Trump in Japan

So in your view, being disabled is some kind of a disgrace?

Want to talk about "disgrace" of mocking a disability???

TRUMP MOCKS REPORTER"S DISABILITY - YouTube

The President wasn't mocking the reporter's disability, he was mocking him for being so flustered at being called out for his lies.

Mr. Kovaleski was the reporter on the beat that delivered the story to the American people about how thousands of New Jersey Muslims were celebrating in the streets on the evening of 9/11/2001.
Yea, right. You assfucks believe anything Trump says & you even back him mocking didabled people.

Blumenthal served his country in a time of war

Trump had bone spurs

So in your view, it is just wonderful that Blumenthal made up all kinds of stories about his heroism? Just because he was fitted for a uniform while others were fighting?
Lying fuck.

He served during the Vietnam War & never did he make up stories about him being in Vietnam. The worst thing he did not not correct a story that said he fought in the Vietnam War.

He served. Trump ran & hid under the bed.

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?

I'm sure there is nothing he can do that would satisfy you.
Quit acting like a 2 year old spoiled brat & quit lying all the time would be a good start.

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?
Didn't we fight a war with Japan?
Does Iwo Jima and Okinawa mean anything to you?

We were at war. A war Japan started & killed Americans. As we honor & remember them here, Trump is partying in the country that killed them.
And the liberals keep buying Japanese cars to honor our veterans killed in World War Two

I forgot, You conservatives don't own any Japan or German brands.

LOL, having bone spurs doesn't top the fake democrat war hero Dick Blumenthal, lying coxucker says he fought in Vietnam. Is there anything lower than "stolen valor"?

The above fuckhead......tries [unsuccessfully] to defend the orange fake by switching topic to a senator's mixed history.......

FIRST, Blumenthal was a member of the Marine Corps Reserves for six years, from 1970 to 1976, and served in the U.S......He SERVED during the Vietnam war....whereas Trump was too fucking busy bowling and allowed someone else to serve in his place.
Blumenthal spoke at a candidates forum and was careful to note that he did not serve in Vietnam. "I never had to go to Vietnam but I wore the uniform and proudly," he said.
Donald Trump: Sen. Blumenthal 'lied about his service' in Vietnam
TRUE.

Trump: Blumenthal lied about Vietnam service

Trump had bone spurs

Those aweful bone spurs did not stop Trump from playing a sport in prep school.

LOL, having bone spurs doesn't top the fake democrat war hero Dick Blumenthal, lying coxucker says he fought in Vietnam. Is there anything lower than "stolen valor"?

The above fuckhead......tries [unsuccessfully] to defend the orange fake by switching topic to a senator's mixed history.......

FIRST, Blumenthal was a member of the Marine Corps Reserves for six years, from 1970 to 1976, and served in the U.S......He SERVED during the Vietnam war....whereas Trump was too fucking busy bowling and allowed someone else to serve in his place.
Blumenthal spoke at a candidates forum and was careful to note that he did not serve in Vietnam. "I never had to go to Vietnam but I wore the uniform and proudly," he said.
TRUE.

Trump had bone spurs

Faking a disability is a disgrace
Mocking the disabled is also a disgrace

TRUE.

Trump had bone spurs
Blumenthal was at the country clubs. But he did have a uniform on at times for photo shoots. I have a relative who has been in the air force in the military and civilian tenure for decades. Wars or not and even called up he has never been close to putting his life on the line. Hr is one of those who is afar in the bck doling out equipment and supplies. And he thinks he is the same as those who come back in caskets or less then they were or with psyche issues. There are many people in the Nam era who have their stories. The ones who really did battle you can at least listen to. Trump has expanded the military and the affect for the safety of personnel has improved immensely. Blumenthal made things more dangerous for them.
Blumenthal served his country as a Marine for six years as a marine
Trump faked a handicap to avoid service

Trump took money away from the military to fund his wall

Want to talk about "disgrace" of mocking a disability???

TRUMP MOCKS REPORTER"S DISABILITY - YouTube

The President wasn't mocking the reporter's disability, he was mocking him for being so flustered at being called out for his lies.

Mr. Kovaleski was the reporter on the beat that delivered the story to the American people about how thousands of New Jersey Muslims were celebrating in the streets on the evening of 9/11/2001.
Why do you lie?

