Trump in 2024 - driving people away from the polls.

turbofish

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2021

And it is a total mistake. Yes, I voted for him twice but in my opinion, people hating on Trump is why we didn't have a red wave in midterms.
His name was mentioned by pretty much every democrat in midterms - and he isn't the president anymore.
But he is the rally cry of the left.

It is time to cut Trump loose. I'll be voting for Ron DeSantis next time

Watching his presser right now.

Good Luck cutting him loose. It ain't gonna happen! :auiqs.jpg:

And it is a total mistake. Yes, I voted for him twice but in my opinion, people hating on Trump is why we didn't have a red wave in midterms.
His name was mentioned by pretty much every democrat in midterms - and he isn't the president anymore.

The guy cannot get under 50% negatives in the polls.

That alone is - fatal - in elections.

The red wave fail was trump plus fraud.

My guess is 20% trump 80% fraud.

If trump had STFU gop +15 in house

Trump got the left to turn out.

All a distraction. We need a good election AUDIT strategy right now.

VA 7 is my best target.

WOW biased much NBC? Buckle up team Trump is going to bitch slap Democrats for the next 24 months. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Into a troop of chimpanzees, a lion enters...

1668565571666.png

Trump just announced his candidacy.

Stock up on popcorn.

The DeSantis-Trump firefight is going to be a tremendous amount of fun to watch.

Or DeSantis will cede to Trump and run in 2028. He's young. He may decide it's not worth tossing his hat in the ring.

Honestly, I have to agree. One thing the dems did exceedingly well is to tarnish Trump. Their continuous onslaught over the last 5+ years, keeping him in the focus, and using dem owned news media, and extensive use of social media, both by negative publicity, and banning several right wing media personalities, and the overuse of buzzwords, they were able to gin up their base and this mid term should tell you that Trump is damaged goods, not because of his policies and ideas, but because the left wing media has made him a pariah, and even big business doesn't want to touch him now.

They have effectively made him unelectable, and him running will be a sure fire way to make sure Biden wins a second term. So, to you leftys, give yourself a pat on the back, you did a good job at organizing against your political adversary, something the right needs to take a lesson from.

So, going forward, I think the right would be better off putting their support behind desantis....except. even that may not be good enough. You see, part of the democrat hate machine was not only tarnishing Trump, it's also trying to tie any republican seeking office TO Trump.

Or DeSantis will cede to Trump and run in 2028. He's young. He may decide it's not worth tossing his hat in the ring.
A lot of money is already being readied for DeSantis's coffers.

Money that won't be going to Trump.

WOW biased much NBC? Buckle up team Trump is going to bitch slap Democrats for the next 24 months.
It was just the first link but the news is everywhere.
TDS is what cost us the midterms. The democrats weren't running on issues but "We need to keep Trump voters out of office". And the braindead people followed.

Trump's days are over. He is now a liability for the republican party.
Plus, he is simply too old to run.

Honestly, I have to agree. One thing the dems did exceedingly well is to tarnish Trump. Their continuous onslaught over the last 5+ years, keeping him in the focus, and using dem owned news media, and extensive use of social media, both by negative publicity, and banning several right wing media personalities, and the overuse of buzzwords, they were able to gin up their base and this mid term should tell you that Trump is damaged goods, not because of his policies and ideas, but because the left wing media has made him a pariah, and even big business doesn't want to touch him now.

They have effectively made him unelectable, and him running will be a sure fire way to make sure Biden wins a second term. So, to you leftys, give yourself a pat on the back, you did a good job at organizing against your political adversary, something the right needs to take a lesson from.

So, going forward, I think the right would be better off putting their support behind desantis....except. even that may not be good enough. You see, part of the democrat hate machine was not only tarnishing Trump, it's also trying to tie any republican seeking office TO Trump.
You must be very young as you obviously do not remember the right wing hate machine attacking Obama every day of his Administration.

And at the head of that attack machine was Birther Donald J. Trump.

Obama still got re-elected. So quit your loser excuses.

You know what Trump tweeted when Obama won re-election?

trump-tweet-electoral-college-disaster.jpg

Trump obviously didn't know Obama won the popular vote, too. Something Loser Trump has never done.

Why hasn't Trump been arrested, yet?
Because of no crime.

But that also again demonstrates part of the problem.

I heard it described in this way. In the election of 2016, Hillary generated such total crap that the left believed. If she was elected, that rage would have subsided but shocker, that didn't happen. The rage from the fringe, including the media only continued. It is irrational but that again describes most of the left.

He is damaged goods and his name along with the irrational rage that the left holds on so dearly is costing the republican party.

In order to survive, we have to get rid of Trump

. You see, part of the democrat hate machine was not only tarnishing Trump, it's also trying to tie any republican seeking office TO Trump.
Every Republican seeking office had to swear allegiance to the Big Lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

So of course they were tied to Trump, moron! The submissive cucks tied themselves to the fat bastard!

The Democrat hate machine tarnishing Trump?

I know exactly what you mean.

Efforts to impeach Barack Obama - Wikipedia

A sampling from the karma bin:

"Kenya, Kenya, Kenya!"

trump-birther-tweet-2.jpg

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

Americas new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby!

You must be very young as you obviously do not remember the right wing hate machine attacking Obama every day of his Administration
I've been voting since Reagan was in office.
What happened in the 2016 election was unprecedented. No president had riots after election before taking office.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is costing the republican party seats in office.

I've been voting since Reagan was in office.
What happened in the 2016 election was unprecedented. No president had riots after election before taking office.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is costing the republican party seats in office.
They were demonstrations. Nobody rioted.
S'Matter, pink pussy hats trigger you? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back