Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 years

Wow, you have to do alot of mental gymnastics to believe that.
He was talking about the UK US relationship, which is different than saying he is like Reagan he also proposed tax cuts that are Reagan like, but still not the same as saying he's like reagan

No you don't. I mean, you need a brain. It was the first thing I thought of, and the same thing the press thought of, and many other people. I mean, if you don't know much about Reagan and Maggie, then maybe you don't get it. But Trump was comparing himself to Reagan.

Well the type your describe, Obama compared himself to Reagan from time to.time, so it's nothing new......just kets n us know when he makes a real comparison

Did he? Nice of you to present the evidence showing this... oh, wait... who the fuck needs evidence, right? Just believe. You were taught from a young age to believe anything that they told you, why change now?

What evidence do you have?

By calling may his Maggie, you are saying Trump thinks he's reagan.....

So in what way?

Oh God, it would be nice if you could read.

It would be nice if you could make a point.

I'm not asking what others think, in what way do you think he believes he's reagan?

Did he? Nice of you to present the evidence showing this... oh, wait... who the fuck needs evidence, right? Just believe. You were taught from a young age to believe anything that they told you, why change now?

So in what way?

Not true. Trump thinks he is Jesus.

Really? When did he say that?

He didn't have to say it. He proved it when he made all those people at his inaugural disappear.

A typical liberals butt fucker sarcastic remark. Next time have a clue and try using facts and logic.

I did. Alternative facts and logic. It is all the rage!

So in what way?

Not true. Trump thinks he is Jesus.

Really? When did he say that?

He didn't have to say it. He proved it when he made all those people at his inaugural disappear.

A typical liberals butt fucker sarcastic remark. Next time have a clue and try using facts and logic.

I did. Alternative facts and logic. It is all the rage!

Well since the media lives in an alternate universe, where any non de wmocrat is a racist Nazi, yeah I find that description apt.

Forum List

Back