Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

the DACA kids got nothing out of the bill, the dems sold them out. Trump tried to use this bill to fix DACA but the dems refused.
LIAR!

Tramp rejected proposed bipartisan DACA fixes that would swap a permanent fix for money to build a border wall. Tramp demanded broader changes to legal immigration.

not true. the dems refused to address DACA in the spending bill. They don't want to fix the problem, they are scared that Trump might get credit for the fix.

Like i said i would believe it when i see it Trump is a ny liberal. Now he has to be shown how unpopular he is going to be. Be should have vetoed it but he wanted to be liked more.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I wish he had vetoed it, but I understand why he didn't. He is playing the long game and will win in the end.
You are giving him way more credit then you should.

maybe, maybe not, time will tell.

Like i said i would believe it when i see it Trump is a ny liberal. Now he has to be shown how unpopular he is going to be. Be should have vetoed it but he wanted to be liked more.

I wish he had vetoed it, but I understand why he didn't. He is playing the long game and will win in the end.

That's one way to look at it, but if you do you have to admit, it's a stupid move to cut off 2/3'ds of the people who voted for you. Trump is done.

the DACA kids got nothing out of the bill, the dems sold them out. Trump tried to use this bill to fix DACA but the dems refused. The dems sold out the DACA kids in order to fund the abortion mill planned parenthood.

the military got funded, the government will not shut down. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are happening, the mess has taken decades to get to this point, it wont be a quick fix.

I seriously doubt that 2/3 of the Trump voters have left him over this, especially when they consider the alternative.

you seem to be falling for the media propaganda, the American people are much smarter than the media thinks they are.

Shhhhh.. :eusa_shhh::highfive:

I followed the Obama presidency obsessively. All the policies. All the deals that stabbed his base in the back. Trump is literally using the EXACT same playbook written by the Swamp. George Carlin was right. Voting is meaningless. It's a shell game

don't give up yet. better things are coming.
Trump leaving office for starters.

you like Pense? then Ryan? No way a dem will sit in the whitehouse any time soon.

the country rejected you dems, liberalism, Clinton, Obama, and the left in general.

That's one way to look at it, but if you do you have to admit, it's a stupid move to cut off 2/3'ds of the people who voted for you. Trump is done.

the DACA kids got nothing out of the bill, the dems sold them out. Trump tried to use this bill to fix DACA but the dems refused. The dems sold out the DACA kids in order to fund the abortion mill planned parenthood.

the military got funded, the government will not shut down. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are happening, the mess has taken decades to get to this point, it wont be a quick fix.

I seriously doubt that 2/3 of the Trump voters have left him over this, especially when they consider the alternative.

you seem to be falling for the media propaganda, the American people are much smarter than the media thinks they are.

Trump promised to put the nationel debt to bed in 8 years, stop illegal immegration, kill Obamacare and build a wall. He diddnt. What do we get to explain? Talking points and “if we had line item veto” same shit diffrent president. And after the fantastic bone job Trump got from his party, he runs out and blames democrats? He could have vetoed, he was scared of the political consiquences so he signed the thing. He did exactly the opposite of what he was elected to do. Does it end him politically ? Dont know, but it’s highly likely he was clipped as soon as pen hit paper.

Trump promised to put the nationel debt to bed in 8 years, stop illegal immegration, kill Obamacare and build a wall. He diddnt. What do we get to explain? Talking points and “if we had line item veto” same shit diffrent president. And after the fantastic bone job Trump got from his party, he runs out and blames democrats? He could have vetoed, he was scared of the political consiquences so he signed the thing. He did exactly the opposite of what he was elected to do. Does it end him politically ? Dont know, but it’s highly likely he was clipped as soon as pen hit paper.

he hasn't even been in office 2 years yet. It takes time to correct the mess that took decades to create, especially when he has both parties, the deep state, and the media trying to stop him. But, he has the people and ultimately the people will prevail.

I followed the Obama presidency obsessively. All the policies. All the deals that stabbed his base in the back. Trump is literally using the EXACT same playbook written by the Swamp. George Carlin was right. Voting is meaningless. It's a shell game

don't give up yet. better things are coming.
Trump leaving office for starters.

you like Pense? then Ryan? No way a dem will sit in the whitehouse any time soon.

the country rejected you dems, liberalism, Clinton, Obama, and the left in general.

del (aka kiwi brain) thinks the truth is funny. better ask Pelosi, kiwi.

He campaigned on cutting taxes for billionaires, spending more on infrastructure and and a wall, spending more on the military and not cutting medicare. So far, he only lied on the last.

Be happy. You got what you wanted.

He should, but i doubt he will. More insane spending, more Vacations. The American Political Elites sure do have it made, huh? :(

The man is brilliant.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

5:55 AM - 23 Mar 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

So how'd that work out for ya?

:laugh2:

Well I think it's going to work out okay.

I think he's going to find a way to use military funding to build the wall.

He remains brilliant.
Extra Military Spending Will Go to Ships, Planes and a Pay Raise

Forum List

Back