🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is donating 2nd quarter salary (100K) to Department of Education

He said he would not accept his paycheck for being President...........

Another promise fulfilled.
As much as Obama and Mrs. Clinton talked about education did they ever donate their own paycheck towards it? I don't recall either of them ever doing that.
Are either of them billionaires?
Off the books? Most likely. Hillary uses her multi billion dollar piggy bank (called Clinton Foundation) to pay for her daughter's wedding and none of you bat an eyelash. Obama claims he got a 60 million dollar book deal which will nicely launder the money he illegally made in the WH and again not a word. But let President Trump donate his 2nd quarter salary and you people go berserk.
/----/ Libs go berserk because Trumps donations fly right in the face of LIbs narrative of evil greedy Republicans.
No one is going 'berserk.' Hyperbole much?

Both Hillary and Obama became millionaires while in office. You don't see a problem with that?

The Clinton's left the offce of the presidency deeply in debt, millions of dollars in debt.
Kinda shows their intelligence, don't it?
No. But your comment sure shows yours. They were in debt because of legal fees engendered combating Ken Starr's multi-billion dollar (tax payer funded) investigations of them, All to find out that he had a blow job in the oval office--US taxpayers paid billions of dollars to find out a married man had a blow job from a young woman, How insane,
It was not just about that..........many women had filed charges against Bill............and Monica was just a part of the whole deal.

He then lied under Oath................and was put in the corner for the rest of his term.

In regards to Monica...........he should have just said................yeah I did her..............and ended it right off the bat.
If YOU were married to Hillary, would you have just said "yeah I did her." I can see why he tried to lie.
I don't cheat on my wife..........Never have and Never will..................So your putting me in that laundry basket...........is ridiculous.

Further more I would NEVER consider Lying under OATH......................clear it up for you.

They aren't billionaires who were still actively engaged in business while serving their term in the WH.
2-768x723.jpg

kerry_ketchup_lies.jpg
You are the liar, you goon. That is NOT a picture of Barack and Michele Obama, which is what my tweet and the one prior were about.
They were leading politicians weren't they.............DId they stop selling Ketchup because they were in office............

No they didn't................trying to limit that view point to ONLY THE OFFICE OF THE WH is BS.
You lose. No deflectors this morning. I've had my coffee.
Your bias one sided argument is noted then. You will not allow the same reference to those on your side that choose not to end their business dealings while in office.

Again...........NOTED.
They are not the President. Does the Emolument Clause (which always sounds like hand cream to me) apply to them? I don't know or particularly care, but we were talking about the FIRST COUPLE. You can act tricky all you like. I'm right on this one, so skulk off.

You are the liar, you goon. That is NOT a picture of Barack and Michele Obama, which is what my tweet and the one prior were about.
They were leading politicians weren't they.............DId they stop selling Ketchup because they were in office............

No they didn't................trying to limit that view point to ONLY THE OFFICE OF THE WH is BS.
You lose. No deflectors this morning. I've had my coffee.
Your bias one sided argument is noted then. You will not allow the same reference to those on your side that choose not to end their business dealings while in office.

Again...........NOTED.
They are not the President. Does the Emolument Clause (which always sounds like hand cream to me) apply to them? I don't know or particularly care, but we were talking about the FIRST COUPLE. You can act tricky all you like. I'm right on this one, so skulk off.
We will disagree............................so be it.

The Clinton's left the offce of the presidency deeply in debt, millions of dollars in debt.
No. But your comment sure shows yours. They were in debt because of legal fees engendered combating Ken Starr's multi-billion dollar (tax payer funded) investigations of them, All to find out that he had a blow job in the oval office--US taxpayers paid billions of dollars to find out a married man had a blow job from a young woman, How insane,
It was not just about that..........many women had filed charges against Bill............and Monica was just a part of the whole deal.

He then lied under Oath................and was put in the corner for the rest of his term.

In regards to Monica...........he should have just said................yeah I did her..............and ended it right off the bat.
If YOU were married to Hillary, would you have just said "yeah I did her." I can see why he tried to lie.
I don't cheat on my wife..........Never have and Never will..................So your putting me in that laundry basket...........is ridiculous.

Further more I would NEVER consider Lying under OATH......................clear it up for you.
Look, if you're going to twist the meaning of everything I say and ignore my actual point, there's no sense trying to talk to you about this, is there? At least when I discuss stuff I stay honest and reply to what's there. Try it.

Trump donates a $100K A YEAR salary, then hauls ass to the country club and spends $10 million bucks every weekend playing golf.

SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Your argument against Common Core is a meme.

The reason why some people with college degrees don't understand Common Core approaches to math is because math has been taught in a one-size-fits-all way. Instead of a true understanding of math, it provided a method for solving problems that are meant to be memorized, but not necessarily understood.

Common Core standards understand that there are different approaches to solving math problems, and exposing children to different ways provides for a a deeper, meaningful mastery of those concepts.

But your cute meme is noted.

Look, if you're going to twist the meaning of everything I say and ignore my actual point, there's no sense trying to talk to you about this, is there? At least when I discuss stuff I stay honest and reply to what's there. Try it.
I have seen many of your posts on these boards.................You are biased....................and Trump signed over his business dealings before he took office to his family.

