Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Amen! Dubya lost both elections to Gore and Kerry - and Adolf Trump is even more illegitimate for having a hostile foreign commie terrorist swing the election for him.

Amen! Dubya lost both elections to Gore and Kerry - and Adolf Trump is even more illegitimate for having a hostile foreign commie terrorist swing the election for him.

I'm loving this denial. This lowers the bar for what Trump has to do to appear successful.

If he can be half as energetic of a President as he was a candidate, we could see even FURTHER gains in the midterms...

Russia is communist? What is China? What has Russia done that has offended the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse? When did Russia become an enemy of the leftards.....was it before or after Hitlery sold 20 percent of America's uranium production to Russia in exchange for a hefty donation to the Clinton slush fund foundation?

Do you even think before you post????

/---Oh Boo Hoo Hoo. Ask mommy to change your smelly diaper.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

The Russians have been very busy this year.

1. Hacking the Pentagon to get into the Joint Chiefs of Staffs emails.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

2. Hacking into the DNC databases, putting tons of FAKE news on social media outlets to elect Comrade Trump.

AND NOW THE LATEST--our electric power grids--they have found the same Russian malware.

Apparently the FBI has sent out a message to all power grids in this country to look for this Russian malware they've been using and one (so far) has been found in Vermont. They refer to this malware as the GRISSLEY STEEP MALWARE. This is the same malware that was used to hack DNC databases.

"The indicators from the malicious software found on a Burlington Electric Company laptop match those on malware found in the Democratic National Committee computers that the US government has blamed on Russians, the Department of Homeland Security said Saturday.

DHS spokesman Todd Breasseale said the department's investigation into the cyber intrusion on the computer is ongoing and he couldn't comment further.

The DHS's acknowledgment is the first such confirmation by the government that the malware is the same as the code used in malicious cyber activity that the US government has blamed on Russian hackers attempting to influence November's election.

It comes a day after Burlington Electric announced it found the malicious software on a computer that was not connected to its grid control systems. Both the Department of Homeland Security and the utility said Saturday there are no indications that the electric grid was breached.

The DHS and the FBI made a 13-page report public Thursday with information about the malware code -- which was found on Democratic National Committee computers -- and urged all entities to check for it.
Alleged Russian malware found on Vermont utility's laptop - CNN.com

What does Comrade Trump say about all this--as of tonight December 31, 2016. "President-elect Donald Trump reiterated his doubts Saturday that Russia was behind cyber-meddling in the US election, saying such a crime would be difficult to prove."
Trump casts hacking doubts again - CNNPolitics.com

15747741_232568517195579_1117971243778565828_n.jpg

Maybe not so difficult to prove:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

Last edited:

Here you go you stupid fucking cvnt. I can't believe you just denied you said campaigns don't matter.

Obviously no one ran for the PV. Liberals need a civics lesson. The only way you can claim this is if people were going to vote the same way if the candidates ran for PV.

There are millions of Republicans in big blue States who have no Presidential reason to vote while Democrats are well oiled machines in those States.

Now after claiming nothing affects voters you claim Bernie and the Russians changed the election outcome. The only consistency in your posts is what a stupid, obvious lying intellectual slut you are. Grow a pair, Nancy

Here you go you stupid fucking cvnt. I can't believe you just denied you said campaigns don't matter.

Obviously no one ran for the PV. Liberals need a civics lesson. The only way you can claim this is if people were going to vote the same way if the candidates ran for PV.

There are millions of Republicans in big blue States who have no Presidential reason to vote while Democrats are well oiled machines in those States.

Now after claiming nothing affects voters you claim Bernie and the Russians changed the election outcome. The only consistency in your posts is what a stupid, obvious lying intellectual slut you are. Grow a pair, Nancy

Funny. One of us is dumber than owl shit - because nothing you say makes any sense to me.

On Jan 20 who again is sworn in?

The lap dog traitor for Vladimir Putin? Does that make you proud, traitor?

Hey! I am interested on your take concerning this issue because I haven't found one leftard that has the nads to answer this question....what has Putin done the last 16 years to offend the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse? He has done more damage to ISIS/al qaeda in a year than the Barrypuppet could do in 8....he prevented a war with Syria but intervening. He has put up with NATO, USA.INC and the Soros funded E.U with annexing the Ukraine when they overthrew the duly elected government in an illegal coup[ de 'etat.

