Trump: I’m being indicted for you

It's not enough that he paints himself a victim, despite all his troubles being of his own making. He has to claim he's doing it all for you. He's the martyr and your savior. Classic cult leader propaganda. The grift goes on and Trump is a regular Warren Jeffs

It's Trump or President Newsom.

oh. did the pathetic trashtalker not appreciate a completely off topic link? do you need a safe space?
Talk about old news. At least Republicans clean their house. You guys promote the criminals in your ranks.

Talk about old news. At least Republicans clean their house. You guys promote the criminals in your ranks.
to house speaker. or president. yeah. good save, moron. do you even know if you pretend to be the morality police or the anything goes for Trump trashcunt?

WHY NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME?

It's Trump or President Newsom.

There is no Trump or Newsom. In that scenario there is simply Newsom. In fact, in just about any scenario involving Newsom, it's likely Newsom.

With Biden and Trump, however, it's 100% Biden. With Biden and any other Republican, 50/50.

to house speaker. or president. yeah. good save, moron. do you even know if you pretend to be the morality police or the anything goes for Trump trashcunt?

WHY NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME?
President Trump hasn't done anything wrong. The two impeachments were bogus. Why can't you filth just admit what you're doing?

Yes. And it works.

He leads a cult. They really do believe he is sacrificing himself for them. This guy. This obvious con man. Of all people.

NEVER would I have thought I would see this in America. Never. Ever.
Obvious? The fraud in 2020 was obvious. The persecution of anyone who says it happened is obvious. The rule of law being ignored is obvious. The countless lies the media and government have been caught in is obvious.

The fact that you are a hack is obvious

Yeah, right after he blows the lid off the cookie jar in the Biden kitchen.
So what you’re saying is that you’re promoting a criminal?

You don’t clean your house. The law is but a tool to you.

So what you’re saying is that you’re promoting a criminal?

You don’t clean your house. The law is but a tool to you.
Are you really that stupid? Criminals make deals every day to spill the beans on their partners in crime. You're beyond pitiful.

Forum List

Back