🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is donating 2nd quarter salary (100K) to Department of Education

He said he would not accept his paycheck for being President...........

Another promise fulfilled.

He needs to take that paycheck, and pay taxes on it. Its just a look at me crap. Now us taxpayers can pay for that donation and the taxes he is not going to pay on it. You mean we are donating to a charity of his choice instead of him paying taxes on that money.
You really cannot be this stupid? Oh I forget, you're a liberal. Lol

i am so glad obama didnt invent oxygen .....how would the gop repeal that?
Do you agree with Common Core........................simple question.

Do you agree with a food program that the kids dump in the trash.....

And would you agree that we spend more on education than other countries in the world for less results.
She's too old and out of touch to know anything beyond talking points.

He needs to take that paycheck, and pay taxes on it. Its just a look at me crap. Now us taxpayers can pay for that donation and the taxes he is not going to pay on it. You mean we are donating to a charity of his choice instead of him paying taxes on that money.

Let him take the money, claim it on his taxes, and then donate if he wants, like the rest of us do. He needs to know he works for the people of the US.

I do not like for the elites to give to charities of their choice with their tax deductions, They do not need a tax deduction.

/----/ Would you like some Russian dressing with that word salad?
View attachment 141213

Ugh no. Too full of crap like our postus now.

As much as Obama and Mrs. Clinton talked about education did they ever donate their own paycheck towards it? I don't recall either of them ever doing that.

Neither did they propose CUTTING $9 billion from the budget. Trump's cut is like spitting in the Mohave Dessert and saying he's making it rain.

Last quarter, he donated his salary to the National Parks, while cutting their budget massively and opening up the parks to the energy business.

Let him take the money, claim it on his taxes, and then donate if he wants, like the rest of us do. He needs to know he works for the people of the US.

I do not like for the elites to give to charities of their choice with their tax deductions, They do not need a tax deduction.
They don't care what you think...........and many charities do a lot of good things with this money. You act like it's your money and I believe that is a major malfunction.

I've long favored a flat tax....................BTW..........pay a set rate and be done with it.

Trump could easily just keep this money........

And he gives it away and the left still assault him. lol

So he will pay taxes on the salary if reported or the taxes are taken out before. It's really none of your business. If Obama did the same you would be praising him.

As much as Obama and Mrs. Clinton talked about education did they ever donate their own paycheck towards it? I don't recall either of them ever doing that.
They aren't billionaires who were still actively engaged in business while serving their term in the WH.

It would be nice if he'd give it to a front-line charity like a soup kitchen or food bank in a major city. Or a struggling healthcare center in Eastbumfuck. Even the YMCA.

They aren't billionaires who were still actively engaged in business while serving their term in the WH.
2-768x723.jpg

kerry_ketchup_lies.jpg

Both Hillary and Obama became millionaires while in office. You don't see a problem with that?

His choice surprises me. Education has been a department I always thought of as Jimmy Carter's thank-you to the teachers' union. Also with the Common Core rant I can't imagine the department is too popular these days.

But never-the-less that wasn't meant to downplay Trump's good gesture. Definitely a class act.

How is it a 'good gesture' when a billionaire is cutting 9 billion dollars from their budget and donating $100,000?

His choice surprises me. Education has been a department I always thought of as Jimmy Carter's thank-you to the teachers' union. Also with the Common Core rant I can't imagine the department is too popular these days.

But never-the-less that wasn't meant to downplay Trump's good gesture. Definitely a class act.

Did you miss the point? He donates $100,000 to a department he wants to cut 9 billion dollars from. What's classy about that?

That president Trump triggered NYcarbineer again? No I did not miss that point.

2-768x723.jpg

kerry_ketchup_lies.jpg
You are the liar, you goon. That is NOT a picture of Barack and Michele Obama, which is what my tweet and the one prior were about.

Both Hillary and Obama became millionaires while in office. You don't see a problem with that?
No.

The Clinton's left the offce of the presidency deeply in debt, millions of dollars in debt.

Forum List

Back