🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Is Eliminating VA Pensions - Whaaat ?

This is how I know you are a pseudocon (fake conservative). You support tax expenditures.

Getting rid of tax expenditures is a core conservative principle. You know why? Because if we banned them, we could lower tax rates on EVERYONE, and have money left over to pay down the debt. Without cutting spending on our military or our vets.

Extra bonus: A level playing field. People earning identical incomes would pay identical taxes.

Extra bonus: Instant campaign finance reform because there would be no incentive for a special interest to bribe our Politboro to keep a tax expenditure alive.

Extra bonus: The cost of houses would drop significantly.

But you go right on being wrong...again. I can do this all day.
Tax expenditures are OK IF they're spent in the right places >> ICE, CBP, FBI, CIA, DEA, the military, local law enforcement, the Mexican border WALL, etc.

ROFLMAO! Yes you can do that all day indeed. Be wrong that is. That has already been demonstrated. I am not a conservative so labeling me as a fake-conservative is preposterous. I wonder if you have ever gotten anything right in your life. Old and senile and all you were ever told were lies and deception. Now you want to take from others for your mistakes.

With a VA pension, he's not taking from "others" (including your next cell phone and laptap series). He's taking from the years he gave YOU, by serving in the military, protecting your young, mindless ass. You're welcome.

LOL my pinky is more conservative than you.

If you were more conservative then me, you wouldn't consider Islam to be a religion - as evidenced by this post of yours >> "If Islam were the only religion they would be at war with Islam."

I'm off

LOL my pinky is more conservative than you.

If you were more conservative then me, you wouldn't consider Islam to be a religion - as evidenced by this post of yours >> "If Islam were the only religion they would be at war with Islam."

I'm off

Look up conservatism in the dictionary, then go further right to infinity that's where you will find me. If I had more time today I'd give you a few lessons in conservatism but I'm busy.

ROFLMAO! Yes you can do that all day indeed. Be wrong that is. That has already been demonstrated. I am not a conservative so labeling me as a fake-conservative is preposterous. I wonder if you have ever gotten anything right in your life. Old and senile and all you were ever told were lies and deception. Now you want to take from others for your mistakes.

With a VA pension, he's not taking from "others" (including your next cell phone and laptap series). He's taking from the years he gave YOU, by serving in the military, protecting your young, mindless ass. You're welcome.

If you are not taking from me, why do I have to pay for you?

Oh, because you are. You were paid a wage for your job...

I am 99.9% certain that you won't lose your benefits, so calm down now. And stop being so entitled. You know your offspring has to pay for all of this and is projected to get nothing like it in return.
NO. I won't stop feeling so entitled, and if you spent one hour in Army boot camp, maybe you'd have some idea oif what you're talking about. And for 50 years, I paid for the pensions of World War 1 and World War II veterans - no regrets whatsoever.

And I don't think you are even close to 99.9% certain right now. Not hardly.

Here is one thing to assure you... Trump's budget is not going to be passed with cuts to veterans...

I don't think McCain or Graham are going to vote for that...

But Trump is a liar, I have said this before in a country that believes so much in market forces and the best will come to the top, how is there only two candidates for President...

allegedly.
Not allegedly. They wanted to do it. And they only backtracked when they got hit in the face with a lot of flak form veterans' groups. The 3rd rail of politics. (along with Social Security)

You must understand - you have criticized their Orange Messiah.

All heretics who dare criticize the Messiah must be destroyed.

It's what mindless partisans do.

Look up conservatism in the dictionary, then go further right to infinity that's where you will find me. If I had more time today I'd give you a few lessons in conservatism but I'm busy.
I already GAVE YOU your lesson in conservatism, and also about posting in this forum (in Post # 246) Maybe you need to get more sleep. Most people know it when they've had their ass handed to them. What's YOUR excuse ?

He's a conservative vet like Fakey is a.Republican heterosexual family man.
All you're doing is making an idiot out yourself. I've been in this forum for YEARS, and am well known as one of the MOST conservative posters here, ever. Who else has advocated the elimination of ALL Muslim mosques, ALL Korans, ALL prayer rooms, foot-washing basins, and everything Islamic ? YOU ? Not hardly.

Name one other person here who has ever advocated these things. Who else has posted that Islam is illegal, unconstitutional, and has been BANNED in America for 225 years * (but this simply hasn't been enforced).

I've been posting these things for years, Name one other poster who has.

PS - and you have clicked winner and agree on my posts

* US Constitution, Article 6, Section 2, Part 1 - the Supremacy Clause >> "This Constitution and the laws of the United States...shall be the supreme law of the land."

Last edited:
So you admit you were wrong?

I WASN'T WRONG about what I wrote in the OP. The Trump admin. did indeed propose to eliminate VA pensions, just as I said. And the fact that the VA director is now changing that, illustrates that I was right, that that's exactly what they were doing.

So the only thing "wrong" here, is you alleging that I was wrong (if that's what you alleged), so that leaves us with just one question > You admit you were wrong ?

I already GAVE YOU your lesson in conservatism, and also about posting in this forum (in Post # 246) Maybe you need to get more sleep. Most people know it when they've had their ass handed to them. What's YOUR excuse ?

Let me just point and laugh at you ^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back