Now, now, I know Putin made Soros all butthurt when Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U but isn't that kind of like a Brex-it thing where the people decide their own sovereignty?? I understand that Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of it's peninsula and George Soros ran to the Barrypuppet clutching his ass cheeks wanting something done...but the people of Crimea decided....still doesn't justify all this angst against Putin that kicked out the Rothschild bankers to the curb. Russia is an ally of Syria. ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda is being funded by the west to wage a proxy war against Assad that hasn't done a fucking thing to offend USA.INC or it's pals but yet the fighting is destroying a country that has the unmitigated gall to have resources the west wants for it's self...tough shit,....looks like Syria is one country that these globalist pieces of shit are not going to get their hands on unless they want mutually assured destruction.

While you rail on Russia, the Chi-coms have the Barrypuppet by the short-hairs because they hold trillions in treasury bonds. They were given a deep water port in California, they have been given land for solar farms in this country while attempting to tell us that our 2nd amendment rights are an affront to them.......so where is the real threat, dumb ass????

Got it, traitor. You've obviously found new religion, like the dishonest little Trumpkin fucktard that you are.

Understand the differences and disagreements but fucktard like Dalesmith who is a traitor adoring Russia before his own country and a racist bullshit just make puke.

"Don't Squeeze The Charmin SEZ??" :

That dalesmith is a trader and he don' like my beloved gubermint or mmy cuntry because he is a RACIST!!!!"

Good job, Charwin......very rarely can I cause a leftard have a total melt down after one post......but allow me to reply so STFU, turn around, face the chalkboard and pay attention.

Do I love my country and fellow countrymen? You can bet your ever lovin' ass that I most certainly do.....which is why I write the things I do......it's an up at dawn, late to bed voyage every fucking day trying to absorb as much information as I can and do the proper vetting and then try and explain it to dumb fucks like you hoping that you don't blow a friggin' gasket...it's a thankless task. Now, as far as the corporate owned entity that has disguised it'self as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by foreign born bankers? No, I have no loyalty to them at all or the corporate officers disguised as politicians and I PROUDLY declare that.Should a plantation slave weep whenm his "massa" is getting a beat down or should he run to defend the veryt entity that enslaved him???? Thoughts?

Here are a few home truths for you to digest and research...Russia has done nothing to USA>INC to be in their crosshairs....neither has Assad. Your beloved "gubermint" is funding the very terrorist clan that we were allegedly fighting aginst after 9/11/01 that put us in this police state and launched wars of aggression against countries that had nothing to do with the inside job that was 9/11 but because they made the mistake of having resources these globalist pieces of pedophile, child trafficking shit coveted and believe that those resources are rightfully theirs via "divine right"....so yeah, as long as I am able to speak out and post about this? I will say exactly what the truth is....if that is a problem for you and it makes you weep....try this.......

View attachment 104687

I love it when someone is calling me a different name. I sense anger, frustration and defeat but I will not call you Daleshit.
Your post is way too long to expressed your anger. Do you mind making it short?
1. If you really love this country....... so why in the world you are protecting and defending Putin/Russia? So far you have not shown a diddly shit or care except blasting your own country in exchange of Putin/Russia.
Maybe if you haven't noticed ...... your buddy Stratford your comrade likes you so much. So NO you don't love this country.
2. There is a big difference between first class super power responsibility and third class super power Russia.
Any emergencies or try to save humanity they turned to USA not Russia. Assad and Putin has been murdering civilians in Syria and I'm sure you disagree with that.
Are you saying that we just roll and die and let the ruskie take over? If you are Obama what do you think he should or shouldn't do?

The whole world is watching what Putin /Assad murderers did in Aleppo Dec. 2016.............. Just imagine what the world is thinking about Russia is right now.

Last edited:

Funny. One of us is dumber than owl shit - because nothing you say makes any sense to me.

Again, you don't grasp if the winner were based on the POPULAR VOTE they would have campaigned for the POPULAR VOTE?

That really doesn't penetrate the stupid enveloping your brain? Incredible. The stupid you people actuall claim to be is unreal.

The butt hurt over losing to Trump encompasses your life ...

The lap dog traitor for Vladimir Putin? Does that make you proud, traitor?

Hey! I am interested on your take concerning this issue because I haven't found one leftard that has the nads to answer this question....what has Putin done the last 16 years to offend the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse? He has done more damage to ISIS/al qaeda in a year than the Barrypuppet could do in 8....he prevented a war with Syria but intervening. He has put up with NATO, USA.INC and the Soros funded E.U with annexing the Ukraine when they overthrew the duly elected government in an illegal coup[ de 'etat.

Now, now, I know Putin made Soros all butthurt when Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U but isn't that kind of like a Brex-it thing where the people decide their own sovereignty?? I understand that Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of it's peninsula and George Soros ran to the Barrypuppet clutching his ass cheeks wanting something done...but the people of Crimea decided....still doesn't justify all this angst against Putin that kicked out the Rothschild bankers to the curb. Russia is an ally of Syria. ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda is being funded by the west to wage a proxy war against Assad that hasn't done a fucking thing to offend USA.INC or it's pals but yet the fighting is destroying a country that has the unmitigated gall to have resources the west wants for it's self...tough shit,....looks like Syria is one country that these globalist pieces of shit are not going to get their hands on unless they want mutually assured destruction.

