Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Um, the evidence was never presented that Russia did anything other then Bammers and Clintons word and that really don't mean a whole lot. Here is what the fact is, Donald J. Trump is the president elect of the United States of America, fairly elected just like Obama was and we delt with it for the last 8 years and we all survived. So will you.
And 17 intelligence agencies, conspiracy whacko.

And 17 intelligence agencies what, name calling typical liberal low IQ loser?

It is alleged and that is all. Not one of those 17 agencies has produced any evidence the Russians hacked anything and Bammer hisself even said Russia didn't do anything to effect the election.
It's actual top secret stuff, not Hillary's e-mails, conspiraceeeeeeeee!!!! nutjob. Duh.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Um, the evidence was never presented that Russia did anything other then Bammers and Clintons word and that really don't mean a whole lot. Here is what the fact is, Donald J. Trump is the president elect of the United States of America, fairly elected just like Obama was and we delt with it for the last 8 years and we all survived. So will you.

It is alleged and that is all. Not one of those 17 agencies has produced any evidence the Russians hacked anything and Bammer hisself even said Russia didn't do anything to effect the election.
Obama said there's no proof. WTF would BE the proof? It's obvious to anyone with a brain. That doesn't include dupes.

Mm, he knows there is no proof. And there is none because it didn't happen. Hillary lost. She was never going to happen because unlike in Teump and the Russians case there IS proof her and her campaign have and did rig elections. Face it, y'all lost. Be adults about it and get on with your lives and stop the Alex jones bullshit.

Obama said there's no proof. WTF would BE the proof? It's obvious to anyone with a brain. That doesn't include dupes.

So there is proof, then there is no proof. Which is it? You say the Russians influenced the election, but you don't have any proof. That being the case, why should we believe it? If a DA went to court to prosecute a guy for dealing drugs with no evidence other then a gut feeling I'm thinking that dude would be looking for another job.

Mm, he knows there is no proof. And there is none because it didn't happen. Hillary lost. She was never going to happen because unlike in Teump and the Russians case there IS proof her and her campaign have and did rig elections. Face it, y'all lost. Be adults about it and get on with your lives and stop the Alex jones bullshit.

So there is proof, then there is no proof. Which is it? You say the Russians influenced the election, but you don't have any proof. That being the case, why should we believe it? If a DA went to court to prosecute a guy for dealing drugs with no evidence other then a gut feeling I'm thinking that dude would be looking for another job.
Of course there is. Duh. It's TOP SECRET of course. You think all the e-mails that showed Hillary was corrupt, rigged Bernie etc didn't change anything. FOR A YEAR? OBVIOUS.

Understand the differences and disagreements but fucktard like Dalesmith who is a traitor adoring Russia before his own country and a racist bullshit just make puke.

"Don't Squeeze The Charmin SEZ??" :

That dalesmith is a trader and he don' like my beloved gubermint or mmy cuntry because he is a RACIST!!!!"

Good job, Charwin......very rarely can I cause a leftard have a total melt down after one post......but allow me to reply so STFU, turn around, face the chalkboard and pay attention.

Do I love my country and fellow countrymen? You can bet your ever lovin' ass that I most certainly do.....which is why I write the things I do......it's an up at dawn, late to bed voyage every fucking day trying to absorb as much information as I can and do the proper vetting and then try and explain it to dumb fucks like you hoping that you don't blow a friggin' gasket...it's a thankless task. Now, as far as the corporate owned entity that has disguised it'self as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by foreign born bankers? No, I have no loyalty to them at all or the corporate officers disguised as politicians and I PROUDLY declare that.Should a plantation slave weep whenm his "massa" is getting a beat down or should he run to defend the veryt entity that enslaved him???? Thoughts?

Here are a few home truths for you to digest and research...Russia has done nothing to USA>INC to be in their crosshairs....neither has Assad. Your beloved "gubermint" is funding the very terrorist clan that we were allegedly fighting aginst after 9/11/01 that put us in this police state and launched wars of aggression against countries that had nothing to do with the inside job that was 9/11 but because they made the mistake of having resources these globalist pieces of pedophile, child trafficking shit coveted and believe that those resources are rightfully theirs via "divine right"....so yeah, as long as I am able to speak out and post about this? I will say exactly what the truth is....if that is a problem for you and it makes you weep....try this.......

View attachment 104687

I love it when someone is calling me a different name. I sense anger, frustration and defeat but I will not call you Daleshit.
Your post is way too long to expressed your anger. Do you mind making it short?
1. If you really love this country....... so why in the world you are protecting and defending Putin/Russia? So far you have not shown a diddly shit or care except blasting your own country in exchange of Putin/Russia.
Maybe if you haven't noticed ...... your buddy Stratford your comrade likes you so much. So NO you don't love this country.
2. There is a big difference between first class super power responsibility and third class super power Russia.
Any emergencies or try to save humanity they turned to USA not Russia. Assad and Putin has been murdering civilians in Syria and I'm sure you disagree with that.
Are you saying that we just roll and die and let the ruskie take over? If you are Obama what do you think he should on shouldn't do?

