Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

Are you talking about Biden Inc. here?

No. I'm talking about trump, trumpers and trumpism, as opposed to elected representative governance. Did you lose your reading glasses again?
Oh, and Hunter mongering doesn't send much of a thrill down my leg. He is not part of the government, as Biden did not bring his crime family into key positions in the executive branch, probably does not support that nepotism thing and Hunter has never run for anything in my state.

No. I'm talking about trump, trumpers and trumpism, as opposed to elected representative governance. Did you lose your reading glasses again?
Oh, and Hunter mongering doesn't send much of a thrill down my leg. He is not part of the government, as Biden did not bring his crime family into key positions in the executive branch, probably does not support that nepotism thing and Hunter has never run for anything in my state.
The Bidens are owned by China and Russia. But you don't care, do you?

Are you on some Troll Farm in Moscow furiously typing out your troll propaganda?

Speaking of legs, did you ever feel Joe's hairy legs when you were a kid at a swimming pool?

Biden Inc.: Hunter, Joe, and the Mexican Oligarchs​

We agree for once.
By this remark you support the United States becomes less united and the democracy in America in the third century is destroyed in the year 2025.

Is this what MEGA means to you: No Separation of Power; No debate on Bills in the Republican Senate and in the H. or Rep.

An Executive led by a "Strong Man" who will not tolerate any dispute of his actions; More Abuse of Dissent; Lots of speeches of Misinformation; No Recognition for Human Rights; Identification of political dissidents calling them enemies and scapegoating them; controlling the Mass Media; Religion and Government are Intertwined; Corporate Power is Protected; Labor Power is Suppressed and a new Trump Administration will be Cronyism and Corruption.

A Judiciary which continues to be friend of Trump, notwithstanding they have a Law Degree, who will support his every Executive Order.

All of this will take our country, the United States of American into a 15th Century Monarchy and in the future the next wannabe King will be Don Jr. Yuck!

Forum List

Back