Trump is definitely “racist”

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Proof is right here as he is a guest on Oprah and she and the audience like and respect him. Listen to the rhetoric. What was fine in 1988 became racist in 2015.

Ridiculous. You Leftists should be ashamed.

So he bought steel from China, and had everything made there. What a man. In 1988 he hadn't filed one of the many bankruptcies yet, he had his daddy sticking up for him.

I don't think he is racist, he just thinks he is God and everyone had best bow down to him. What a loser and a slut.

Born with his Daddy's money, not a self made man by any means, nor are his kids.

So he bought steel from China, and had everything made there. What a man. In 1988 he hadn't filed one of the many bankruptcies yet, he had his daddy sticking up for him.

I don't think he is racist, he just thinks he is God and everyone had best bow down to him. What a loser and a slut.

Born with his Daddy's money, not a self made man by any means, nor are his kids.
What a blessing it is to be born with white privilege. I love it!

steel from china and his ties to NY construction companies that were owned by mafia bosses - perfect marriage.

Proof is right here as he is a guest on Oprah and she and the audience like and respect him. Listen to the rhetoric. What was fine in 1988 became racist in 2015.

how many times has Trump done a 180 ?

how many times have you said changing your mind is ok for Trump?

Trump ok - public opinion not ok ...

hypocrisy be thy name -

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST
hahahahahahahahahhaah is what we do when we hear RACIST

how many times has Trump done a 180 ?

how many times have you said changing your mind is ok for Trump?

Trump ok - public opinion not ok ...

hypocrisy be thy name -

People may change their minds. No one is perfect sans me. How dare you try to shame those for exercising their right to vote. What a pussy you are.

Believe it or else, Donald Trump was a very popular name among hip-hop artists previous to the 2016 election. He was revered among them for being an example of how one could become rich and famous in this country.

Until the leftard democrats made his name a slur.

<p>Let's Talk About It: Why Did It Take Hip Hop So Long To Turn Away From Donald Trump?</p>

Jealous much?

Believe it or else, Donald Trump was a very popular name among hip-hop artists previous to the 2016 election. He was revered among them for being an example of how one could become rich and famous in this country.

<p>Let's Talk About It: Why Did It Take Hip Hop So Long To Turn Away From Donald Trump?</p>

That’s what I mean. The hypocrisy is staggering.

MY MAN -

fe8fc16ec72fcaa3f767d06a3cacbbc5.jpg

Jealous much?

Jealous because she'll never amount to much more than an anal wart, compared to that Magnificent Orange SOB.

:laughing0301:

How many wealthy people blow their inheritance? He maximized it. You’re just a jealous troll.

MY MAN -

Self Portrait?

Jealous much?

Jealous because she'll never amount to much more than an anal wart, compared to that Magnificent Orange SOB.

:laughing0301:

Never say never. That's what's awesome about America ( for now anyway), you can be broke as hell and still end up rich. I don't care that Trump was borne rich. He would have ended up rich anyway. He is one of those guys like Steve Jobbs, Bill Gates and so on. He would have found a way to make his name worth something.

MY MAN -

Self Portrait?

Trump worshiper like you.

MY MAN -

Self Portrait?

Trump worshiper like you.

Did that make you feel better? You’re such a pussy.

Forum List

Back