Trump is going crazy.

Where does he get this shit from? Why does he only communicate with evangelicals and invite only them to the White House when we live in a 320-million-plus country with people of every religion under the sun, including many who are non-evangelical Christians, and also people who choose not to have a religion? His religious bias is clear to even the most casual observer. Our government is supposed to be clean of religious bias.
Probably because other groups turn down invitations to the white house and never invite him to speak.

Sort of like democrats who refuse to confirm Kavanaugh because he has never met with them. While the democrats have refused to meet with him.

This is common among democrats.

Guess your short-term memory loss kicks in when convenient: How many Republicans met with Merrick Garland?
You Trumpanzees are so easy to trip up on your own words.

"This November 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment. It's a referendum on so much," Trump told the assemblage of pastors and other Christian leaders gathered in the State Dining Room, according to a recording from people in the room.

"It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa -- these are violent people," Trump said, describing what would happen should his voters fail to cast ballots. "You have tremendous power. You were saying, in this room, you have people who preach to almost 200 million people. Depending on which Sunday we're talking about."
Trump warns evangelicals of 'violence' if GOP loses in the midterms
----------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to get the Evangelicals to speak to their people. Crazy. First Amendment is only threatened due to him.
What Trump is essentsaying is 'My enemies are mean, loathesome and violent. In order to defeat my enemies we must be meaner, more loathesome and more violent'.

And he has the least secure people following along.
Yep, the left has been mean for a while, we're not gonna take that shit any more.......they're used to picking on some suburban mom taking her kids to a trump rally, now people show up that defend them from the ANTIFA thugs.
The point is Trump is a petty and paranoid person. He exploits that for political means. And there are too many petty and paranoid Americans all too willing to go along.

Pettiness and paranoia has never accomplished anything to advance American ideals and values. Pettiness and paranoia only serve themselves.

"This November 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment. It's a referendum on so much," Trump told the assemblage of pastors and other Christian leaders gathered in the State Dining Room, according to a recording from people in the room.

"It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa -- these are violent people," Trump said, describing what would happen should his voters fail to cast ballots. "You have tremendous power. You were saying, in this room, you have people who preach to almost 200 million people. Depending on which Sunday we're talking about."

Trying to get the Evangelicals to speak to their people. Crazy. First Amendment is only threatened due to him.
What Trump is essentsaying is 'My enemies are mean, loathesome and violent. In order to defeat my enemies we must be meaner, more loathesome and more violent'.

Yep, the left has been mean for a while, we're not gonna take that shit any more.......they're used to picking on some suburban mom taking her kids to a trump rally, now people show up that defend them from the ANTIFA thugs.
The point is Trump is a petty and paranoid person. He exploits that for political means. And there are too many petty and paranoid Americans all too willing to go along.

Pettiness and paranoia has never accomplished anything to advance American ideals and values. Pettiness and paranoia only serve themselves.
Pettiness and paranoia is the left.........everything is going to kill you and we need a government program for everything.........Trump hits back...you guys aren't used to it.....you're used to us turning the other cheek, we've done that, now it's time to watch your side squeal and I love every minute of the squealing

Where does he get this shit from? Why does he only communicate with evangelicals and invite only them to the White House when we live in a 320-million-plus country with people of every religion under the sun, including many who are non-evangelical Christians, and also people who choose not to have a religion? His religious bias is clear to even the most casual observer. Our government is supposed to be clean of religious bias.
Probably because other groups turn down invitations to the white house and never invite him to speak.

Sort of like democrats who refuse to confirm Kavanaugh because he has never met with them. While the democrats have refused to meet with him.

This is common among democrats.

Guess your short-term memory loss kicks in when convenient: How many Republicans met with Merrick Garland?
You Trumpanzees are so easy to trip up on your own words.
How many republicans said that Merrick Garland refused to meet with them?

Kamala Harris said that Kavanaugh would not meet with her. When he contacted her she said "I have nothing to say to you."

Pettiness and paranoia is the left.........everything is going to kill you and we need a government program for everything.........Trump hits back...you guys aren't used to it.....you're used to us turning the other cheek, we've done that, now it's time to watch your side squeal and I love every minute of the squealing
So you think government is set up for reprisals and attack. Government of, for and by the people works best when it acts as a police state rooting out political enemies. That government should be less concerned with the health, wealth and safety of its citizens, but maintained as a device to divide, smear and attack those who do not love the leader.

How very sad.

This coming November could be a big surprise either way. Just like Trump's election had been.

Certainly Nancy Pelosi will embarrass him with impeachment like Trent Lott embarrassed Bill Clinton, if she gets the chance.

It is payback time.

No wonder that Trump is stressed out and desperate.

He does not want to join the list of impeached POTUS's.

So you think government is set up for reprisals and attack. Government of, for and by the people works best when it acts as a police state rooting out political enemies. That government should be less concerned with the health, wealth and safety of its citizens, but maintained as a device to divide, smear and attack those who do not love the leader.

How very sad.
I said none of that.
The government shouldnt' be trying to overthrow an election based on complete bullshit.
So tell me, what proof do you have of Russia collusion? And then we'll discuss this "proof"

This coming November could be a big surprise either way. Just like Trump's election had been.

Certainly Nancy Pelosi will embarrass him with impeachment like Trent Lott embarrassed Bill Clinton, if she gets the chance.

It is payback time.

How very sad.
I said none of that.
The government shouldnt' be trying to overthrow an election based on complete bullshit.
So tell me, what proof do you have of Russia collusion? And then we'll discuss this "proof"

As I said before, Mueller is not done yet, have patience.

It is payback time.

How very sad.
I said none of that.

So? What do you have now?

How very sad.
I said none of that.
We should allow Robert Mueller to present the truth.

It is payback time.

How very sad.
I said none of that.

What part of 'have patience' is so tough for you to understand?

It is payback time.

How very sad.
I said none of that.

What part of 'have patience' is so tough for you to understand?

What part of the question. What proof of Russia Collusion do you have? My guess is you have none and are hoping Mueller has some secret evidence...but if you believe that...then you can just state, as of today there is ZERO evidence of collusion

What proof of Russia Collusion do you have?
A number of Russian agents met with the Tramp campaign at Tramp Tower to help Tramp get elected.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote DJT Jr:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Forum List

Back