Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

Like i said i would believe it when i see it Trump is a ny liberal. Now he has to be shown how unpopular he is going to be. Be should have vetoed it but he wanted to be liked more.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I wish he had vetoed it, but I understand why he didn't. He is playing the long game and will win in the end.

The man is brilliant.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

5:55 AM - 23 Mar 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

there is nothing "brilliant" about the orange sociopath..... except to uneducated, uninformed trumptards.

And fat chicks.

Like i said i would believe it when i see it Trump is a ny liberal. Now he has to be shown how unpopular he is going to be. Be should have vetoed it but he wanted to be liked more.

I wish he had vetoed it, but I understand why he didn't. He is playing the long game and will win in the end.

That's one way to look at it, but if you do you have to admit, it's a stupid move to cut off 2/3'ds of the people who voted for you. Trump is done.

That's one way to look at it, but if you do you have to admit, it's a stupid move to cut off 2/3'ds of the people who voted for you. Trump is done.

the DACA kids got nothing out of the bill, the dems sold them out. Trump tried to use this bill to fix DACA but the dems refused. The dems sold out the DACA kids in order to fund the abortion mill planned parenthood.

the military got funded, the government will not shut down. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are happening, the mess has taken decades to get to this point, it wont be a quick fix.

I seriously doubt that 2/3 of the Trump voters have left him over this, especially when they consider the alternative.

you seem to be falling for the media propaganda, the American people are much smarter than the media thinks they are.

I followed the Obama presidency obsessively. All the policies. All the deals that stabbed his base in the back. Trump is literally using the EXACT same playbook written by the Swamp. George Carlin was right. Voting is meaningless. It's a shell game

don't give up yet. better things are coming.

I followed the Obama presidency obsessively. All the policies. All the deals that stabbed his base in the back. Trump is literally using the EXACT same playbook written by the Swamp. George Carlin was right. Voting is meaningless. It's a shell game

don't give up yet. better things are coming.
Trump leaving office for starters.

the DACA kids got nothing out of the bill, the dems sold them out. Trump tried to use this bill to fix DACA but the dems refused. The dems sold out the DACA kids in order to fund the abortion mill planned parenthood.

the military got funded, the government will not shut down. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are happening, the mess has taken decades to get to this point, it wont be a quick fix.

I seriously doubt that 2/3 of the Trump voters have left him over this, especially when they consider the alternative.

you seem to be falling for the media propaganda, the American people are much smarter than the media thinks they are.

1.3 TRILLION dollars.

Trump Promised to Eliminate National Debt in Eight Years. Good Luck With That

They don't have to vote for someone else. They only need to stay home.

Yep. Resolving the DACA kids makes sense only as part of fixing the problem. That was one of Reagan's greatest mistakes, agreeing to amnesty without fixing the problem. I'm glad Trump isn't agreeing to that.

I wish Trump would have shut down DC now though until he got it. I think it's time. And the people know why he'd be doing it. Republicans need to do whatever it takes, including ending the filibuster to do it.

Democrats are just wrong that the country supports illegal immigration. And the Republicans are idiots for not capitalizing on that the country does not prioritize illegal aliens over citizens. Grow a freaking spine

I hope you're right.

I am the Trump Train. I can disagree with a decision he made. Don't presume things about me. Yes, I know what the omnibus is. I simply said he should have vetoed it for his base. Get off my tracks

the DACA kids got nothing out of the bill, the dems sold them out. Trump tried to use this bill to fix DACA but the dems refused.
LIAR!

Tramp rejected proposed bipartisan DACA fixes that would swap a permanent fix for money to build a border wall. Tramp demanded broader changes to legal immigration.

You know what another thing that was in that bill that Trump signed? A huge savings to the MLB, and the minor league players get screwed. Seems that the lobbyists for the MLB got a provision included in the spending bill that would keep minor league players as "seasonal" only so they could continue to pay them only 1,100/mo. When you figure out how many hours they are actually putting in on practice and games, it comes out to much lower than minimum wage.

Way to go Trump! You screwed the baseball players!

Here’s why these baseball players may suffer from the $1.3 trillion spending bill

"If Trump had vetoed the spending bill, then what? Democrats DYING for Republicans to shut down the government so they can say we can't govern! Why give them a campaign issue? Since Trump has full discretion on how this money gets spent, veto would have been DUMB. THINK!" - Bill Mitchell

You are giving him way more credit then you should.

"This #omnibus bill is the swampiest thing I’ve ever seen in Washington (and I’ve seen a lot of garbage come through Congress)." - Wacky Justin Amash

"Shame, shame. A pox on both Houses - and parties. $1.3 trillion. Busts budget caps. 2200 pages, with just hours to try to read it." - Crazy Rand Paul

how the fuck are they not the president/VP...Paul/Amash 2020!

Why do patriots keep underestimating the genius of our president? Look for the military/Army Corps to start building the wall.

"Because of the $700 & $716 Billion Dollars gotten to rebuild our Military, many jobs are created and our Military is again rich. Building a great Border Wall, with drugs (poison) and enemy combatants pouring into our Country, is all about National Defense. Build WALL through M!" - Eloquent Donald

Forum List

Back