Trump is going crazy.

What proof of Russia Collusion do you have?
A number of Russian agents met with the Tramp campaign at Tramp Tower to help Tramp get elected.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote DJT Jr:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone
Love seeing JR hang for this,,,

A number of Russian agents met with the Tramp campaign at Tramp Tower to help Tramp get elected.

Good morning

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone
Ok, but what happened? They didn't discuss any dirt on Hilary, they talked about the magnitsky act. The people saying that LIED about it...Why do you keep going there, it's been discredited over and over. They weren't part of the Russian govt and they had no info.......

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone
Love seeing JR hang for this,,,
not even close

So why do you need to be a perfect Christian to defend them?
The question is why would god choose an unbeliever to defend its worshippers?
Why not? You can’t call him a Christian zealot now can you? You can’t call him an evangelical now can you? He’s bullet proof from your side and still getting the job done.God works in mysterious ways.

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone
Ok, but what happened? They didn't discuss any dirt on Hilary, they talked about the magnitsky act. The people saying that LIED about it...Why do you keep going there, it's been discredited over and over. They weren't part of the Russian govt and they had no info.......
They discussed the Magnitsky act only if you are STUPID enough to believe the liars who first denied there was even a meeting, and then lied about the meeting was supposed to be about adoptions!!!!

And Rudy's lie about them not representing the Russian government is also exposed as a lie by Jr's emails:

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote to DJT Jr:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Why not? You can’t call him a Christian zealot now can you? You can’t call him an evangelical now can you? He’s bullet proof from your side and still getting the job done.God works in mysterious ways.

Trumps time is limited
Ezekiel 25:17 brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Trumps time is limited
Ezekiel 25:17 brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
You’re a prime example of why googling bible quotes is a dumb idea.

Trumps time is limited
It amazed me when trump put his hand on the bible it didn't burn his hand

Trumps time is limited
Probably just slightly less amazing you lived through trying to use the word of God to be a political hack.

Trumps time is limited
Probably just slightly less amazing you lived through trying to use the word of God to be a political hack.
I'll forgive you

Trumps time is limited
I'll forgive you
I’m sure that will come in handy some day.

"This November 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment. It's a referendum on so much," Trump told the assemblage of pastors and other Christian leaders gathered in the State Dining Room, according to a recording from people in the room.

"It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa -- these are violent people," Trump said, describing what would happen should his voters fail to cast ballots. "You have tremendous power. You were saying, in this room, you have people who preach to almost 200 million people. Depending on which Sunday we're talking about."
Trump warns evangelicals of 'violence' if GOP loses in the midterms
----------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to get the Evangelicals to speak to their people. Crazy. First Amendment is only threatened due to him.
This coming November could be a big surprise either way. Just like Trump's election had been.

Certainly Nancy Pelosi will embarrass him with impeachment like Trent Lott embarrassed Bill Clinton, if she gets the chance.

It is payback time.

No wonder that Trump is stressed out and desperate.

He does not want to join the list of impeached POTUS's.
So you think government is set up for reprisals and attack. Government of, for and by the people works best when it acts as a police state rooting out political enemies. That government should be less concerned with the health, wealth and safety of its citizens, but maintained as a device to divide, smear and attack those who do not love the leader.

How very sad.
I said none of that.
The government shouldnt' be trying to overthrow an election based on complete bullshit.
So tell me, what proof do you have of Russia collusion? And then we'll discuss this "proof"

As I said before, Mueller is not done yet, have patience.

So? What do you have now?
What part of 'have patience' is so tough for you to understand?

What part of the question. What proof of Russia Collusion do you have? My guess is you have none and are hoping Mueller has some secret evidence...but if you believe that...then you can just state, as of today there is ZERO evidence of collusion
Here's collusion. Donald Reump Jr.sent an email prior to the June 16, 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Russian operatives saying that if the information about the DNC emails was in the offing, "That would be great, better nearer the end of the summer". That's setting up a meeting with Russian operatives to receive, accept or possess material used to influence an election from a foreign power. That's collusion and, if anyone else was aware of or attended the meeting, a conspiracy to defraud the United States of America. Everything else is gravy.

This coming November could be a big surprise either way. Just like Trump's election had been.

Certainly Nancy Pelosi will embarrass him with impeachment like Trent Lott embarrassed Bill Clinton, if she gets the chance.

It is payback time.

No wonder that Trump is stressed out and desperate.

He does not want to join the list of impeached POTUS's.
I said none of that.
The government shouldnt' be trying to overthrow an election based on complete bullshit.
So tell me, what proof do you have of Russia collusion? And then we'll discuss this "proof"

What part of the question. What proof of Russia Collusion do you have? My guess is you have none and are hoping Mueller has some secret evidence...but if you believe that...then you can just state, as of today there is ZERO evidence of collusion
Here's collusion. Donald Reump Jr.sent an email prior to the June 16, 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Russian operatives saying that if the information about the DNC emails was in the offing, "That would be great, better nearer the end of the summer". That's setting up a meeting with Russian operatives to receive, accept or possess material used to influence an election from a foreign power. That's collusion and, if anyone else was aware of or attended the meeting, a conspiracy to defraud the United States of America. Everything else is gravy.
In the mean time the democrats are using Russians to put together a fake dossier on Trump and paying them well for it. And the whole time it was China sitting on all of hilda’s Top Secret emails.

In the mean time the democrats are using Russians to put together a fake dossier on Trump and paying them well for it. And the whole time it was China sitting on all of hilda’s Top Secret emails.
There is no proof of Chinese meddling. And the FBI, CIA,and NSA have all claimed, along with the house and senate intelligence committees, that the Russians have, and continue to interfere.

Forum List

Back