Trump Is Already Setting Up the Narrative that the GOP Will Cheat Him Out of the Nomination

By your own standards, your post should be deleted for containing only one original sentence. Are you completely lacking in self-awareness?
Trump’s ‘stolen election’ lie dates back to 2016, not 2020, as a lame excuse for failing to win the nomination.

Now he’s using the same lie for 2024 – at least Trump is consistent at being dishonest and corrupt.

Convicted felons are usually not included and it only takes one out of 91! :biggrin:
Karma would be a real bitch to you guys if Trump were to be in jail, win the election, and then turn around and run the country from his jail cell. If it wasn't for the massive abuse of power by the left for political purposes which they shouldn't be allowed to get away with, I would just love to see that happen. Jesus, you guys suffered a massive meltdown after Hillary's loss and I can't even imagine your meltdown to know that Trump is president from his jail cell because he was a better choice than Biden. It would truly be a sight to behold.

Karma would be a real bitch to you guys if Trump were to be in jail, win the election, and then turn around and run the country from his jail cell. If it wasn't for the massive abuse of power by the left for political purposes which they shouldn't be allowed to get away with, I would just love to see that happen. Jesus, you guys suffered a massive meltdown after Hillary's loss and I can't even imagine your meltdown to know that Trump is president from his jail cell because he was a better choice than Biden. It would truly be a sight to behold.
If he’s in a jail cell, I predict even red states won’t be able to keep him on the ballot.

The Republican Party will die when they do nominate him and they get massacred across the board in the next election.
Love it when a Moderatroll deliberately pens garbage just to beef up the Topic response rate .

Or, does this one actually believe in the ridiculous and his post is just another panic stricken cry of anguish and despair ?
Or both ?

Forum List

Back