Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

So much win is giving me a headache

You'd need a brain to have a headache, pipsqueak.

Little Tom Horner
Sat in the corner,
Telling another lie
Put his hand to his butt
Then pulled out the plug
And said, "Oh what a good boy am I!"

lvmemorabilia10n.jpg

Cute, isn't recess about over?

No, you said they “are”, not that they “were”.

Grammar is hard I know

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
where did they come from? I'll wait.

Where are they now. Quit living in the past, live in the now

yep. The Arizona Cardinals are the Chicago Cardinals. you know that right? the St. Louis Rams were The LA Rams. and they moved back

With a stop in St Louis along the way

Yet neither St Lous or Chicago takes credit for any wins that might have had.

Only the folks in Cleveland do that as they have nothing else to hang their hats on

I do. Many of their fans know where they came from and never left their support for them. wow

People with little else will always cling to the victories of others

The man is brilliant.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

5:55 AM - 23 Mar 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

LOL ^^^ and you and other supporters of Trump are the dimmer of the human speices!

In its initial counterstrike, China announced a 25 percent levy on U.S. pork imports -- a heavy blow to Iowa, the top pork-producing state and a political battleground that swung to Trump in 2016 after going for Democrat Barack Obama in the previous two elections.

U.S. agriculture and the president’s rural political base are in China’s sights as it weighs retaliation after Donald Trump slapped tariffs on at least $50 billion in Chinese imports.

But the president risks broader damage to the economy and to his political standing if the tit-for-tat with China escalates into a trade war, an outcome investors worried was growing more likely, sending stocks tumbling.

Trump Country May Be Hit Hardest by Chinese Tariff Retaliation

Fools rush in, where even dull normal people don't go. The rest of us have known for 16 months that Trump is inept, incompetent and incapable of sagacious thinking.

Last edited:
"If Trump vetoes the spending billl, the lobbyists and special interests who wrote it are going to be very, very upset"

"Donald Trump and Donald Trump alone created the DACA crisis. He could fix it TODAY if he truly wanted to. But he won't because he is an anti-immigrant"

The man is brilliant.

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

Trump needs to shut down DC until we get the wall. People overwhelmingly actually do want a southern border and they know he was elected for that. It's time to shut it down until we build the wall

I will believe it when I see it. Trump is a spender just like the rest of them.
Nah I think this was his plan all along.
Are you a conservative or a sheep? Trust but verify. Simple enough. Trump is not a genius and has a immense ego. If he feels this will not make him popular he wont veto it.

What does whether I am a conservative or a sheep have to do with this?
Try to focus.
And your comment is irrelevant, anyway. It will make him IMMENSELY popular if he vetoes it.

And you don't have to be a genius to repeatedly out think leftists....but he's still a genius.

The man is brilliant.

LOL ^^^ and you and other supporters of Trump are the dimmer of the human speices!

In its initial counterstrike, China announced a 25 percent levy on U.S. pork imports -- a heavy blow to Iowa, the top pork-producing state and a political battleground that swung to Trump in 2016 after going for Democrat Barack Obama in the previous two elections.

U.S. agriculture and the president’s rural political base are in China’s sights as it weighs retaliation after Donald Trump slapped tariffs on at least $50 billion in Chinese imports.

But the president risks broader damage to the economy and to his political standing if the tit-for-tat with China escalates into a trade war, an outcome investors worried was growing more likely, sending stocks tumbling.

Fools rush in, where even dull normal people don't go. The rest of us have known for 16 months that Trump is inept, incompetent and incapable of sagacious thinking.

I'm against the tariffs and Trump's anti-free trade philosophy, but you're dumb as a brick.

EVERYONE except apparently you knew that China would retaliate out of honor. The question is what happens now.

Wry Catcher's football analysis. They kicked off to start the game. On a TEE. Didn't see that coming, did you?

How do you possibly know so little when you're as old as you are?

