Trump is definitely “racist”

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST
hahahahahahahahahhaah is what we do when we hear RACIST

well gee, how mature -
More mature than you idiots yelling racist at everyone you disagree with? Fuck off poindexter.

Yah. It's threads like this one that always make me wonder whether or not our ubiquitous leftard brothers and sisters will ever comprehend what's being discussed.

<insert rolleyes.gif here>

So he bought steel from China, and had everything made there. What a man. In 1988 he hadn't filed one of the many bankruptcies yet, he had his daddy sticking up for him.

I don't think he is racist, he just thinks he is God and everyone had best bow down to him. What a loser and a slut.

Born with his Daddy's money, not a self made man by any means, nor are his kids.
Because no steel is made here do to dumb fucking trade deals that he is trying to correct. Where the fuck was he supposed to buy steel from? You don’t know dick about manufacturing.

Proof is right here as he is a guest on Oprah and she and the audience like and respect him. Listen to the rhetoric. What was fine in 1988 became racist in 2015.

Ridiculous. You Leftists should be ashamed.

Believe it or else, Donald Trump was a very popular name among hip-hop artists previous to the 2016 election. He was revered among them for being an example of how one could become rich and famous in this country.

Until the leftard democrats made his name a slur.

<p>Let's Talk About It: Why Did It Take Hip Hop So Long To Turn Away From Donald Trump?</p>

MY MAN -

fe8fc16ec72fcaa3f767d06a3cacbbc5.jpg

Self Portrait?

Trump worshiper like you.

Did that make you feel better? You’re such a pussy.

who started the Trump / hip hop relationship ?

Believe it or else, Donald Trump was a very popular name among hip-hop artists previous to the 2016 election. He was revered among them for being an example of how one could become rich and famous in this country.

<p>Let's Talk About It: Why Did It Take Hip Hop So Long To Turn Away From Donald Trump?</p>

MY MAN -

Self Portrait?

I did. Duh

MY MAN -

Self Portrait?

The artists themselves. Donald Trump was viewed as an example of how anyone in America could become rich and famous, because he embodied style, grace, success, and the America dream. He was idolized and looked up to by many hip-hop artists back in the 90's and early 2000's.

The artists themselves. Donald Trump was viewed as an example of how anyone in America could become rich and famous, because he embodied style, grace, success, and the America dream. He was idolized and looked up to by many hip-hop artists back in the 90's and early 2000's.

bla bla bla

that was then, this is NOW

Citing everything from his dismissal of the "Black Lives Matter" movement, his advocacy for stop-and-frisk policing policies, his comments following the deadly 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, to his ongoing battle against NFL players who take a knee during the national anthem to protest racism, plus a host of other controversial comments on race and racism in America, hip-hop artists have railed against Trump in both lyrics and public appearances.

In his 2016 viral anti-Trump anthem, "FDT" or "F*** Donald Trump," rapper YG offers a direct reflection on the transformation of Trump's symbolism in hip-hop over the years:

"Me and all my peoples, we always thought he was straight. Influential m****f**** when it came to the business. But now, since we know how you really feel, this how we feel -- F*** Donald Trump," YG raps, accusing Trump of being a "racist."

ITS A STRETCH, BUT TRY AND KEEP UP.

Self Portrait?

bla bla bla

Citing everything from his dismissal of the "Black Lives Matter" movement, his advocacy for stop-and-frisk policing policies, his comments following the deadly 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, to his ongoing battle against NFL players who take a knee during the national anthem to protest racism, plus a host of other controversial comments on race and racism in America, hip-hop artists have railed against Trump in both lyrics and public appearances.

I agree with Trump when it comes to all those stances. Oh no, am I racist?

LOL

Self Portrait?

bla bla bla

1. BLM is a terrorist organization.

2. Stop and frisk takes guns off the street, from criminals. Do you like like guns on the street in the hands of criminals or something?

3. Trump was right: There were good people and bad people on both sides. Antifa to me is pretty much the same as the white supremacists. Thy can both go eat bag of rotten dicks.

4. I don't pay the NFL to give me political advice. Either play football or GTFO.

5. President Trump is the least racist President we've ever had. Obama was the most.

bla bla bla

1. BLM is a terrorist organization.

2. Stop and frisk takes guns off the street, from criminals. Do you like like guns on the street in the hands of criminals or something?

3. Trump was right: There were good people and bad people on both sides. Antifa to me is pretty much the same as the white supremacists. Thy can both go eat bag of rotten dicks.

4. I don't pay the NFL to give me political advice. Either play football or GTFO.

5. President Trump is the least racist President we've ever had. Obama was the most.

He denounced the Nazis and white supremacists at Charlottesville. He then said aside from them there were good people on both sides. Stop and frisk does work. BLM looted Baltimore. Crazy.

Self Portrait?

bla bla bla

In his 2016 viral anti-Trump anthem, "FDT" or "F*** Donald Trump," rapper YG offers a direct reflection on the transformation of Trump's symbolism in hip-hop over the years:

"Me and all my peoples, we always thought he was straight. Influential m****f**** when it came to the business. But now, since we know how you really feel, this how we feel -- F*** Donald Trump," YG raps, accusing Trump of being a "racist."

....you can tell by his ''English'' [ hahahhahah ] why the blacks graduate at much lower levels
he is obviously a dumbass
another very laughable post by you
a black who thinks a white is racist
hahahahhahahahhahhahahahahah

Self Portrait?

bla bla bla

....there is nothing wrong with Unite the Right--they are no different than all of the MANY Asian/black/latino groups who promote their race

Self Portrait?

bla bla bla

BLM wants to KILL white people!! and you support them???!!!!!!!!????
you think they are ''good people'' ?????!!!!
YOU are the racist/bigot/NAZI
it's undeniable now--YOU are the racist
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

Forum List

Back