The whole world is watching what Putin /Assad murderers did in Aleppo Dec. 2016.............. Just imagine what the world is thinking about Russia right now.

1. If you really love this country, why doesn't Hillary telling them our nuclear response time on national TV bother you? Why did her putting secret and top secret e-mail on an insecure server bother you? Why does Obama fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria not bother you?

2. You're a partisan hack. You love the Democrat party. You don't give a shit about the country

1. I cannot control what is coming out from Trump or Hillary's mouth. And so are you. But I love this country. Not a traitor.
Obama fighting on the side of ISIS...... Really? Like what?
2. Why do you think I'm here? Against you and your buddies here protecting Putin. Move to Russia.

That's all your stupid butt hurt brain can come up with. Oh yeah, move to RUSSIA! Um ... yeah ... whatever tyke.

And as for Obama, damn you're ignorant. One of the two objectives in ISIS name is removing the Syrian government. Obama is trying to remove the Syrian government. How stupid are you? Do you watch the news at all?

1. You are displaying your ignorance..... This is the problem when you are only getting your information here USMB.
Assad senior and junior has been murdering his own people for decades, supporting terrorism against Israel, Turkey etc. with the help of Putin............. Syrians are sick and tired of dictatorship either we get involved or not....... civil war is bound to happen. Someone has to stop them and that will be Obama.

2. ISIS main objectives is to create terror world wide and create their own Islamic state ....... it's not just bc is Syria or Iraq. Get your act together.
Did Obama supplied ISIS tanks or any arms?

3. You disgust me. What is your motivation is supporting Putin against your own country?

The lap dog traitor for Vladimir Putin? Does that make you proud, traitor?

Hey! I am interested on your take concerning this issue because I haven't found one leftard that has the nads to answer this question....what has Putin done the last 16 years to offend the sensibilities of the leftard clown posse? He has done more damage to ISIS/al qaeda in a year than the Barrypuppet could do in 8....he prevented a war with Syria but intervening. He has put up with NATO, USA.INC and the Soros funded E.U with annexing the Ukraine when they overthrew the duly elected government in an illegal coup[ de 'etat.

Now, now, I know Putin made Soros all butthurt when Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the E.U but isn't that kind of like a Brex-it thing where the people decide their own sovereignty?? I understand that Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of it's peninsula and George Soros ran to the Barrypuppet clutching his ass cheeks wanting something done...but the people of Crimea decided....still doesn't justify all this angst against Putin that kicked out the Rothschild bankers to the curb. Russia is an ally of Syria. ISIS/ CIAl-qaeda is being funded by the west to wage a proxy war against Assad that hasn't done a fucking thing to offend USA.INC or it's pals but yet the fighting is destroying a country that has the unmitigated gall to have resources the west wants for it's self...tough shit,....looks like Syria is one country that these globalist pieces of shit are not going to get their hands on unless they want mutually assured destruction.

While you rail on Russia, the Chi-coms have the Barrypuppet by the short-hairs because they hold trillions in treasury bonds. They were given a deep water port in California, they have been given land for solar farms in this country while attempting to tell us that our 2nd amendment rights are an affront to them.......so where is the real threat, dumb ass????

Got it, traitor. You've obviously found new religion, like the dishonest little Trumpkin fucktard that you are.

Understand the differences and disagreements but fucktard like Dalesmith who is a traitor adoring Russia before his own country and a racist bullshit just make puke.

That dalesmith is a trader and he don' like my beloved gubermint or mmy cuntry because he is a RACIST!!!!"

Good job, Charwin......very rarely can I cause a leftard have a total melt down after one post......but allow me to reply so STFU, turn around, face the chalkboard and pay attention.

Do I love my country and fellow countrymen? You can bet your ever lovin' ass that I most certainly do.....which is why I write the things I do......it's an up at dawn, late to bed voyage every fucking day trying to absorb as much information as I can and do the proper vetting and then try and explain it to dumb fucks like you hoping that you don't blow a friggin' gasket...it's a thankless task. Now, as far as the corporate owned entity that has disguised it'self as a legitimate governmental body that is owned by foreign born bankers? No, I have no loyalty to them at all or the corporate officers disguised as politicians and I PROUDLY declare that.Should a plantation slave weep whenm his "massa" is getting a beat down or should he run to defend the veryt entity that enslaved him???? Thoughts?

