Trump is getting very bad information about COVID

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
1588631591921.png

Cases in Mexico:
1588631431815.png

Amounf a population of 126million people.

Seriously how can a person lead when they are getting information this bad?

Hey, he's gotta feed red meat to his base, and since his rallies are out, he's going via twitter.

But, the smart people know he's full of crap.
He should start his rallies back up right now.

Jam all his followers up to the rafters in arenas without masks on, and let them bring in all the guns and ammo they can get their hands on.

Hey, he's gotta feed red meat to his base, and since his rallies are out, he's going via twitter.

But, the smart people know he's full of crap.
He should start his rallies back up right now.

Jam all his followers up to the rafters in arenas without masks on, and let them bring in all the guns and ammo they can get their hands on.

You might get your wish this week. Trump is planning a visit to AZ this week, and is thinking of holding a rally.

Too bad Dimms spent the last 3 years trying to oust Trump in an illegal internal coup.
Otherwise, the So. Border wall would have been near complete!
And beyond this, both parties would not have taken their eye off the ball of the #1 reason Gov't is established: namely, NATIONAL SECURITY!

Do all of you muppets feel secure now?
I didn't think so.......

View attachment 331967

Cases in Mexico:
View attachment 331966

Only the truly ignorant believe that number of confirmed cases of Covid 19 represents the actual number, Ted! Mexico has tested 65 people per million citizens! The US has tested 2,250 people per million! Now who do you think is apt to have more "confirmed" cases? Since Mexico HASN'T locked down it's economy like the US did then kindly explain why the virus hasn't spread like it did in the US?

View attachment 331967

Cases in Mexico:
View attachment 331966

Only the truly ignorant believe that number of confirmed cases of Covid 19 represents the actual number, Ted! Mexico has tested 65 people per million citizens! The US has tested 2,250 people per million! Now who do you think is apt to have more "confirmed" cases? Since Mexico HASN'T locked down it's economy like the US did then kindly explain why the virus hasn't spread like it did in the US?

Got links to back up those claims? Everywhere I've seen they have been saying that the US is far behind a lot of countries in testing.

Cowboy Ted is a leftist shill.
Turd..I left that part out.
Cry over that wall some more, bitch! :auiqs.jpg:
Going up every day! :asshole:

So you have no answer to the question....

Your personal attack just shows that you agree that I am right and you are upset that you can't reply...

Thanks..

Cowboy Ted is a leftist shill.
Turd..I left that part out.
Cry over that wall some more, bitch! :auiqs.jpg:
Going up every day! :asshole:

So you have no answer to the question....

Your personal attack just shows that you agree that I am right and you are upset that you can't reply...

Thanks..
It shows that OP is a faggot leftist shill, you turd! Take that, bitch! :p

View attachment 331967

Cases in Mexico:
View attachment 331966

What's the bad information?
View attachment 331967

Cases in Mexico:
View attachment 331966

What's the bad information?

Mexico has far less cases than US per captia...

Trump is making an allegation which is going against all reported data...

The information he is saying is not factual... Even if you want to say Mexico is not testing enough then just look at the deaths. Mexico is way down on COVID deaths when compared to US.

So Trump is either:
  • Lying
  • Fed the wrong information
I have don't know if he is lying but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. So he must be fed bad information by his staffers...

Do you agree Trump can't be effective leader if he is basing decisions on bad information?

Forum List

Back