Trump in Japan

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?

Like Putins house negro did?

But but but.... Obama....

If Putin had a 'house negro" it would be Trump. Trump loves Putin.
Only in your deluded mind.

In realityland, Hillary Clinton had black "house nigg@rs" (aka slaves) at her beck and call serving her every whim in the Arkansas governor's mansion.

96ae1b7a6a9d4f43902be9da69c3bd34--arkansas-gov-bill-hillary.jpg

Hillary: {hic, hic} Make me another vodka martini, Toby! (pukes on herself) You made me spill it on my shoe!

Lick that shoe Toby!
You racists have such imaginations.
:rolleyes:
A party of slavery supporter is calling me racist.

Bravo!

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?
Didn't we fight a war with Japan?
Does Iwo Jima and Okinawa mean anything to you?

We were at war. A war Japan started & killed Americans. As we honor & remember them here, Trump is partying in the country that killed them.

Actually, he and the First Lady, helped place flags at the headstones of graves at Arlington on Thursday.

On Monday he will be on board the USS Wasp, spending Memorial Day with American Sailors and Marines, I believe in Tokyo Bay. (Might be Osaka)

Like Putins house negro did?

But but but.... Obama....

If Putin had a 'house negro" it would be Trump. Trump loves Putin.
Only in your deluded mind.

In realityland, Hillary Clinton had black "house nigg@rs" (aka slaves) at her beck and call serving her every whim in the Arkansas governor's mansion.

96ae1b7a6a9d4f43902be9da69c3bd34--arkansas-gov-bill-hillary.jpg

Hillary: {hic, hic} Make me another vodka martini, Toby! (pukes on herself) You made me spill it on my shoe!

Lick that shoe Toby!
You racists have such imaginations.
Quit talking about yourself, jackass party of slavery supporter.

Trump would be great at Sumo.

Were it not for those "bone spurs," Trump would be a world wide champ at Sumo.

LOL, having bone spurs doesn't top the fake democrat war hero Dick Blumenthal, lying coxucker says he fought in Vietnam. Is there anything lower than "stolen valor"?
He served his country

Something Fat Donnie lied to avoid

Blumenthal lied about serving his country. He claimed he was a VN vet. He was a reservist.
Only about 0.5% of the US population serves in the military, so whining about "bone spurs" is missing the point. Trump could have taken a 2S student deferment. He didn't go to Canada like so many libs did.

Demographics of the U.S. Military
"The United States ended the draft for military service in 1973, transitioning to the all-volunteer force that exists today. At the time, the active component of the military comprised 2.2 million men and women. Now, this group comprises just under 1.29 million, or less than 0.5 percent of the U.S. population."

LOL, having bone spurs doesn't top the fake democrat war hero Dick Blumenthal, lying coxucker says he fought in Vietnam. Is there anything lower than "stolen valor"?

The above fuckhead......tries [unsuccessfully] to defend the orange fake by switching topic to a senator's mixed history.......

FIRST, Blumenthal was a member of the Marine Corps Reserves for six years, from 1970 to 1976, and served in the U.S......He SERVED during the Vietnam war....whereas Trump was too fucking busy bowling and allowed someone else to serve in his place.
Blumenthal spoke at a candidates forum and was careful to note that he did not serve in Vietnam. "I never had to go to Vietnam but I wore the uniform and proudly," he said.
Donald Trump: Sen. Blumenthal 'lied about his service' in Vietnam
TRUE.

Trump: Blumenthal lied about Vietnam service

The war is over
The world has moved on

We have forgiven the British for the Revolutionary war

Have we forgive the British for their efforts through their agent Christopher Steele, to try and rig the 2016 elections however? How about for burning down the white house?

It was Canada that burned down the White House. Remember Tramp told ewe that! He even said it to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in a phone conversation on May 25, 2018! What a maroon!