When this is over they will either maintain control or he will take back over............Kerry RAN FOR POTUS.............had he WON do you really think his wife would or John would hand over the Keys to their business to someone else..........Get real here.

6 Other Businessmen Who Became President of the United States

Did Jimmy Carter hand over his Peanut Farm.....................

How many billions did Obama and Clinton get from the Russians on this deal? Any idea? We know Mrs. Clinton got 145 million from the Russians for giving them 20% of our Uranium and that money was deposited into her CF piggybank. Those 7 Islands must have brought a hefty donation from the Russians to both of their bank accounts......Obama certainly is spending money like there is no tomorrow. Lavish vacations, multiple multi-million dollar homes, etc.
Obama's giveaway: 7 Alaska Islands to Russia - Tea Party News

The reason why some people with college degrees don't understand Common Core approaches to math is because math has been taught in a one-size-fits-all way. Instead of a true understanding of math, it provided a method for solving problems that are meant to be memorized, but not necessarily understood.

Common Core standards understand that there are different approaches to solving math problems, and exposing children to different ways provides for a a deeper, meaningful mastery of those concepts.

Common Core undermines those who achieve.................

It's very purpose is to bring those not achieving up to a status NOT EARNED..................

In every society there are those who do poorly in school, do average, or those that kick ass and do better in life.

Lowering the bar for the under achievers DOES THEM NO GOOD.............and gives the achievers less incentive to excell

Trump donates a $100K A YEAR salary, then hauls ass to the country club and spends $10 million bucks every weekend playing golf.

SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!
You're the sucker. The figure you loons came up with was 3.6 million. Do you know where that figure comes from? Actually from a 4 day weekend getaway Obama took in February 2013.

As much as Obama and Mrs. Clinton talked about education did they ever donate their own paycheck towards it? I don't recall either of them ever doing that.
Are either of them billionaires?
Off the books? Most likely. Hillary uses her multi billion dollar piggy bank (called Clinton Foundation) to pay for her daughter's wedding and none of you bat an eyelash. Obama claims he got a 60 million dollar book deal which will nicely launder the money he illegally made in the WH and again not a word. But let President Trump donate his 2nd quarter salary and you people go berserk.
/----/ Libs go berserk because Trumps donations fly right in the face of LIbs narrative of evil greedy Republicans.
No one is going 'berserk.' Hyperbole much?
If you don't like the answers you get, don't has the questions you shouldn't ask.

Common Core undermines those who achieve.................

It's very purpose is to bring those not achieving up to a status NOT EARNED..................

In every society there are those who do poorly in school, do average, or those that kick ass and do better in life.

Lowering the bar for the under achievers DOES THEM NO GOOD.............and gives the achievers less incentive to excell

You actually have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

It doesn't lower standards, it evens them across all states.

Common Core is a set of standards, not a curriculum. Some curricula educate to those standards better than others, but that's not the fault of the standards. That's up to states and school districts.

I have seen many of your posts on these boards.................You are biased....................and Trump signed over his business dealings before he took office to his family.

When this is over they will either maintain control or he will take back over............Kerry RAN FOR POTUS.............had he WON do you really think his wife would or John would hand over the Keys to their business to someone else..........Get real here.

Well argued. Now let's bring this back to earth, please. Post #1 that I replied to asked if the Obamas donated their salary while in the WH. I simply pointed out that they were not billionaires who still had active business interests while serving. That to me is a cogent difference between the two First Couples and a possible reason that the Obamas didn't have enough cash to give their paycheck away. That was my sole point.
Then you start defending Trump's right to keep his business interests by accusing a bunch of Democrats of doing -- or maybe if things had worked out might have done-- what Trump has done. (Wow. That's a new tactic) Kiss his ass for all I care. I made my point and I will leave you with one parting thought:
His Ethics guy just quit and said that the conflicts of interest with Trump's business dealings were a big part of his concern.

By law he must receive his paycheck, he has been donating it, if you don't get a check, you can't donate it....Man this is a complicated world we live in...

Well argued. Now let's bring this back to earth, please. Post #1 that I replied to asked if the Obamas donated their salary while in the WH. I simply pointed out that they were not billionaires who still had active business interests while serving. That to me is a cogent difference between the two First Couples and a possible reason that the Obamas didn't have enough cash to give their paycheck away. That was my sole point.
Then you start defending Trump's right to keep his business interests by accusing a bunch of Democrats of doing -- or maybe if things had worked out might have done-- what Trump has done. (Wow. That's a new tactic) Kiss his ass for all I care. I made my point and I will leave you with one parting thought:
His Ethics guy just quit and said that the conflicts of interest with Trump's business dealings were a big part of his concern.
You started those other paths.........I didn't....................have a nice day

...while proposing to cut the Education Department budget by over 9 BILLION.

No, this is not a story from The Onion.

Trump donates second-quarter salary to Education Department
/----/ So you're offended that Pres Trump is helping kids at a science camp while telling a bloated agency to cut the waste. You should applause him. No Dem president would have given up his salary.
How sactomonious of yous..Where do you send your salary? Lion Club?

Forum List

Back