Here are a few home truths for you to digest and research...Russia has done nothing to USA>INC to be in their crosshairs....neither has Assad. Your beloved "gubermint" is funding the very terrorist clan that we were allegedly fighting aginst after 9/11/01 that put us in this police state and launched wars of aggression against countries that had nothing to do with the inside job that was 9/11 but because they made the mistake of having resources these globalist pieces of pedophile, child trafficking shit coveted and believe that those resources are rightfully theirs via "divine right"....so yeah, as long as I am able to speak out and post about this? I will say exactly what the truth is....if that is a problem for you and it makes you weep....try this.......

View attachment 104687

I love it when someone is calling me a different name. I sense anger, frustration and defeat but I will not call you Daleshit.
1. If you really love this country....... so why in the world you are protecting and defending Putin/Russia? So far you have not shown a diddly shit or care except blasting your own country in exchange of Putin/Russia.
Maybe if you haven't noticed ...... your buddy Stratford your comrade likes you so much. So NO you don't love this country.
2. There is a big difference between first class super power responsibility and third class super power Russia.
Any emergencies or try to save humanity they turned to USA not Russia. Assad and Putin has been murdering civilians in Syria and I'm sure you disagree with that.
Are you saying that we just roll and die and let the ruskie take over? If you are Obama what do you think he should or shouldn't do?

The whole world is watching what Putin /Assad murderers did in Aleppo Dec. 2016.............. Just imagine what the world is thinking about Russia is right now.

Nope, no frustration here at all...just trying to educate you which is futile. The fact of the matter is that ISIS/al qaeda has always been a tool of the west to cause destablization in the middle east. The west and the E.U destabilized the Ukraine using George Soro's funding...that is also a fact. They overthrew the duly elected government of Ukraine and then got pissy because Crimea ended up not being part of the deal and blamed Russia. Russia has been pushed and goaded in to trying to start a war and the west isn't above creating false flags top make it happen. Your understanding of the geo-political scene is lacking and you buy any bullshit you get from the lamestream media. Your opinion of whether I love my country or not doesn't mean shit to me. I know more than you...infinitely more. What is going on in Syria is a direct result of western interference in the region....the Hegelian dialectic being played right out in front of us. It's rather easy to have more respect for Putin than an outright lying sack of shit like the Bush and Clinton cabal and the barrypuppet. Learn, grow, evolve......

hillary-not-prez.jpg

View attachment 104687

Are you saying that we just roll and die and let the ruskie take over? If you are Obama what do you think he should on shouldn't do?

The whole world is watching what Putin /Assad murderers did in Aleppo Dec. 2016.............. Just imagine what the world is thinking about Russia right now.

1. If you really love this country, why doesn't Hillary telling them our nuclear response time on national TV bother you? Why did her putting secret and top secret e-mail on an insecure server bother you? Why does Obama fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria not bother you?

2. You're a partisan hack. You love the Democrat party. You don't give a shit about the country

1. I cannot control what is coming out from Trump or Hillary's mouth. And so are you. But I love this country. Not a traitor.
2. Why do you think I'm here? Against you and your buddies here protecting Putin. Move to Russia.

That's all your stupid butt hurt brain can come up with. Oh yeah, move to RUSSIA! Um ... yeah ... whatever tyke.

And as for Obama, damn you're ignorant. One of the two objectives in ISIS name is removing the Syrian government. Obama is trying to remove the Syrian government. How stupid are you? Do you watch the news at all?

1. You are displaying your ignorance..... This is the problem when you are only getting your information here USMB.
Assad senior and junior has been murdering his own people for decades, supporting terrorism against Israel, Turkey etc. with the help of Putin............. Syrians are sick and tired of dictatorship either we get involved or not....... civil war is bound to happen. Someone has to stop them and that will be Obama.

2. ISIS main objectives is to create terror world wide and create their own Islamic state ....... it's not just bc is Syria or Iraq. Get your act together.

3. You disgust me. What is your motivation is supporting Putin against your own country?

Syria is in the name of the organization, moron. The problem is you're parroting the DNC. You don't have any intellectual integrity or motivation, which is why you favor redistribution ... to your open arms ...

1. If you really love this country, why doesn't Hillary telling them our nuclear response time on national TV bother you? Why did her putting secret and top secret e-mail on an insecure server bother you? Why does Obama fighting on the side of ISIS

in Syria not bother you?

Syria is in the name of the organization, moron. The problem is you're parroting the DNC. You don't have any intellectual integrity or motivation, which is why you favor redistribution ... to your open arms ...

ISIS is being funded and being armed by the CIA, Mossad, Saudi intel, MI5 and MI6...that is a fact. They are mercenaries that recruit disenfranchised radical muslims for cannon fodder. Hell, ISIS wounded has been treated in Israel.....,the CIA and MI5/MI6 has been busted for dropping supplies to them in Iraq. Military whistleblower Scott Bennett and a an American banker working for a Swiss bank discovered over 11,000 accounts that ISIS/al qaeda was able to dip into whose origins were in Saudi Arabia, the U.S, Qatar and Yemen...when he tried to reveal this information, he was shot down and jailed on bullshit charges.

