Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

yep. The Arizona Cardinals are the Chicago Cardinals. you know that right? the St. Louis Rams were The LA Rams. and they moved back

With a stop in St Louis along the way

Yet neither St Lous or Chicago takes credit for any wins that might have had.

Only the folks in Cleveland do that as they have nothing else to hang their hats on

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I do. Many of their fans know where they came from and never left their support for them. wow

People with little else will always cling to the victories of others

So you're hanging on the Trump win then?

Nope, I make my own victories. The last time any POTUS had any direct impact on my life was the day before I retired from the Marines.

I started the year with a promotion and a 12 grand a year raise not because Trump won, but because I busted my ass.

I cannot think of a thing that would really be different had Trump not won.

Either way ObamaCare is still the law of the land.

Either way we are spending money we don't have at an extraordinary rate

There would not have been tax cuts but then there would not have been tariffs to take all that money back away from us.

The only real difference I can think of is that instead of arguing with morons about how great Trump is I would be arguing with morons about how great Hillary is.
who's taking your money because of tariffs?

Most Americans do not want a fucking border wall.

You are wrong. Again.

And...I always answer honest questions. Try me.

You sure the hell don't ask them.

And I keep saying Americans want a southern border. The wall polls are all over the place based on how they are phrased and fake news wants people against the wall. Only partisan leftist Democrats actually demand it not be build though

They are not all over the place. The polls show by a solid majority people do not want a wall built and that includes Rasmussen.

The majority of Americans did not want the ACA.

Incorrect.

There's no doubt about that and you know it. You're lying

Let me see.

Only the folks in Cleveland do that as they have nothing else to hang their hats on

I do. Many of their fans know where they came from and never left their support for them. wow

Nope, I make my own victories. The last time any POTUS had any direct impact on my life was the day before I retired from the Marines.

I started the year with a promotion and a 12 grand a year raise not because Trump won, but because I busted my ass.

There would not have been tax cuts but then there would not have been tariffs to take all that money back away from us.

The only real difference I can think of is that instead of arguing with morons about how great Trump is I would be arguing with morons about how great Hillary is.

Nobody is taking it, you will just be giving more of it away everytime you buy just about anything. Forgive my poor wording.

Nobody is taking it, you will just be giving more of it away everytime you buy just about anything. Forgive my poor wording.
Well a case of beer hasn't gone up. Neither has my vegetables and meat. so what went up?

You are wrong. Again.

And I keep saying Americans want a southern border. The wall polls are all over the place based on how they are phrased and fake news wants people against the wall. Only partisan leftist Democrats actually demand it not be build though

They are not all over the place. The polls show by a solid majority people do not want a wall built and that includes Rasmussen.

Incorrect.

This may hurt, kaz , but you must take your medicine.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

I will await your apology for AGAIN calling me a liar.....

Well a case of beer hasn't gone up. Neither has my vegetables and meat. so what went up?

Most of the tariffs have not even gone into effect yet, give it time.

oh ok, so really did mis speak.

Incorrect.

This destroys your argument. The polls were anti-Obamacare when Obamacare was put in, which is what the argument was. You are showing polls that later, people were more for it than against it.

Now let's go back to the wall where you're arguing people are against it ...

Which is misleading to begin with, but let's anyway ...

How do you not know that most Americans do not want that fucking wall?

I said most Americans want a southern border. Easily Googleable, it's a large majority.

As you know though I'm not going to answer your questions or provide links unless I want to because you don't answer questions or provide links to support your crap.

And I'm not mixing you up with someone else on that, that's you

You are wrong. Again.

WE ARE NOT A MOB RULE COUNTRY.

You leftists just refuse to let this go. "Majority" means dick. Get that through your thick, citified, commie brain pans. Just because there are a lot of criminals, commies, and illegals who *agree* in the cities, and just because they outnumber the rest of the nation, does NOT mean they get to take our guns OR prevent us from building a fucking wall to keep more of them from infesting our country.

tissue, allie?

oh ok, so really did mis speak.

No, I was speaking of how who is the POTUS is affects me. Trump gave me a tax cut and then started a trade war which means I will lose money in the long run

Hell, his stupid trade war cost me at least $1500 in the last two days

Incorrect.

This destroys your argument. The polls were anti-Obamacare when Obamacare was put in, which is what the argument was. You are showing polls that later, people were more for it than against it.

Now let's go back to the wall where you're arguing people are against it ...

Which is misleading to begin with, but let's anyway ...

Dude....what is your problem?

The fact of the matter is that the name "Obamacare" polled like shit. When the poll asked about the "ACA" it polled well. And when it was called "Kentucky Care"
or some shit in KY...the people loved it.

But...the fact remains that the ACA is in positive approval territory now. And that is what I was saying. Eat your crow.

I just saw the "did" in NOLA's post. So...technically, you are correct, kaz.

Still....the law was complex and it was put through a meat grinder of misinformation by the GOP. It ain't simple like a wall.

And...I was not lying. I misread the tense.

I said most Americans want a southern border. Easily Googleable, it's a large majority.

As you know though I'm not going to answer your questions or provide links unless I want to because you don't answer questions or provide links to support your crap.

You are wrong. Again.

That's your excuse? You on the right continue to vote for capitalist racketeers and expect different results which is the definition of insanity.

yep. The Arizona Cardinals are the Chicago Cardinals. you know that right? the St. Louis Rams were The LA Rams. and they moved back

AND the American working class needs a huge raise.

You are wrong. Again.

Depends on how the questions were phrased.

The US healthcare paradox: we like the Affordable Care Act but fear Obamacare | Harry J Enten

Forum List

Back