Kovaleski never said thousands danced on 9-11. When Trump said he did, Kovaleski said he didn’t remember ever saying that

Trump mocked him as a cripple....Have you seen this guy?

TRUE.

Trump had bone spurs

Do you libs have any actual PROOF that President Trump faked a disability?

Or are you just assuming that he did, because you have a problem with America returning to Greatness?

What I'd like to see the libs produce is an ACTUAL LETTER from the foot doctor in question to document this accusation. Just like Rather and Mapes did with the Killian letters and President Bush.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. RealDave haz it.

Or are you just assuming that he did, because you have a problem with America returning to Greatness?

What I'd like to see the libs produce is an ACTUAL LETTER from the foot doctor in question to document this accusation. Just like Rather and Mapes did with the Killian letters and President Bush.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bone-spur-docs-daughter-dad-wrote-trump-diagnosis-as-a-favor

That's no letter from the doctor, just an old broad chatting up the media

What I want to see is a letter from the doctor himself.

That's no letter from the doctor, just an old broad chatting up the media

What I want to see is a letter from the doctor himself.

Even an ignorant asshole.....like Trump.....would have long destroyed anything that would make him appear as a draft dodger.....

BTW, how are those private investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii to see the forged Obama BC doing????............They should be well-tanned and rested by now, don't you think????.................LMAO

Even an ignorant asshole.....like Trump.....would have long destroyed anything that would make him appear as a draft dodger.....

BTW, how are those private investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii to see the forged Obama BC doing????............They should be well-tanned and rested by now, don't you think????.................LMAO

I'm not saying to go to Trump for such a letter. Go to the daughters of this Fake Podiatrist, and look through he papers.

As far as the Obama birth certificate, President Trump made the determination that "Obama" was actually born in Hawaii. His literary publicists were lying.

TRUE.

Trump had bone spurs
Blumenthal was at the country clubs. But he did have a uniform on at times for photo shoots. I have a relative who has been in the air force in the military and civilian tenure for decades. Wars or not and even called up he has never been close to putting his life on the line. Hr is one of those who is afar in the bck doling out equipment and supplies. And he thinks he is the same as those who come back in caskets or less then they were or with psyche issues. There are many people in the Nam era who have their stories. The ones who really did battle you can at least listen to. Trump has expanded the military and the affect for the safety of personnel has improved immensely. Blumenthal made things more dangerous for them.

Blumenthal was a marine reservist that probably never got his uniform dirty.
Trump is protecting us from the migrant hoards.
The doctors that documented Trumps bone spurs were not lying.
Trump gave billions more money to the military than Obama

TRUE.

Trump had bone spurs

Do you libs have any actual PROOF that President Trump faked a disability?

1`) He lies about everything so why should we believe him now?

2) He played a sport in prep school.

3) The doctors family said he the doc admitted it & did it as a favor
Podiatrist's daughters say bone spur diagnosis that helped Trump avoid Vietnam draft was 'favor'

4) Trump wrote his own report on his physical prior to taking office

TRUE.

Trump had bone spurs

Blumenthal was a marine reservist that probably never got his uniform dirty.
Trump is protecting us from the migrant hoards.
The doctors that documented Trumps bone spurs were not lying.
Trump gave billions more money to the military than Obama

TRUMP dodged while Blumenthal served. He served without knowing where he would be stationed.

Your fat assed orange POS stole money from the military for a campaign promise.

Trump does give shit to the military. Congress does.

I'm not saying to go to Trump for such a letter. Go to the daughters of this Fake Podiatrist, and look through he papers.

As far as the Obama birth certificate, President Trump made the determination that "Obama" was actually born in Hawaii. His literary publicists were lying.

Trump was a birther. Quit pretending he wasn't.

Birther, AGW denier both signs of Trump's stupidity.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. RealDave haz it.
You served.

Trump sat on his fat ass in his air condition luxury. And no bashed those who served.

Trump was a birther. Quit pretending he wasn't.

Birther, AGW denier both signs of Trump's stupidity.

Trump INVESTIGATED Obama's birth, and rectified the matter. Obama's Literary Agents were lying

Forum List

Back