Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

The man is brilliant.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

5:55 AM - 23 Mar 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

So how'd that work out for ya?

:laugh2:

Well I think it's going to work out okay.

I think he's going to find a way to use military funding to build the wall.

He remains brilliant.
Extra Military Spending Will Go to Ships, Planes and a Pay Raise

Go for it - should work out for you at least as well!

The man is brilliant.

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

He remains brilliant.

just like you, allie

The man is brilliant.

He remains brilliant.

Hate to tell you, but you can't use the military for domestic purposes.

At some point, these maroons are going to have to come to grips with the fact that while there may be some repairs and additional security, The Great Wall of Trump will never be built.

Speaking of which, after Trump toured the area where they had the wall prototypes built, did he say which one is going to get the contract?

Speaking of which, after Trump toured the area where they had the wall prototypes built, did he say which one is going to get the contract?

I believe he said something to the effect that 'the walls that can be climbed won't get the contract'.

But even the ones he liked need little windows you can see through. Probably one way windows of some sort so that the rapists and murderers can't check for security or their buddies first before they catapult their drugs :)

Like i said i would believe it when i see it Trump is a ny liberal. Now he has to be shown how unpopular he is going to be. Be should have vetoed it but he wanted to be liked more.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I wish he had vetoed it, but I understand why he didn't. He is playing the long game and will win in the end.

That's one way to look at it, but if you do you have to admit, it's a stupid move to cut off 2/3'ds of the people who voted for you. Trump is done.

the DACA kids got nothing out of the bill, the dems sold them out. Trump tried to use this bill to fix DACA but the dems refused. The dems sold out the DACA kids in order to fund the abortion mill planned parenthood.

the military got funded, the government will not shut down. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are happening, the mess has taken decades to get to this point, it wont be a quick fix.

I seriously doubt that 2/3 of the Trump voters have left him over this, especially when they consider the alternative.

you seem to be falling for the media propaganda, the American people are much smarter than the media thinks they are.

Trump promised to put the nationel debt to bed in 8 years, stop illegal immegration, kill Obamacare and build a wall. He diddnt. What do we get to explain? Talking points and “if we had line item veto” same shit diffrent president. And after the fantastic bone job Trump got from his party, he runs out and blames democrats? He could have vetoed, he was scared of the political consiquences so he signed the thing. He did exactly the opposite of what he was elected to do. Does it end him politically ? Dont know, but it’s highly likely he was clipped as soon as pen hit paper.

he hasn't even been in office 2 years yet. It takes time to correct the mess that took decades to create, especially when he has both parties, the deep state, and the media trying to stop him. But, he has the people and ultimately the people will prevail.
Stop. Just stop. This was bad. There is no good side to what he did. This should have been vetoed. End of story. He said he would. Then he went back on what he said. He now needs to feel the displeasure of those of us who voted for him. What he doesnt need is more cheerleading when he makes mistakes. This isnt 4d chess. This was him losing balls.
I dont think this will be the end of him but he needs to know that more establishment bs like this will make him a one term president. We are not democrats so we should act or spend like them.

The man is brilliant.

He remains brilliant.
Jesus. Stop encouraging bad behavior. This wasnt good. It would suck if Obama did it it sucks that Trump did it.

The man is brilliant.

He remains brilliant.

Yes you can as long as the govoner of the state requests it.

I wish he had vetoed it, but I understand why he didn't. He is playing the long game and will win in the end.

That's one way to look at it, but if you do you have to admit, it's a stupid move to cut off 2/3'ds of the people who voted for you. Trump is done.

the DACA kids got nothing out of the bill, the dems sold them out. Trump tried to use this bill to fix DACA but the dems refused. The dems sold out the DACA kids in order to fund the abortion mill planned parenthood.

the military got funded, the government will not shut down. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are happening, the mess has taken decades to get to this point, it wont be a quick fix.

I seriously doubt that 2/3 of the Trump voters have left him over this, especially when they consider the alternative.

you seem to be falling for the media propaganda, the American people are much smarter than the media thinks they are.

Trump promised to put the nationel debt to bed in 8 years, stop illegal immegration, kill Obamacare and build a wall. He diddnt. What do we get to explain? Talking points and “if we had line item veto” same shit diffrent president. And after the fantastic bone job Trump got from his party, he runs out and blames democrats? He could have vetoed, he was scared of the political consiquences so he signed the thing. He did exactly the opposite of what he was elected to do. Does it end him politically ? Dont know, but it’s highly likely he was clipped as soon as pen hit paper.

he hasn't even been in office 2 years yet. It takes time to correct the mess that took decades to create, especially when he has both parties, the deep state, and the media trying to stop him. But, he has the people and ultimately the people will prevail.
Stop. Just stop. This was bad. There is no good side to what he did. This should have been vetoed. End of story. He said he would. Then he went back on what he said. He now needs to feel the displeasure of those of us who voted for him. What he doesnt need is more cheerleading when he makes mistakes. This isnt 4d chess. This was him losing balls.
I dont think this will be the end of him but he needs to know that more establishment bs like this will make him a one term president. We are not democrats so we should act or spend like them.

Getting tired of all the "winning" yet? Trump folded for Congress like a cheap suit.

Problem for him is that now, maybe Congress will think that they can bend him to their will.

The man is brilliant.

He remains brilliant.

Yes you can as long as the govoner of the state requests it.

Not using the military budget for domestic purposes like KG suggested he could do. No, you can't use military funds to build the wall, no matter how much the governor of the state wants it.

Helps if you read the whole conversation.

Getting tired of all the "winning" yet? Trump folded for Congress like a cheap suit.

Problem for him is that now, maybe Congress will think that they can bend him to their will.
Oh i am sorry do you think this means Clinton would have been a better choice? Lmao trust me he is still heads over her crooked ass

Last edited:

Oh i am sorry do you think this means Clinton would have been a better choice? Lmao trist me he is still heads over her crooked ass

Keep telling yourself that, and get back to me next January. That is when we will see the true impact of his tax cuts and spending.

Oh i am sorry do you think this means Clinton would have been a better choice? Lmao trist me he is still heads over her crooked ass

Keep telling yourself that, and get back to me next January. That is when we will see the true impact of his tax cuts and spending.
Lmao you mean the fact that the economy will florish and people will have more and more money? We need to cut more. Taxes and spending... Billions need to be cut. Only defense is worth keeping on the federal level

Kind of already did. That was the biggest thing many critics said about him and that is his positions evolve allot. Still, trump ain’t down till he is down. We shall see how it go’s but I ain’t optimistic.

Kind of already did. That was the biggest thing many critics said about him and that is his positions evolve allot. Still, trump ain’t down till he is down. We shall see how it go’s but I ain’t optimistic.

actually he outsmarted them. He is going to use some of the military money to build the wall. TRUMP WINS AGAIN!!!

He campaigned on cutting taxes for billionaires, spending more on infrastructure and and a wall, spending more on the military and not cutting medicare. So far, he only lied on the last.

Be happy. You got what you wanted.

medicare has not been cut. Stop lying.

actually he outsmarted them. He is going to use some of the military money to build the wall. TRUMP WINS AGAIN!!!
So misappropriation of funds sound good to you? Are you now a Democrat?

Forum List

Back