Trump in Japan

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?

I'm sure there is nothing he can do that would satisfy you.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. RealDave haz it.
You served.

Trump sat on his fat ass in his air condition luxury. And no bashed those who served.

So did that Neggra asshole that you voted for. He bragged about hanging out with his Communists buddies while others served. That dipshit Slick Willy blatantly lied so as not to serve and said he "loathed the military". If that asshole Biden makes it through the Moon Bat Primary confused Moon Bats like you will fall all over yourselves voting for him and he also blatantly evaded the draft so don't me your bullshit.

I didn't vote for Trump so I don't have to answer for his lack of service. You being a confused dickhead Moon Bats have a lot to answer for.

Are we gonna keeps tens of thousands of troops in Japan & Germany 'til Hell freezes over?
If we didn't have those troops there, North Korea would have invaded South Korea by now. The only reason he hasn't invaded yet is because we have a mass of troops at his doorstep. That's why he's constantly testing ICBMs. Once he masters them, he's going to attach a nuke to one of them and blow up the island of Okinawa, then invade South Korea while we're crippled.

If he bombs Okinama, all his houses get MOABs. His houses, not his citizens.
Depends on the commander-in-chief. You know Obama would have been too much of a pussy to bust North Korea open with MOABs.
So you know you can't destroy anything in North Korea with MOAB's, right, because they require C-130's -- the elephants of the sky -- to deliver them? It's been a couple years since the MOAB was used in Afghanistan, so I don't remember exactly where I read it, but it is pretty common knowledge that you need pretty specific conditions to drop one. Like a large deserted space to fly over with no one around to shoot you down.
We have an even larger bomb, the 30,000 lb Massive Ordnance Penetrator, designed to be carried by the B-2 Spirit stealth bomber.

Trump to spend Memorial Day weekend in Japan. Maybe it is a sign of how we have moved beyond the events of WWII. But there is still the issue that so many of those in or thoughts today died because of the actions of Japan during WWII.

We look at Germany, Japan, Italy, etc & have forgiven them for their actions 75-80 years ago.

The timing of this trip is off. Should Trump have stayed home & led the nation in our remembrance?

The war is over
The world has moved on

We have forgiven the British for the Revolutionary war

Have we forgive the British for their efforts through their agent Christopher Steele, to try and rig the 2016 elections however? How about for burning down the white house?

It was Canada that burned down the White House. Remember Tramp told ewe that! He even said it to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in a phone conversation on May 25, 2018! What a maroon!
Trudeau? Oh, you mean Fidel Castro's boy.

Even an ignorant asshole.....like Trump.....would have long destroyed anything that would make him appear as a draft dodger.....

BTW, how are those private investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii to see the forged Obama BC doing????............They should be well-tanned and rested by now, don't you think????.................LMAO

I'm not saying to go to Trump for such a letter. Go to the daughters of this Fake Podiatrist, and look through he papers.

As far as the Obama birth certificate, President Trump made the determination that "Obama" was actually born in Hawaii. His literary publicists were lying.

Trump was a birther. Quit pretending he wasn't.

Birther, AGW denier both signs of Trump's stupidity.
The Hillary Campaign started the birther movement.

Even an ignorant asshole.....like Trump.....would have long destroyed anything that would make him appear as a draft dodger.....

BTW, how are those private investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii to see the forged Obama BC doing????............They should be well-tanned and rested by now, don't you think????.................LMAO

I'm not saying to go to Trump for such a letter. Go to the daughters of this Fake Podiatrist, and look through he papers.

As far as the Obama birth certificate, President Trump made the determination that "Obama" was actually born in Hawaii. His literary publicists were lying.

debunked

I'm sure there is nothing he can do that would satisfy you.

Trump Derangement Syndrome. RealDave haz it.
You served.

Trump sat on his fat ass in his air condition luxury. And no bashed those who served.

