Trump: I’m being indicted for you

Read my question again and see if you can answer coherently.

The email wasn’t sent by Joe Biden.
I did read your question. Maybe you didn't comprehend what you asked.
Hunter in his texts admitted his father was with him while he was shacking down his Chinese business partner the big guy.

I did read your question. Maybe you did comprehend what you asked.
Hunter in his texts admitted his father was with him while he was shacking down his Chinese business partner the big guy.
I asked wrote the email that references “the big guy”.

Do you know?

Yes I do. I see leftists do it everyday here
To recap...Trump is the only former president in US history to be indicted, not just once...but multiple times....and he claims he is basically Jesus and he is on the cross for you...

And your response to that high level amount of cultism is --- but but but Democrats??

Cool cool......one problem there tho, Skippy....there are no indicted Democratic former presidents for you to both sides about..so......yea...

To recap...Trump is the only former president in US history to be indicted, not just once...but multiple times....and he claims he is basically Jesus and he is on the cross for you...

And your response to that high level amount of cultism is --- but but but Democrats??

Cool cool......one problem there tho, Skippy....there are no indicted Democratic former presidents for you to both sides about..so......yea...
Indictment created in a banana republic

Forum List

Back