winning the war. He's routing Saudi/Western-backed Jihadists.

The last 'chemical attack' was obviously a False Flag operation. And they just 'warned' that Assad was 'planning' another chemical attack. Hence, there's likely gonna be another False Flag. We don't belong in Syria. Let's get the hell out of there.

According to article his intels were either NOT there or were ignored about the evidence.I know it said CIA chief wasn't there

He only receives his info from his intels dept. His CIA director has received bribes from Monsanto corporation in the past. And so that says a lot about him and whomever he has picked to work along side of him. and guess what.. Monsanto is known for creating chemical weapons. And the Establishment knows that if a war with Russia breaks out that it will last forever. And Monsanto has created a biological weapon that they cannot wait to sell to the government.

“Selecting Pompeo creates an unholy alliance between Monsanto and Koch Industries, two of the most reviled corporations in America.”

Congressman Mike Pompeo was the single largest recipient of campaign funds from the Koch Brothers in 2010. After winning election with Koch money, Congressman Pompeo hired a Koch Industries lawyer to run his office. According to The Washington Post, Congressman Pompeo then introduced bills friendly to Koch Industries while Koch hired outside lobbyists to support them. Koch Industries and Monsanto Team up to End Your Right to Know

http://www.naturalnews.com/050842_Hillary_Clinton_Foundation_campaign_donations.html

Inside the Ring: For the first time, Russia has more deployed nuclear warheads than U.S.

pregnancy-button.jpg

Zika Symptoms

Unfortunately, Trump got sucked into that quagmire. The Neocons and Communists/Progressives applied massive pressure on him to intervene. But Assad has nothing to gain by using chemical weapons. He's winning the war. He's routing Saudi/Western-backed Jihadists.

The last 'chemical attack' was obviously a False Flag operation. And they just 'warned' that Assad was 'planning' another chemical attack. Hence, there's likely gonna be another False Flag. We don't belong in Syria. Let's get the hell out of there.

It's such bullshit. First chemical attack in the suburbs of Damascus came just as the UN inspectors had arrived at Assad's invitation. Who the hell could believe Assad would launch a chemical attack at the same time the United Nations show up?

This other one was a blatant false flag. Trump says that he would work with Assad and Russia and KABAM! Out of the blue another chemical strike.

Did the Trump Administration ever show any evidence it was Assad who launch a chemical assault that resulted in our first Bombing of a Syrian target?

Forum List

Back