And if he doesn't veto it, does that make him an idiot? No, of course not. He would still be a genius in your eyes.
His strategy is brilliant because you retards can't seem to figure it out, no matter how many times he pwns you.
As I stated, in your eyes he is brilliant no matter what he does. He is your god.

Seriously, can he do anything wrong as far as you are concerned?
As long as he makes leftist pigs shit themselves, I will continue to sing his praises.
That's what we hired him to do, after all.
^ thinks that is what is patriotic. Picking a crude pussy grabber who cannot be trusted to pay his bills, lies constantly...........but it makes fellow Americans "shit themselves" in her erotic fantasies.
huh?
Bode needs to adjust her hormones.

A veto shits in the hats of the dems and the rinos, and supports the wants and needs of the American people. He needs to do it. Let the assholes in congress know that we are fed up with rampant spending and endless pork.
He needs to publicly humiliate both parties for sending him such crap. Full funding of Planned Parenthood? Really? You're a majority and you can't even do the basics?

Deep State needs to be nuked.

Hopefully it will happen, but i'm not optimistic. It is an incredibly absurd irresponsible Budget, but i don't think he'll shut the Government down. The Political Elites will continue spending us into Debt Hell. It is what it is.

"Donald Trump and Donald Trump alone created the DACA crisis. He could fix it TODAY if he truly wanted to. But he won't because he is an anti-immigrant"

Cut the crap, racist. You just hate blacks and want them to not have jobs.

And illegal alien = immigrant is as stupid as shop lifter = customer

I hope he vetoes every single piece of shit bill that treasonous repubs let get to his desk. We elected those fucktards to destroy planned parenthood and daca. Well they're exposed now. Vote them out.
You are going to has a sad when Trump grants immunity to the Dreamers, aren't you.

Poor thing.

He can give immunity to them..if he shuts down funding to Planned Parenthood and gets funding for the wall.
The only funding the federal government gives to Planned Parenthood is non-abortion medical assistance. You want that gone, eh?

A veto shits in the hats of the dems and the rinos, and supports the wants and needs of the American people. He needs to do it. Let the assholes in congress know that we are fed up with rampant spending and endless pork.
He needs to publicly humiliate both parties for sending him such crap. Full funding of Planned Parenthood? Really? You're a majority and you can't even do the basics?

Deep State needs to be nuked.

Na, what you need is a really good garden hose and find out where their tunnels are.

Hopefully it will happen, but i'm not optimistic. It is an incredibly absurd irresponsible Budget, but i don't think he'll shut the Government down. The Political Elites will continue spending us into Debt Hell. It is what it is.

The veto threat is not about spending too much, but about not spending enough

The man is brilliant.

I'm against the tariffs and Trump's anti-free trade philosophy, but you're dumb as a brick.

EVERYONE except apparently you knew that China would retaliate out of honor. The question is what happens now.

Wry Catcher's football analysis. They kicked off to start the game. On a TEE. Didn't see that coming, did you?

How do you possibly know so little when you're as old as you are?

Hey asshole, when all you have is an ad hominem, why do you post? Are you desperate for attention or did the news that the person you voted for has feet of clay.

For months I've called Trump an empty suit, and now he has hired a neo-cons neo-con to wag the dog and try (and once again fail) to obstruct justice.

Trump is a classic example of the Peter Principle, and the most inept, incompetent and hateful person to every occupy the oval office.

The veto threat is not about spending too much, but about not spending enough

Regardless, it should be Vetoed. It's an incredibly irresponsible Budget. The spending madness wasn't addressed at all.

where did they come from? I'll wait.

Where are they now. Quit living in the past, live in the now

yep. The Arizona Cardinals are the Chicago Cardinals. you know that right? the St. Louis Rams were The LA Rams. and they moved back

With a stop in St Louis along the way

Yet neither St Lous or Chicago takes credit for any wins that might have had.

Only the folks in Cleveland do that as they have nothing else to hang their hats on

I do. Many of their fans know where they came from and never left their support for them. wow

People with little else will always cling to the victories of others

So you're hanging on the Trump win then?

Forum List

Back