Trump - “I’m using my own money. I’m not using the lobbyists, I’m not using donors,"

Oh please this doesn't mean jack shit. Anyone capable of paying for their own campaign is going to do it. If Trump was a millionaire rather than a billionaire it's fairly obvious he would accept donation.

What a stupid argument. It means a lot that trump doesn't have to take money from special interests like the Illegal Alien Lobby.

trump is a fraud who just had to pay actors to fill up the room at his pretend rally.

you're such a joke.
Wow, ironic post much.

You think Trump is the only one who does that?

awww... look the stalker is out and about.\

feel free to prove others have.

we'll wait.

Oh please this doesn't mean jack shit. Anyone capable of paying for their own campaign is going to do it. If Trump was a millionaire rather than a billionaire it's fairly obvious he would accept donation.

What a stupid argument. It means a lot that trump doesn't have to take money from special interests like the Illegal Alien Lobby.

trump is a fraud who just had to pay actors to fill up the room at his pretend rally.

you're such a joke.
Wow, ironic post much.

The only one that pays the entire audience.

you're such a joke.
Wow, ironic post much.

I wonder if they know that trump said the best of the last four presidents was bill Clinton.

you're such a joke.
Wow, ironic post much.

I wonder if they know that trump said the best of the last four presidents was bill Clinton.

Being the best of the last four Presidents isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

I mean seriously Bush,Clinton,Bush,Obama.....

you're such a joke.
Wow, ironic post much.

but it does speak to what he thinks of the republicans he's scamming

bill was the best one in my lifetime. but okie dokie....

you're such a joke.
Wow, ironic post much.

but it does speak to what he thinks of the republicans he's scamming

bill was the best one in my lifetime. but okie dokie....

of the last 4, I think Bill was the best as well. but in the grand scheme.......................

and one of the things that made Bill better than the other three was his willingness to work with the other party.

Something the current guy sure isn't about to do.

Forum List

Back