While you rail on Russia, the Chi-coms have the Barrypuppet by the short-hairs because they hold trillions in treasury bonds. They were given a deep water port in California, they have been given land for solar farms in this country while attempting to tell us that our 2nd amendment rights are an affront to them.......so where is the real threat, dumb ass????

Got it, traitor. You've obviously found new religion, like the dishonest little Trumpkin fucktard that you are.

Understand the differences and disagreements but fucktard like Dalesmith who is a traitor adoring Russia before his own country and a racist bullshit just make puke.

That dalesmith is a trader and he don' like my beloved gubermint or mmy cuntry because he is a RACIST!!!!"

Good job, Charwin......very rarely can I cause a leftard have a total melt down after one post......but allow me to reply so STFU, turn around, face the chalkboard and pay attention.

Do I love my country and fellow countrymen? You can bet your ever lovin' ass that I most certainly do.....which is why I write the things I do......it's an up at dawn, late to bed voyage every fucking day trying to absorb as much information as I can and do the proper vetting and then try and explain it to dumb fucks like you hoping that you don't blow a friggin' gasket...it's a thankless task. Now, as far as the corporate owned entity that has disguised it'self as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by foreign born bankers? No, I have no loyalty to them at all or the corporate officers disguised as politicians and I PROUDLY declare that.Should a plantation slave weep whenm his "massa" is getting a beat down or should he run to defend the veryt entity that enslaved him???? Thoughts?

Here are a few home truths for you to digest and research...Russia has done nothing to USA>INC to be in their crosshairs....neither has Assad. Your beloved "gubermint" is funding the very terrorist clan that we were allegedly fighting aginst after 9/11/01 that put us in this police state and launched wars of aggression against countries that had nothing to do with the inside job that was 9/11 but because they made the mistake of having resources these globalist pieces of pedophile, child trafficking shit coveted and believe that those resources are rightfully theirs via "divine right"....so yeah, as long as I am able to speak out and post about this? I will say exactly what the truth is....if that is a problem for you and it makes you weep....try this.......

View attachment 104687

I love it when someone is calling me a different name. I sense anger, frustration and defeat but I will not call you Daleshit.
1. If you really love this country....... so why in the world you are protecting and defending Putin/Russia? So far you have not shown a diddly shit or care except blasting your own country in exchange of Putin/Russia.
Maybe if you haven't noticed ...... your buddy Stratford your comrade likes you so much. So NO you don't love this country.
2. There is a big difference between first class super power responsibility and third class super power Russia.
Any emergencies or try to save humanity they turned to USA not Russia. Assad and Putin has been murdering civilians in Syria and I'm sure you disagree with that.
Are you saying that we just roll and die and let the ruskie take over? If you are Obama what do you think he should on shouldn't do?

The whole world is watching what Putin /Assad murderers did in Aleppo Dec. 2016.............. Just imagine what the world is thinking about Russia right now.

If you really love this country, why doesn't Hillary telling them our nuclear response time on national TV bother you? Why did her putting secret and top secret e-mail on an insecure server bother you? Why does Obama fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria not bother you?

You're a partisan hack. You love the Democrat party. You don't give a shit about the country

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

The Russians have been very busy this year.

1. Hacking the Pentagon to get into the Joint Chiefs of Staffs emails.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

2. Hacking into the DNC databases, putting tons of FAKE news on social media outlets to elect Comrade Trump.

AND NOW THE LATEST--our electric power grids--they have found the same Russian malware.

Apparently the FBI has sent out a message to all power grids in this country to look for this Russian malware they've been using and one (so far) has been found in Vermont. They refer to this malware as the GRISSLEY STEEP MALWARE. This is the same malware that was used to hack DNC databases.

"The indicators from the malicious software found on a Burlington Electric Company laptop match those on malware found in the Democratic National Committee computers that the US government has blamed on Russians, the Department of Homeland Security said Saturday.

DHS spokesman Todd Breasseale said the department's investigation into the cyber intrusion on the computer is ongoing and he couldn't comment further.

The DHS's acknowledgment is the first such confirmation by the government that the malware is the same as the code used in malicious cyber activity that the US government has blamed on Russian hackers attempting to influence November's election.

It comes a day after Burlington Electric announced it found the malicious software on a computer that was not connected to its grid control systems. Both the Department of Homeland Security and the utility said Saturday there are no indications that the electric grid was breached.

