Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

"Donald Trump and Donald Trump alone created the DACA crisis. He could fix it TODAY if he truly wanted to. But he won't because he is an anti-immigrant"

Cut the crap, racist. You just hate blacks and want them to not have jobs.

And illegal alien = immigrant is as stupid as shop lifter = customer

People who are not racist don't call people "blacks".

We use the terms "black people" or "black citizens" or "black Americans". Because they are people. They aren't colors.

Try it.

OMG, you're the PC police. That's classic.

I can't call them blacks, but I can call them black people, black citizens or black Americans.

You're pathetic. Oh, and I had tacos for lunch, yum ...

The man is brilliant.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

5:55 AM - 23 Mar 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Trump needs to shut down DC until we get the wall. People overwhelmingly actually do want a southern border and they know he was elected for that. It's time to shut it down until we build the wall

How do you not know that most Americans do not want that fucking wall?

I said most Americans want a southern border. Easily Googleable, it's a large majority.

As you know though I'm not going to answer your questions or provide links unless I want to because you don't answer questions or provide links to support your crap.

And I'm not mixing you up with someone else on that, that's you

Most Americans do not want a fucking border wall.

You are wrong. Again.

And...I always answer honest questions. Try me.

You sure the hell don't ask them.

And I keep saying Americans want a southern border. The wall polls are all over the place based on how they are phrased and fake news wants people against the wall. Only partisan leftist Democrats actually demand it not be build though

The man is brilliant.

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

Trump needs to shut down DC until we get the wall. People overwhelmingly actually do want a southern border and they know he was elected for that. It's time to shut it down until we build the wall

I said most Americans want a southern border. Easily Googleable, it's a large majority.

As you know though I'm not going to answer your questions or provide links unless I want to because you don't answer questions or provide links to support your crap.

Of course Americans want a southern border. :71: And we have one.

The man is brilliant.

and you're an idiot

President Donald Trump said he signed the $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill into law Friday, despite a veto threat and provisions he says he is "unhappy" about.

The president approved the legislation to fund the government through September for national security reasons, as it authorizes a major increase in military spending that the president supports. Trump criticized the rushed process to pass the more than 2,200-page bill released only Wednesday, saying he would "never sign another bill like this again."

Trump says he's signed $1.3 trillion spending bill into law despite being 'unhappy' about it

:rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

you sure know how to pick em, allie​

The man is brilliant.

And....once again....the trumpanzees get played......:71:

I've been saying that since day one, next up will be single payer, after all he advocated years ago.

The man is brilliant.

You are wrong. Again.

And I keep saying Americans want a southern border. The wall polls are all over the place based on how they are phrased and fake news wants people against the wall. Only partisan leftist Democrats actually demand it not be build though

They are not all over the place. The polls show by a solid majority people do not want a wall built and that includes Rasmussen.

You are wrong. Again.

They are not all over the place. The polls show by a solid majority people do not want a wall built and that includes Rasmussen.

WE ARE NOT A MOB RULE COUNTRY.

You leftists just refuse to let this go. "Majority" means dick. Get that through your thick, citified, commie brain pans. Just because there are a lot of criminals, commies, and illegals who *agree* in the cities, and just because they outnumber the rest of the nation, does NOT mean they get to take our guns OR prevent us from building a fucking wall to keep more of them from infesting our country.

You are wrong. Again.

That's an alternative fact.

Notice how you turned soft polls whether a wall is necessary into that people are hopping mad and screaming into a microphone, I do not want a wall built!

that's how fake news works

Besides which...most of the so called *people* that participate in the polls aren't really *people* anyway.

You are wrong. Again.

The majority of Americans did not want the ACA.

You are wrong. Again.

Completely different situation. Obama was a Democrat

You are wrong. Again.

Incorrect.

You are wrong. Again.

Incorrect.

There's no doubt about that and you know it. You're lying

Where are they now. Quit living in the past, live in the now

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
yep. The Arizona Cardinals are the Chicago Cardinals. you know that right? the St. Louis Rams were The LA Rams. and they moved back

With a stop in St Louis along the way

Yet neither St Lous or Chicago takes credit for any wins that might have had.

Only the folks in Cleveland do that as they have nothing else to hang their hats on

I do. Many of their fans know where they came from and never left their support for them. wow

People with little else will always cling to the victories of others

So you're hanging on the Trump win then?

Nope, I make my own victories. The last time any POTUS had any direct impact on my life was the day before I retired from the Marines.

I started the year with a promotion and a 12 grand a year raise not because Trump won, but because I busted my ass.

I cannot think of a thing that would really be different had Trump not won.

Either way ObamaCare is still the law of the land.

Either way we are spending money we don't have at an extraordinary rate

There would not have been tax cuts but then there would not have been tariffs to take all that money back away from us.

The only real difference I can think of is that instead of arguing with morons about how great Trump is I would be arguing with morons about how great Hillary is.

Forum List

Back