Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

The man is brilliant.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

5:55 AM - 23 Mar 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

LOL ^^^ and you and other supporters of Trump are the dimmer of the human speices!

In its initial counterstrike, China announced a 25 percent levy on U.S. pork imports -- a heavy blow to Iowa, the top pork-producing state and a political battleground that swung to Trump in 2016 after going for Democrat Barack Obama in the previous two elections.

U.S. agriculture and the president’s rural political base are in China’s sights as it weighs retaliation after Donald Trump slapped tariffs on at least $50 billion in Chinese imports.

But the president risks broader damage to the economy and to his political standing if the tit-for-tat with China escalates into a trade war, an outcome investors worried was growing more likely, sending stocks tumbling.

Trump Country May Be Hit Hardest by Chinese Tariff Retaliation

Fools rush in, where even dull normal people don't go. The rest of us have known for 16 months that Trump is inept, incompetent and incapable of sagacious thinking.

I'm against the tariffs and Trump's anti-free trade philosophy, but you're dumb as a brick.

EVERYONE except apparently you knew that China would retaliate out of honor. The question is what happens now.

Wry Catcher's football analysis. They kicked off to start the game. On a TEE. Didn't see that coming, did you?

How do you possibly know so little when you're as old as you are?

Hey asshole, when all you have is an ad hominem, why do you post? Are you desperate for attention or did the news that the person you voted for has feet of clay.

For months I've called Trump an empty suit, and now he has hired a neo-cons neo-con to wag the dog and try (and once again fail) to obstruct justice.

Trump is a classic example of the Peter Principle, and the most inept, incompetent and hateful person to every occupy the oval office.

I like how you complained about ad hominem then personally attacked me and then personally attacked Trump. You're too stupid to make up.

I said that anyone who has any experience in politics knew China would immediately slap equal tariffs on us. The media all said that before it happened, we all knew it. You know nothing about Asians and face. And apparently you missed that story reported across the news media. You need to expand beyond watching fake news.

The game starts now. China may cave, they may intensify, they may match our tariffs and wait to see what we do. Who knows? But the game started now. You just wrote a post blasting Trump for not anticipating what everyone but apparently you knew China would do.

And a tip. If you don't want responses, don't post on a message board. Idiot

So much win is giving me a headache

You'd need a brain to have a headache, pipsqueak.

Little Tom Horner
Sat in the corner,
Telling another lie
Put his hand to his butt
Then pulled out the plug
And said, "Oh what a good boy am I!"

lvmemorabilia10n.jpg

Cute, isn't recess about over?
I bet she's studying more nursery rhymes.

Hopefully it will happen, but i'm not optimistic. It is an incredibly absurd irresponsible Budget, but i don't think he'll shut the Government down. The Political Elites will continue spending us into Debt Hell. It is what it is.

The veto threat is not about spending too much, but about not spending enough

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

bullshit

The man is brilliant.

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

Trump needs to shut down DC until we get the wall. People overwhelmingly actually do want a southern border and they know he was elected for that. It's time to shut it down until we build the wall

How do you not know that most Americans do not want that fucking wall?

"Donald Trump and Donald Trump alone created the DACA crisis. He could fix it TODAY if he truly wanted to. But he won't because he is an anti-immigrant"

Cut the crap, racist. You just hate blacks and want them to not have jobs.

And illegal alien = immigrant is as stupid as shop lifter = customer

People who are not racist don't call people "blacks".

We use the terms "black people" or "black citizens" or "black Americans". Because they are people. They aren't colors.

Try it.

"Donald Trump and Donald Trump alone created the DACA crisis. He could fix it TODAY if he truly wanted to. But he won't because he is an anti-immigrant"

Cut the crap, racist. You just hate blacks and want them to not have jobs.

And illegal alien = immigrant is as stupid as shop lifter = customer

People who are not racist don't call people "blacks".

We use the terms "black people" or "black citizens" or "black Americans". Because they are people. They aren't colors.

Try it.

Can I still be a white .... crakerass redneck? (-:

The man is brilliant.

Trump needs to shut down DC until we get the wall. People overwhelmingly actually do want a southern border and they know he was elected for that. It's time to shut it down until we build the wall

I said most Americans want a southern border. Easily Googleable, it's a large majority.

As you know though I'm not going to answer your questions or provide links unless I want to because you don't answer questions or provide links to support your crap.

And I'm not mixing you up with someone else on that, that's you

The man is brilliant.

I said most Americans want a southern border. Easily Googleable, it's a large majority.

As you know though I'm not going to answer your questions or provide links unless I want to because you don't answer questions or provide links to support your crap.

Most Americans do not want a fucking border wall.

You are wrong. Again.

And...I always answer honest questions. Try me.

The man is brilliant.

Of course Americans want a southern border. :71: And we have one.

The man is brilliant.

I love your intense anger over the wall. You know it will destroy the Democrat party if we stop importing low end voters.

Which ironically is the same reason I want the wall

Forum List

Back