trump is actually posting this

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Can you believe this crap?

They are recycling the same attacks they used on Michelle Obama.

They've got nothing new in the playbook at all, and no shame either.

1724604448976.png

Can you believe this crap?

From Trump? Absolutely. He caters to a base of adolescents with gray hair. This is why he's going to lose again, but on the bright side the MAGA movement will officially be dead in a few months.

From Trump? Absolutely. He caters to a base of adolescents with gray hair. This is why he's going to lose again, but on the bright side the MAGA movement will officially be dead in a few months.
Oh, you wish, Cookie! :D
MAGA will not die, just multiply, and be in your eye, you will not deny!

Isn't free speech a wonderful thing?
Meanwhile the Harris campaign ganks "Hope" from Obama. Well, really they're Obama anyways. :dunno:
They recycle "Hope" then. Because they can't come up with anything new. That's because they're derp.
barneytruestory.gif

don’t count on that. I could well be wrong, but I get the feeling MAGA is here to stay - because without them Republicans are nothing more than “Democrat Lite”.

You have that backwards. It's MAGA who is Democrat Lite, excusing and/or adopting all of the Democrat Lite positions of their cult leader, a long time liberal Democrat, himself.

You have that backwards. It's MAGA who is Democrat Lite, excusing and/or adopting all of the Democrat Lite positions of their cult leader, a long time liberal Democrat, himself.
We will have to disagree on that. It’s the RINOs who belong in the Democrat Party. My hope is that without Trump, MAGA will move even further right and possibly break away to form a Conservative/Traditionalist Authoritarian party.

Forum List

Back