Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

The man is brilliant.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

5:55 AM - 23 Mar 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

I’d be more supportive of this decision if it was based on the fact it adds massive debt. He does not seem to care about that
He cares, he just wants the money for the military now.

If we stopped being the world’s policeman we wouldnt need more money for the military

The man is brilliant.

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

I’d be more supportive of this decision if it was based on the fact it adds massive debt. He does not seem to care about that

If we stopped being the world’s policeman we wouldnt need more money for the military

What trite stupidity you spout.

The man is brilliant.

How is what I said wrong?

The man is brilliant.

It's wrong, and so juvenile it doesn't even deserve an answer.

Here is a video that might help you and will spare me the exhaustion of trying to educate you:

Here is a video that might help you and will spare me the exhaustion of trying to educate you:

Translation: I don’t know

Hardly. Translation: I have had this stupid discussion with so many retards I just have no interest in discussing it further with them. They don't care... and they are stupid besides, or they wouldn't pose such a retarded question.

Hardly. Translation: I have had this stupid discussion with so many retards I just have no interest in discussing it further with them. They don't care... and they are stupid besides, or they wouldn't pose such a retarded question.

Then what is the point of coming to a political discussion board if you have no desire to discuss it further?

So put in some more money from the wall and call it good. This is so easy. Done. The problem with being the worlds policemen is that american kids have to do it...unfortunately.

Then what is the point of coming to a political discussion board if you have no desire to discuss it further?

I want to discuss pertinent issues.

I don't want to waste time..as we are right now...addressing stupidities that have nothing to do with the issue at hand, and which have been discussed ad nauseum a billion times before.

"If we just stopped being the world's policeman" is a diversion from the topic at hand, and has zero to do with the discussion of this thread.

Likewise, your "what is the point of coming to a political discussion board if you have no desire to discuss it further" is another unnecessary diversion from the topic and does nothing to further the discussion. It sidelines the discussion. It confuses the discussion. It stalls it.

And I'm not interested in wasting time on it. Not when you do it, not when bode does it, not when taz does it.

So trump being a genius for vetoing a bill he didn’t veto is a pertinent issue?

Well it's topic of this thread.

If you want to talk about America's role as a super power, you should start a thread about THAT.

If you want to explore why there are people on political boards who aren't interested in racing down every stupid rabbit hole created by illiterate know-nothings, you should start a threat about THAT.

But THIS thread is a thread about Trump's veto strategy...and as it turns out, it's a moot point because he didn't veto.

I want to discuss pertinent issues.

I don't want to waste time..as we are right now...addressing stupidities that have nothing to do with the issue at hand, and which have been discussed ad nauseum a billion times before.

"If we just stopped being the world's policeman" is a diversion from the topic at hand, and has zero to do with the discussion of this thread.

Likewise, your "what is the point of coming to a political discussion board if you have no desire to discuss it further" is another unnecessary diversion from the topic and does nothing to further the discussion. It sidelines the discussion. It confuses the discussion. It stalls it.

And I'm not interested in wasting time on it. Not when you do it, not when bode does it, not when taz does it.

There is nothing stupid about it, tard. The vast majority of military action by our country has nothing to do with American security and it's aiding in the bankruptcy of our nation.

The man is brilliant.

“President Trump signed a massive spending bill Friday, hours after threatening a veto that would have triggered a government shutdown.”

Trump Signs $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill, Averting A Government Shutdown

lol

At least conservatives are consistent at being wrong.

Well it's topic of this thread.

If you want to talk about America's role as a super power, you should start a thread about THAT.

If you want to explore why there are people on political boards who aren't interested in racing down every stupid rabbit hole created by illiterate know-nothings, you should start a threat about THAT.

But THIS thread is a thread about Trump's veto strategy...and as it turns out, it's a moot point because he didn't veto.

:lol:

So it's a "moot point"?

That's funny, I thought it was yet another epic failure on your part.

Forum List

Back