Trump: I’m being indicted for you

If at this point you don't think Biden and son are not criminal there's really not much hope
Of course Hunter Biden is a criminal. He was about to plead guilty to several crimes.

Did you expect me to say otherwise?

Do you think that Trump is a criminal?

Are you really that stupid? Criminals make deals every day to spill the beans on their partners in crime. You're beyond pitiful.
it’s just ironic, that’s all.

Devon Hunter’s criminal charges gave nothing to do with the Bidens.

I suggest you not count chickens before the hatch. The testimony today is closed door.

Of course Hunter Biden is a criminal. He was about to plead guilty to several crimes.

Did you expect me to say otherwise?

Do you think that Trump is a criminal?
Joe Biden is also a criminal and he's the President. Get your priorities straight.

it’s just ironic, that’s all.

Devon Hunter’s criminal charges gave nothing to do with the Bidens.

I suggest you not count chickens before the hatch. The testimony today is closed door.
That's a lie. Devon is going to testify to President Biden's involvement in bribes from Chinese commies.

Did you watch the hearings of the two IRS investigators? You're problem is You're not informed.
I did! They were investigating Hunter Biden. They had nothing to say about Joe Biden commuting any crimes.

It's why the corrupt DOJ tried the end run wanting him imprisoned.

Gawd leftists are dense
The DoJ convicted him years ago and he just lost his appeals. Why wouldn’t they want him imprisoned? It has nothing to do with his testimony and was never going to have any effect on it whatsoever.

The DoJ convicted him years ago and he just lost his appeals. Why wouldn’t they want him imprisoned? It has nothing to do with his testimony and was never going to have any effect on it whatsoever.

Just right before he's set to testify? Dense, dumbass

Forum List

Back