President Trump is big in Japan

"On Sunday, he’s making a quick trip to Mobara Country Club in Chiba, just outside of Tokyo, for golf with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Then it’s back to the capital to watch sumo wrestling at Ryōgoku Kokugikan Stadium along with the first lady, where he’ll present some kind of award called the “President’s Cup.” Per a pool report quoting a senior White House official, “It’s about 54in and weighs 60-70lbs.” (Is that big in Japan?) Then he and Melania will join a “couples dinner” with Abe and his wife."
Trump likes shiny things
The bigger the better

The above fuckhead......tries [unsuccessfully] to defend the orange fake by switching topic to a senator's mixed history.......

FIRST, Blumenthal was a member of the Marine Corps Reserves for six years, from 1970 to 1976, and served in the U.S......He SERVED during the Vietnam war....whereas Trump was too fucking busy bowling and allowed someone else to serve in his place.
Blumenthal spoke at a candidates forum and was careful to note that he did not serve in Vietnam. "I never had to go to Vietnam but I wore the uniform and proudly," he said.
TRUE.

Blumenthal served his country in a time of war

Trump had bone spurs

We were at war. A war Japan started & killed Americans. As we honor & remember them here, Trump is partying in the country that killed them.

Actually, he and the First Lady, helped place flags at the headstones of graves at Arlington on Thursday.

On Monday he will be on board the USS Wasp, spending Memorial Day with American Sailors and Marines, I believe in Tokyo Bay. (Might be Osaka)
Yokosuka......United States Fleet Activities Yokosuka - Wikipedia

TRUE.

Trump had bone spurs

So in your view, being disabled is some kind of a disgrace?

And the liberals keep buying Japanese cars to honor our veterans killed in World War Two

I'm sure there is nothing he can do that would satisfy you.

And the liberals keep buying Japanese cars to honor our veterans killed in World War Two

Lol, talk to soopers Trumper Rambunctious about his Tundra!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

TRUE.

Trump had bone spurs
Blumenthal was at the country clubs. But he did have a uniform on at times for photo shoots. I have a relative who has been in the air force in the military and civilian tenure for decades. Wars or not and even called up he has never been close to putting his life on the line. Hr is one of those who is afar in the bck doling out equipment and supplies. And he thinks he is the same as those who come back in caskets or less then they were or with psyche issues. There are many people in the Nam era who have their stories. The ones who really did battle you can at least listen to. Trump has expanded the military and the affect for the safety of personnel has improved immensely. Blumenthal made things more dangerous for them.

Trump had bone spurs

So in your view, it is just wonderful that Blumenthal made up all kinds of stories about his heroism? Just because he was fitted for a uniform while others were fighting?

Want to talk about "disgrace" of mocking a disability???

TRUMP MOCKS REPORTER"S DISABILITY - YouTube

The President wasn't mocking the reporter's disability, he was mocking him for being so flustered at being called out for his lies.

Mr. Kovaleski was the reporter on the beat that delivered the story to the American people about how thousands of New Jersey Muslims were celebrating in the streets on the evening of 9/11/2001.

TRUE.

Trump had bone spurs
Blumenthal was at the country clubs. But he did have a uniform on at times for photo shoots. I have a relative who has been in the air force in the military and civilian tenure for decades. Wars or not and even called up he has never been close to putting his life on the line. Hr is one of those who is afar in the bck doling out equipment and supplies. And he thinks he is the same as those who come back in caskets or less then they were or with psyche issues. There are many people in the Nam era who have their stories. The ones who really did battle you can at least listen to. Trump has expanded the military and the affect for the safety of personnel has improved immensely. Blumenthal made things more dangerous for them.
Your orange buddy, Captain Bone Spurs, is trying to get them killed in the Middle East.

Want to talk about "disgrace" of mocking a disability???

TRUMP MOCKS REPORTER"S DISABILITY - YouTube

The President wasn't mocking the reporter's disability, he was mocking him for being so flustered at being called out for his lies.

Mr. Kovaleski was the reporter on the beat that delivered the story to the American people about how thousands of New Jersey Muslims were celebrating in the streets on the evening of 9/11/2001.

Learn something on YOURS own you ignorant, Trump ass kisser........lol

Donald Trump: Clip Debunks Claim NJ Muslims Cheered 9/11 | Time

Donald Trump revives his bogus claim that American Muslims "cheer ...

Forum List

Back