[Q

The thing that is obvious to anyone with a brain is that Crooked Hillary was a lousy candidate that was corrupt and dishonest that nobody except a few hardcore Moon Bats really liked.

Let me tell you the proof that this is all bullshit turdbrain.

Before Wikileaks the Real Clear Politics polls had her at the same percentage as the day of the election. I know it is hard for your stupid Moon Bats to understand things like this but the Wikileaks revelations didn't make a damn bit of measurable difference. Almost everybody had their mind up on that a piece of shit long before her corruption and the corruption of the DNC was revealed.

Besides, we have no idea who really leaked the information. The Democrats are the ones claiming this Russian bullshit story but even Pedesta himself said it was likely a leak from an insider.

[Q

The thing that is obvious to anyone with a brain is that Crooked Hillary was a lousy candidate that was corrupt and dishonest that nobody except a few hardcore Moon Bats really liked.

Let me tell you the proof that this is all bullshit turdbrain.

Before Wikileaks the Real Clear Politics polls had her at the same percentage as the day of the election. I know it is hard for your stupid Moon Bats to understand things like this but the Wikileaks revelations didn't make a damn bit of measurable difference. Almost everybody had their mind up on that a piece of shit long before her corruption and the corruption of the DNC was revealed.

Besides, we have no idea who really leaked the information. The Democrats are the ones claiming this Russian bullshit story but even Pedesta himself said it was likely a leak from an insider.
Some smart countries vote on the issues, not bs gossip and whether one likes the candidate...

1. If you really love this country, why doesn't Hillary telling them our nuclear response time on national TV bother you? Why did her putting secret and top secret e-mail on an insecure server bother you? Why does Obama fighting on the side of ISIS

in Syria not bother you?

ISIS is being funded and being armed by the CIA, Mossad, Saudi intel, MI5 and MI6...that is a fact. They are mercenaries that recruit disenfranchised radical muslims for cannon fodder. Hell, ISIS wounded has been treated in Israel.....,the CIA and MI5/MI6 has been busted for dropping supplies to them in Iraq. Military whistleblower Scott Bennett and a an American banker working for a Swiss bank discovered over 11,000 accounts that ISIS/al qaeda was able to dip into whose origins were in Saudi Arabia, the U.S, Qatar and Yemen...when he tried to reveal this information, he was shot down and jailed on bullshit charges.

Great point, thanks. On another topic, were you ever abducted by aliens?

How's that 'Populsr vote win' thing and those recounts going? :p

Oh poor snowflakes...

'Florida' pushed them right to the edge, and Hillary's loss pushed 'em over.

Full-fledged 'batshit crazy'. :p

Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Amen! Dubya lost both elections to Gore and Kerry - and Adolf Trump is even more illegitimate for having a hostile foreign commie terrorist swing the election for him.
What did the electoral college have to say about those three elections? Oh yeah, Bush won BOTH elections, as did Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president.
Again, it's much easier to change you silly name. It's no one's fault but your own.

Changing my name isn't necessary. Trump is not the legitimate president and the majority of Americans know it.

What a dumbass.

Tell me. Who will be sworn in as POTUS on January 20th??

Donald Trump that's who.

As for the Americans that know it?? Well the working people elected him not the millions in Cali or NY.

The FF were smarter then you ever will be dumbass.

[Q
Some smart countries vote on the issues, not bs gossip and whether one likes the candidate...

Our Founding Fathers did not set this country up as Democracy. Go look it up.

By the way Moon Bat, Julian Assange said yesterday that the Wikileaks revelations about the corruption of the DNC and Crooked Hillary did not come from the Russians.

Go bark up another tree Moon Bat.

Assange To Hannity: Our Source Was Not The Russian Government

Assange To Hannity: Source For WikiLeaks Was Not Russian Government

HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?

JULIAN ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party.

Why should any sane person believe that prolific liar Hannity or fugitive criminal Assange? The only thing those two are expert at is disinformation and propaganda dispersal,

[Q

Our Founding Fathers did not set this country up as Democracy. Go look it up.

By the way Moon Bat, Julian Assange said yesterday that the Wikileaks revelations about the corruption of the DNC and Crooked Hillary did not come from the Russians.

Go bark up another tree Moon Bat.

Assange To Hannity: Our Source Was Not The Russian Government

Assange To Hannity: Source For WikiLeaks Was Not Russian Government

HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?

JULIAN ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party.
No, an AGENT of Putin. DUH. Assange is a proven liar.

What will surprise many would be if there is not an exodus of high ranking military after minority president-elect Donald Trump takes control of the American government.

Forum List

Back