🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is donating 2nd quarter salary (100K) to Department of Education

His choice surprises me. Education has been a department I always thought of as Jimmy Carter's thank-you to the teachers' union. Also with the Common Core rant I can't imagine the department is too popular these days.

But never-the-less that wasn't meant to downplay Trump's good gesture. Definitely a class act.

Did you miss the point? He donates $100,000 to a department he wants to cut 9 billion dollars from. What's classy about that?

We've spent close to 3 trillion on the dept of ED in the last 30+ years and have nothing to show for it. Of course you folks have never objected to throwing good money after bad and getting nothing for it as long as you can use it to buy votes.

Well we do have a police for for some reason...They never have solved any crimes committed against meself..

Completely off topic, but maybe you should elect better people.

His choice surprises me. Education has been a department I always thought of as Jimmy Carter's thank-you to the teachers' union. Also with the Common Core rant I can't imagine the department is too popular these days.

But never-the-less that wasn't meant to downplay Trump's good gesture. Definitely a class act.

Did you miss the point? He donates $100,000 to a department he wants to cut 9 billion dollars from. What's classy about that?

We've spent close to 3 trillion on the dept of ED in the last 30+ years and have nothing to show for it. Of course you folks have never objected to throwing good money after bad and getting nothing for it as long as you can use it to buy votes.

Well we do have a police for for some reason...They never have solved any crimes committed against meself..

Completely off topic, but maybe you should elect better people.

Well Trump was the best one could vote for, he does have his shortcomings, like little hands, long hippy hair and an annoying character, he is president...

Forum List

Back