🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Is Eliminating VA Pensions - Whaaat ?

Everyone knows we don't have money to pay for any of this stuff.
Actually we do. But we give it to the rich instead, in the form of wealth transferring tax expenditures.

And sucker vets like me have it taken out of our hides.

Yeah stick it to the rich! Take take take!

Is there anything else you can do? Have you ever heard of... actually productively earning things?

As of right now YOU are the one taking "it" from the tax-payers hide so you have no moral high ground to speak of any "takers", unless you mean yourself. Which if you do, then I would have to agree, selfish taker...

over 120 trillion and growing...
This is how I know you are a pseudocon (fake conservative). You support tax expenditures.

Getting rid of tax expenditures is a core conservative principle. You know why? Because if we banned them, we could lower tax rates on EVERYONE, and have money left over to pay down the debt. Without cutting spending on our military or our vets.

Extra bonus: A level playing field. People earning identical incomes would pay identical taxes.

Extra bonus: Instant campaign finance reform because there would be no incentive for a special interest to bribe our Politboro to keep a tax expenditure alive.

Extra bonus: The cost of houses would drop significantly.

But you go right on being wrong...again. I can do this all day.

ROFLMAO! Yes you can do that all day indeed. Be wrong that is. That has already been demonstrated. I am not a conservative so labeling me as a fake-conservative is preposterous. I wonder if you have ever gotten anything right in your life. Old and senile and all you were ever told were lies and deception. Now you want to take from others for your mistakes.

if he hasnt yet, he will.

all these coal mining jobs he promised either never happened or were automated.

New met-coal mine opens in Pennsylvania
Corsa Coal's Acosta mine will create up to 100 new jobs

New met-coal mine opens in Pennsylvania | MINING.com

Have always lied like this?
and that was in the works a few years before drumph decided to run

The metallurgical coal being pulled from the new mine is a niche market that makes up only between 5 percent and 10 percent of coal production and operates independently of the market for power-generating coal. Analysts emphasize that the new mine doesn’t reflect a long-term revival in the coal industry as a whole, which continues to struggle.

If Trump brings back the coal, it’s not going to bring back the jobs,” said Jay Apt, an energy policy professor at Carnegie Mellon University. “Those jobs are gone, automation has seen to that.”

New coal mine touted by Trump opens in Pennsylvania

Last edited:
if he hasnt yet, he will.

all these coal mining jobs he promised either never happened or were automated.

New met-coal mine opens in Pennsylvania
Corsa Coal's Acosta mine will create up to 100 new jobs

New met-coal mine opens in Pennsylvania | MINING.com

Have always lied like this?
and that was in the works a few years before drumph decided to run

One of the shovel ready jobs?

bwahahahaha
what a simple minded rube

Trump never met a little guy he wouldn't fuck over but, #MAGA.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Do you speak for all the other pizzagaters as well?

Pervert. Nice profile pic, loser.

Just because you choose to be willingly ignorant in no way makes a thing untrue.
The term is "willfully ignorant" not "willingly ignorant" and that sentence beyond that is unsalvageable. I don't even know what the hell you're referencing. Doctor, heal thyself.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. I've always maintained that a republican won't do diddly squat for the little guy except try to take away what little he has. On the other hand, the democrats will sell you out in other ways like taking away your guns while trying to outdo merkle in making this a muslim country, while at the same time trying to put your little boys in high heels and lipstick. Ugh, No where to turn till the democrats shuck the perversions and treachery and start fielding decent candidates.

Just because you choose to be willingly ignorant in no way makes a thing untrue.
The term is "willfully ignorant" not "willingly ignorant" and that sentence beyond that is unsalvageable. I don't even know what the hell you're referencing. Doctor, heal thyself.

Ok, I'll add stupid to the list.

This sounds like something Obama would do. It is hard to comprehend. After all the talk about helping and protecting the veterans, we're going to get shafted like this ? Unreal. Hopefully, this is just another one of Trump's deal making MOs >> start high, work your way down to what you really want to do.

For now, I'm looking at it on its face value, and I don't like it one bit. I get $861/month for Social Security. I get another $267 from my VA pension. This is a total of a measly $1128/month. And I'm supposed to sit back and say OK to reducing that to $861/month, for my total income ?

For the first time, my support of Trump in is major jeopardy. I might even discard my Republican registration, and go back to being an Independent. Yikes. Trump better reconsider this, big time.

Trump's big VA budget request comes with proposed trims to vets benefits
I hope he doesn't since vets deserve it -- buuuut ... at the same time, it's kinda hard to feel sympathetic towards you since you were dumb enough to vote for him.... twice! :ack-1:

Ok, I'll add stupid to the list.
And everybody will laugh at you for it.

Your comment did not reference any content or include it in the quote. And it made no sense speaking from the grammatical/syntax/vocabulary viewpoint, either.

Methinks you will go onto ignore, if all you do is spout gibberish. Which it appears is all you do.

Next up he wants to completely privatize the VA.

Yes, Trump is privatizing the VA

New proposals announced by the Trump Administration and Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin should dispel any doubt about the administration’s intentions to privatize the Veterans Health Administration. ......

Next up he wants to completely privatize the VA.

Yes, Trump is privatizing the VA

New proposals announced by the Trump Administration and Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin should dispel any doubt about the administration’s intentions to privatize the Veterans Health Administration. ......
That's what we elected him for, woo hooooo!!!

trump-rushmore.jpg

Forum List

Back