Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 years

The ratings were fine. And i did enjoy Trump ripping Democrat Fake News for lying about it. But that being said, i hope Trump starts picking his battles wisely. He shouldn't get bogged down fighting the Fake News idiots.

He needs to focus on delivering for his supporters. The haters are gonna continue hating. He won't please them. So he needs to just focus on getting things done for his supporters. Pick the battles wisely. That's my advice to President Trump.

I think the last one I bothered watching was Ronald Reagan, glad I didn't miss one of our best presidents get sworn in. After seeing the protests and renting of clothing by the left I would say Trump has already done great things.

I am glad I watched but do wish they would not have chanted "lock her up." Nor do I think she should have been introducted as the "honorable," Nothing honorable about her.

Trump Inauguration Ratings Second Biggest in 36 Years

Second biggest because the US grows in population size every year?

The fact that he's tried to compare himself to Reagan, who got a lot more people watching, is just funny.
Regardless, not bad for someone you think everyone hates.
Trump and his people are a freak show. The world is laughing.

I think the last one I bothered watching was Ronald Reagan, glad I didn't miss one of our best presidents get sworn in. After seeing the protests and renting of clothing by the left I would say Trump has already done great things.

I am glad I watched but do wish they would not have chanted "lock her up." Nor do I think she should have been introducted as the "honorable," Nothing honorable about her.

The fact that he's tried to compare himself to Reagan, who got a lot more people watching, is just funny.

Yup, we are proud 'Deplorables' son. Trump's gonna kick the Globalist Establishment in the nuts. He's upsetting their 'New World Order.' They're freaking out. I love it. Go Trump!

Times change. The inauguration of FDR does not compare with any recent president'; it was on radio, but I would suggest that FDR's inauguration speech raised the nation's spirits and hopes more than any other inauguration speech in our history, and many people could not even afford a radio. Apparently Trump's inauguration filled some people with disgust and fear.

Trumpelthinskins running around shouting "We're No. 2, we're No. 2."

Let me check...

Nope, he still won the election. Number 1...

He won the Electoral College, not the election.

Hillary received 3,000,000 more vote than Pussy Grabber.

Ah, more of the special kind of snowflakes that haven't come into terms with the fact that is Trumpslide.

Let me help you: Trump won, Hillary lost 306-232. Trump is OUR president now, whether you like it or not.

As for pussy grabbing. There is a time and place for almost everything.

trump-grabs-pussy.jpg

Last edited:
Well, now, we know that Trump really won the popular vote, because Trump said that millions of fraudulent votes were cast for her. Of course, he had absolutely no facts upon which he based that statement, but he said it, so it must be true.

Yup, we are proud 'Deplorables' son. Trump's gonna kick the Globalist Establishment in the nuts. He's upsetting their 'New World Order.' They're freaking out. I love it. Go Trump!
You elected a clown and the world is laughing. Trump is in over his head.

Trumpelthinskins running around shouting "We're No. 2, we're No. 2."

Let me check...

Nope, he still won the election. Number 1...

Don't need your help. Hillary won the Popular Vote.

Ah, more of the special kind of snowflakes that haven't come into terms with the fact that is Trumpslide.

Let me help you: Trump won, Hillary lost 306-232. Trump is OUR president now, whether you like it or not.

As for pussy grabbing. There is a time and place for almost everything.

trump-grabs-pussy.jpg

Der GroppenFuhrer is not a legitimate President. Russia hacked the election to help him. PUSSY GRABBER is traitor.

The Electoral College is the election. That is the process that is established in the Constitution, by which our nation's President is elected. And Mr. Trump won that process.

The nationwide popular vote has ohas meaningful standing. “Winning” it means nothing.

so much so that he has stacked his cabinet with billionaires & wall street orchestrates.... how's that swamp draining coming along? :lmao:

The Electoral College is the election. That is the process that is established in the Constitution, by which our nation's President is elected. And Mr. Trump won that process.

The nationwide popular vote has ohas meaningful standing. “Winning” it means nothing.

Screen_shot_2016_11_10_at_9_57_16_AM.png

He doesn't compare himself.to Reagan. It's an impossible standard, even when Obama tried it, Reagan is a Mt Rushmore president. I hope Trump.will be one, but only time will tell.

Ah, but he did.

Theresa is my Maggie: Donald Trump vision for relationship CLOSER than Thatcher and Reagan

"
PRESIDENT Donald Trump has taken to calling Theresa May “My Maggie” and wants her to officially unveil the bust of Winston Churchill in the Oval Office when she visits him in the White House this week."

If she is his Maggie, he is Reagan.

You elected a clown and the world is laughing. Trump is in over his head.

Obama is out of office now, you have missed by a few days..

Silly far left drone!

He doesn't compare himself.to Reagan. It's an impossible standard, even when Obama tried it, Reagan is a Mt Rushmore president. I hope Trump.will be one, but only time will tell.

Ah, but he did.

Theresa is my Maggie: Donald Trump vision for relationship CLOSER than Thatcher and Reagan

"
PRESIDENT Donald Trump has taken to calling Theresa May “My Maggie” and wants her to officially unveil the bust of Winston Churchill in the Oval Office when she visits him in the White House this week."

If she is his Maggie, he is Reagan.

Wow, you have to do alot of mental gymnastics to believe that.
He was talking about the UK US relationship, which is different than saying he is like Reagan he also proposed tax cuts that are Reagan like, but still not the same as saying he's like reagan

Forum List

Back