So did that Neggra asshole that you voted for. He bragged about hanging out with his Communists buddies while others served. That dipshit Slick Willy blatantly lied so as not to serve and said he "loathed the military". If that asshole Biden makes it through the Moon Bat Primary confused Moon Bats like you will fall all over yourselves voting for him and he also blatantly evaded the draft so don't me your bullshit.

I didn't vote for Trump so I don't have to answer for his lack of service. You being a confused dickhead Moon Bats have a lot to answer for.
Obama was 14 when the Vietnam War ended you stupid fuck. Trump sent someone else to take his place, I wonder if that guy lived?

Clinton avoided the draft. I never voted for Clinton. Clinton NEVER trashed a veteran's service.

That is the part that I find disgusting that you as a vet support a draft dodger who had the nerve to trash one of your fellow soldier's service to this country. Explain it to me. I don't get how you justify this.

Trump INVESTIGATED Obama's birth, and rectified the matter. Obama's Literary Agents were lying

Trump was a birther when everyone knew it was bunk.,

hherro.JPG

no open mouth soy cuckiness

Can Trump do ANYTHING you won't find some fault with?
Why is he over there? He's not cutting any trade deals because he's too stupid & lazy to negotiate. So he's fucking the dog playing golf, pigging out on burgers & waddling around watching Sumo wrestling & making an ass out of himself. When is this clown going to get something done?

Trump's next book should be titled "The Art Of Screwing The Pooch".

The war is over
The world has moved on

Have we forgive the British for their efforts through their agent Christopher Steele, to try and rig the 2016 elections however? How about for burning down the white house?

It was Canada that burned down the White House. Remember Tramp told ewe that! He even said it to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in a phone conversation on May 25, 2018! What a maroon!

Ya, that's it. Carry on being stupid!

He visited and remembered the dead before he left. He visited the living in Alaska when he stopped at the base.

If he had put on a six hour rememberance you would have claimed it was too long, if he had done a half hour it would have been too short. If he had paid for wreaths out of his pocket to be placed on each grave at Arlington it would have been to too much. If he had lain one wreath it would have been too little. In other words no matter what was done you would be upset. Well perhaps you would applaude if he bombed a hospital.

A great man this trump character. Even visits the dead, except of course when it's raining.
you have already been proved wrong on that...

Why is he over there? He's not cutting any trade deals because he's too stupid & lazy to negotiate. So he's fucking the dog playing golf, pigging out on burgers & waddling around watching Sumo wrestling & making an ass out of himself. When is this clown going to get something done?

President Trump had to go to Japan to award the US President's Cup at a major Sumo event over there. Not just there to watch wrestling.

Although President Trump is a top wrestling fan and a well respected member of the WWE Universe

President Trump had to go to Japan to award the US President's Cup at a major Sumo event over there. Not just there to watch wrestling.

Although President Trump is a top wrestling fan and a well respected member of the WWE Universe
Shows his intellect.

Anyone over 12 who likes WWE is a retard

Shows his intellect.

I got to disagree with this totally. My grandmother ,rest in peace, was no "retard" in any sense of the word, but she loved the king of sports on TV. Loved Bruno Sammartino, found the referees really frustrating, disliked the Japanese and German wrestlers goose-stepping into the ring and denigrating our country.

A lot of smart people have been involved in wrestling and been fans of the sport.

I've followed it myself for well over 50 years

debunked
Liar.

Look, kid, you can eat all of Hillary's shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

The war is over
The world has moved on

Ya, that's it. Carry on being stupid!
Ideologically, if not genetically.

Shows his intellect.

I got to disagree with this totally. My grandmother ,rest in peace, was no "retard" in any sense of the word, but she loved the king of sports on TV. Loved Bruno Sammartino, found the referees really frustrating, disliked the Japanese and German wrestlers goose-stepping into the ring and denigrating our country.

A lot of smart people have been involved in wrestling and been fans of the sport.

I've followed it myself for well over 50 years
Rightwinger's just getting his IF TRUMP LIKES IT ITS DUMB on. It's a tropism, like plants turning towards the light. No higher functions involved.

I would be surprised if Trump even knew it was Memorial Day.

Forum List

Back