The DHS and the FBI made a 13-page report public Thursday with information about the malware code -- which was found on Democratic National Committee computers -- and urged all entities to check for it.
Alleged Russian malware found on Vermont utility's laptop - CNN.com

What does Comrade Trump say about all this--as of tonight December 31, 2016. "President-elect Donald Trump reiterated his doubts Saturday that Russia was behind cyber-meddling in the US election, saying such a crime would be difficult to prove."
Trump casts hacking doubts again - CNNPolitics.com

15747741_232568517195579_1117971243778565828_n.jpg

Maybe not so difficult to prove:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

world-news-daily-report-fake-news.jpg

View attachment 104687

Are you saying that we just roll and die and let the ruskie take over? If you are Obama what do you think he should on shouldn't do?

The whole world is watching what Putin /Assad murderers did in Aleppo Dec. 2016.............. Just imagine what the world is thinking about Russia right now.

1. If you really love this country, why doesn't Hillary telling them our nuclear response time on national TV bother you? Why did her putting secret and top secret e-mail on an insecure server bother you? Why does Obama fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria not bother you?

2. You're a partisan hack. You love the Democrat party. You don't give a shit about the country

1. I cannot control what is coming out from Trump or Hillary's mouth. And so are you. But I love this country. Not a traitor.
Obama fighting on the side of ISIS...... Really? Like what?
2. Why do you think I'm here? Against you and your buddies here protecting Putin. Move to Russia.

Deja vu, that's what they said about Obama.

We're not the traitor you commie Marxist liberal bastards are.

View attachment 104638

Yet, you're the one who shamelessly praises a murderer like Putin.

The only traitor is you. You are truly a worthless piece of Repug shit. A truly unremarkable, ignorant, unsophisticated goober lame ass.

USA.INC and it's NATO pals have killed millions since this fake war on terror started and then they raped and pillaged those countries...there is no high road for us to take. Russia and Putin hasn't illegally invaded a country since Afghanistan in 1980........so what was that you were saying????

Really? How about Crimea? Or Syria? How about Georgia in 2008?
You adore Putin and Russia so much ........ why don't you move there?

Moscow ‘killing more civilians than Isis’ in Syria

These doesn't count the number of Syrians they murdered this month of December 2016 in Aleppo.

Ahhh yes, Hannah Lucinda Smith, CIA mouthpiece that reports disinformation from the UK. So what did Russia do that offended you in Crimea and the citizens that didn't want to hook up with the newly elected puppet's decision to join the E.U...after all, what's the deal? All of those countries in the E.U are so fucking happy and thriving. What about Syria? There would BE n o war in Syria if the CIA, MI5/MI6, the Mossad and Saudi intel wasn't using these mercenaries to fight a proxy war against Assad...what exactly has Assad done that has pissed of US.INC except for the fact that Syria aligned with Russia to pout in an oil pipeline???? I'll wait......

The little tiff between Georgia and Russia in 2008 isn't diddly squat compared to what has happened under USA.INC puppet controlled countries like Bahrain, Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan since 2001 ...one thing about USA.INC, once they invade? They never leave........

You are not making sense at all.

View attachment 104687

1. If you really love this country, why doesn't Hillary telling them our nuclear response time on national TV bother you? Why did her putting secret and top secret e-mail on an insecure server bother you? Why does Obama fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria not bother you?

2. You're a partisan hack. You love the Democrat party. You don't give a shit about the country

1. I cannot control what is coming out from Trump or Hillary's mouth. And so are you. But I love this country. Not a traitor.
Obama fighting on the side of ISIS...... Really? Like what?
2. Why do you think I'm here? Against you and your buddies here protecting Putin. Move to Russia.

That's all your stupid butt hurt brain can come up with. Oh yeah, move to RUSSIA! Um ... yeah ... whatever tyke.

And as for Obama, damn you're ignorant. One of the two objectives in ISIS name is removing the Syrian government. Obama is trying to remove the Syrian government. How stupid are you? Do you watch the news at all?

Illegitimate or not, HE is still President, Hillary still lost, she won't be President, but libs will still be a sore-loser butt-hurt snowflakes.

Well, you'd give owl s**t a bad name.

Um, the evidence was never presented that Russia did anything other then Bammers and Clintons word and that really don't mean a whole lot. Here is what the fact is, Donald J. Trump is the president elect of the United States of America, fairly elected just like Obama was and we delt with it for the last 8 years and we all survived. So will you.
And 17 intelligence agencies, conspiracy whacko.

And 17 intelligence agencies what, name calling typical liberal low IQ loser?

It is alleged and that is all. Not one of those 17 agencies has produced any evidence the Russians hacked anything and Bammer hisself even said Russia didn't do anything to effect the election.

Forum List

Back