🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is donating 2nd quarter salary (100K) to Department of Education

He said he would not accept his paycheck for being President...........

Another promise fulfilled.
As much as Obama and Mrs. Clinton talked about education did they ever donate their own paycheck towards it? I don't recall either of them ever doing that.
They aren't billionaires who were still actively engaged in business while serving their term in the WH.
Both Hillary and Obama became millionaires while in office. You don't see a problem with that?

The Clinton's left the offce of the presidency deeply in debt, millions of dollars in debt.
Kinda shows their intelligence, don't it?

As much as Obama and Mrs. Clinton talked about education did they ever donate their own paycheck towards it? I don't recall either of them ever doing that.
They aren't billionaires who were still actively engaged in business while serving their term in the WH.
2-768x723.jpg

kerry_ketchup_lies.jpg
You are the liar, you goon. That is NOT a picture of Barack and Michele Obama, which is what my tweet and the one prior were about.
They were leading politicians weren't they.............DId they stop selling Ketchup because they were in office............

No they didn't................trying to limit that view point to ONLY THE OFFICE OF THE WH is BS.

Both Hillary and Obama became millionaires while in office. You don't see a problem with that?
No.
So if Trump doubles his wealth while president, you will support it?

His choice surprises me. Education has been a department I always thought of as Jimmy Carter's thank-you to the teachers' union. Also with the Common Core rant I can't imagine the department is too popular these days.

But never-the-less that wasn't meant to downplay Trump's good gesture. Definitely a class act.

How is it a 'good gesture' when a billionaire is cutting 9 billion dollars from their budget and donating $100,000?
/----/ he's telling the agency to cut the waste while he's personally helping science camp for kids. And libs say republicans hate science.

His choice surprises me. Education has been a department I always thought of as Jimmy Carter's thank-you to the teachers' union. Also with the Common Core rant I can't imagine the department is too popular these days.

But never-the-less that wasn't meant to downplay Trump's good gesture. Definitely a class act.

How is it a 'good gesture' when a billionaire is cutting 9 billion dollars from their budget and donating $100,000?
/----/ he's telling the agency to cut the waste while he's personally helping science camp for kids. And libs say republicans hate science.

Libs don't say that. What libs say is that Republicans hate the humanities, think they are worthless.

Libs don't say that. What libs say is that Republicans hate the humanities, think they are worthless.
You don't say, huh?
6% of Republicans are scientists! (or something like that)

6% of scientists identify as Republican. 55% of scientists identify as Democrat.

One of the great political shifts in the past decade has been the move of scientists toward the Democratic Party, a casualty of the Republican Party’s war on reality. It’s not about politics for scientists, it’s about the fact that only one party accepts scientific findings on everything from global warming to evolutionary theory to what does and doesn’t prevent pregnancy. Only 6 percent of scientists identify as Republican, whereas 55 percent identify as Democratic. In October of 2012, 68 Nobel-winning scientists co-signed a strong endorsement of Obama, saying the President “has delivered on his promise to renew our faith in science-based decision making.”
Scientists hate the GOP for a reason - Salon.com

The Clinton's left the offce of the presidency deeply in debt, millions of dollars in debt.
No. But your comment sure shows yours. They were in debt because of legal fees engendered combating Ken Starr's multi-billion dollar (tax payer funded) investigations of them, All to find out that he had a blow job in the oval office--US taxpayers paid billions of dollars to find out a married man had a blow job from a young woman, How insane,

It would be nice if he'd give it to a front-line charity like a soup kitchen or food bank in a major city. Or a struggling healthcare center in Eastbumfuck. Even the YMCA.
I agree but it boggles my mind that someone would bitch about him donating his salary. Lunatics

He's donating 100K to the department while calling for a 9 billion dollar cut in the same department.

Are either of them billionaires?
Off the books? Most likely. Hillary uses her multi billion dollar piggy bank (called Clinton Foundation) to pay for her daughter's $3,000,000.00 wedding and none of you bat an eyelash. Obama claims he got a 60 million dollar book deal which will nicely launder the money he illegally made in the WH and again not a word. But let President Trump donate his 2nd quarter salary and you people go berserk.

WikiLeaks: Clinton Fdn Funds Used to Pay for Chelsea's Wedding, Aide Says

Last edited:

No. But your comment sure shows yours. They were in debt because of legal fees engendered combating Ken Starr's multi-billion dollar (tax payer funded) investigations of them, All to find out that he had a blow job in the oval office--US taxpayers paid billions of dollars to find out a married man had a blow job from a young woman, How insane,
It was not just about that..........many women had filed charges against Bill............and Monica was just a part of the whole deal.

He then lied under Oath................and was put in the corner for the rest of his term.

In regards to Monica...........he should have just said................yeah I did her..............and ended it right off the bat.

/----/
Why Do Republicans Hate Science? – Rantt
Why Do Republicans Hate Science? – Rantt
Apr 20, 2017 - Conservatives display an open hostility to scientific evidence that is sometimes ... That last statement is also the reason why Republicans hate science, as they ... conservative websites and social media and then they believe it as fact. ... up by liberals who want to institute “massive government control of the ...

So self inflicted bankruptcy because Clinton couldn't tell the truth huh? Lol, maybe the should try obeying the law. Billions of dollars? Lol you may want to retract that one.

Are either of them billionaires?
Off the books? Most likely. Hillary uses her multi billion dollar piggy bank (called Clinton Foundation) to pay for her daughter's wedding and none of you bat an eyelash. Obama claims he got a 60 million dollar book deal which will nicely launder the money he illegally made in the WH and again not a word. But let President Trump donate his 2nd quarter salary and you people go berserk.
/----/ Libs go berserk because Trumps donations fly right in the face of LIbs narrative of evil greedy Republicans.

Women have said things about Trump. Does that make it true? All that was proven after spending billions of tax payer dollars is that Clinton had a blow job. And that is the bottom line.

2-768x723.jpg

kerry_ketchup_lies.jpg
You are the liar, you goon. That is NOT a picture of Barack and Michele Obama, which is what my tweet and the one prior were about.
They were leading politicians weren't they.............DId they stop selling Ketchup because they were in office............

No they didn't................trying to limit that view point to ONLY THE OFFICE OF THE WH is BS.
You lose. No deflectors this morning. I've had my coffee.

2-768x723.jpg

kerry_ketchup_lies.jpg

You lose. No deflectors this morning. I've had my coffee.
Your bias one sided argument is noted then. You will not allow the same reference to those on your side that choose not to end their business dealings while in office.

Again...........NOTED.

It was not just about that..........many women had filed charges against Bill............and Monica was just a part of the whole deal.

He then lied under Oath................and was put in the corner for the rest of his term.

In regards to Monica...........he should have just said................yeah I did her..............and ended it right off the bat.
If YOU were married to Hillary, would you have just said "yeah I did her." I can see why he tried to lie.

Forum List

Back