Trump is being attacked from all sides

The north (New York) is after him, the south (Georgia) is after him and the federal government is after him.

Good. Good. Just goes to prove that you fear him so because of the legitimacy of his threat to the globalist Deep State. Your fear makes him strong.

Don't tell me he got caught taking $30 Million in bribes from foreign countries!!!

Say it ain't so Donald!

View attachment 803530
The only president who took bribes from foreign countries, was Trump and his family.

May 14 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions and gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

www.businessinsider.com › kushners-2-billionKushner's $2 Billion Investment From Saudi-Backed Fund ...

Feb 15, 2023 · In April 2022, The New York Times reported Jared Kushner received $2 billion in Saudi-backed funds. A new Washington Post report reveals how Kushner's company concealed the

He was attacked from all sides once he ran for president in 2016.... WTF is wrong with you people?
No, the orange grifter was exposed from all sides, mainly the sides Trump refused to pay for devices provided.

I was thinking about that after I posted. I hope you're right. We have to get past this.
You think all those people that voted for Biden in order to get shut of Trump's constant bullshit are now not even more pissed? Instead of him finally making his exit they had to endure another four years of his idiotic tweets and deranged rants? If you didn't like Trump in 2019 you for sure don't like him now.

No, the orange grifter was exposed from all sides, mainly the sides Trump refused to pay for devices provided.
Then as a Prog tell all of the other Republicans running for office to follow Trump's and Ted Cruz's even better 2016 blueprints with impunity. We do not need Patriot Act 2 expanded and TSA jackboot 2 and Homeland Security Garland 2 further pushing us into the abyss.

Then as a Prog tell all of the other Republicans running for office to follow Trump's and Ted Cruz's even better 2016 blueprints with impunity. We do not need Patriot Act 2 expanded and TSA jackboot 2 and Homeland Security Garland 2 further pushing us into the abyss.
I know.
Teabaggers are already giving the US, a taste of a second Trump presidency.

Trump Says He's Entitled to Revenge if He Wins in 2024​

1689157363058.png
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › trump-says-1234672647

Feb 2, 2023 — Former President Donald Trump told Hugh Hewitt that he's "entitled" to a "revenge tour" if he wins the 2024 presidential election.

The north (New York) is after him, the south (Georgia) is after him and the federal government is after him. Pretty soon there will be no place to hide. Perhaps his buddy Kim would take him in. But, oops, no passport.
You are missing the point that Trump is against the establishment and that is why multi-millions of Americans love him, because he is being attacked from all sides. That's what millions of Americans want, a president who is beholden to no one and no party. Of course he is being attacked from all sides because he wants to get rid of the swamp and the swamp is fighting back.

Forum List

Back