Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

The trouble is that Trump wants more spending not less. Also he has shot down every bi-partisan bill to fix DACA. It would be ironic if he shut down the government over DACA. That is what he accused Democrats of doing earlier.
planned parenthood? why do they get money can you tell me they feel they should?

Trump is not complaining about the money for Planned Parenthood. He is complaining because there is not another $25 billion in spending. If I had to bet, I bet he signs it in the end.
no he said there was nothing for the DACA folks. just saying, can't you once get it right? loser

you know the Baltimore Ravens are the Browns right? they won a superbowl. Thanks

No, the Ravens are the Ravens. They stopped being the Browns when they escaped the town.

Do try and keep up.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No they are the Cleveland Browns. Look it up. Art Modell. Are you really going to challenge me on that when I have facts on my side?

No, they WERE the Cleveland Browns, that all changed in 1996.

exactly they were the Cleveland Browns I said that.

No, you said they “are”, not that they “were”.

Grammar is hard I know

where did they come from? I'll wait.

No, the Ravens are the Ravens. They stopped being the Browns when they escaped the town.

Do try and keep up.

No they are the Cleveland Browns. Look it up. Art Modell. Are you really going to challenge me on that when I have facts on my side?

Grammar is hard I know

Where are they now. Quit living in the past, live in the now

Grammar is hard I know

yep. The Arizona Cardinals are the Chicago Cardinals. you know that right? the St. Louis Rams were The LA Rams. and they moved back

Grammar is hard I know

yep. The Arizona Cardinals are the Chicago Cardinals. you know that right? the St. Louis Rams were The LA Rams. and they moved back

With a stop in St Louis along the way

Yet neither St Lous or Chicago takes credit for any wins that might have had.

Only the folks in Cleveland do that as they have nothing else to hang their hats on

So much win is giving me a headache

You'd need a brain to have a headache, pipsqueak.

Little Tom Horner
Sat in the corner,
Telling another lie
Put his hand to his butt
Then pulled out the plug
And said, "Oh what a good boy am I!"

lvmemorabilia10n.jpg

Grammar is hard I know

With a stop in St Louis along the way

Yet neither St Lous or Chicago takes credit for any wins that might have had.

Only the folks in Cleveland do that as they have nothing else to hang their hats on

I do. Many of their fans know where they came from and never left their support for them. wow

The man is brilliant.
And if he doesn't veto it, does that make him an idiot? No, of course not. He would still be a genius in your eyes.
His strategy is brilliant because you retards can't seem to figure it out, no matter how many times he pwns you.
As I stated, in your eyes he is brilliant no matter what he does. He is your god.

Seriously, can he do anything wrong as far as you are concerned?
As long as he makes leftist pigs shit themselves, I will continue to sing his praises.
That's what we hired him to do, after all.
^ thinks that is what is patriotic. Picking a crude pussy grabber who cannot be trusted to pay his bills, lies constantly...........but it makes fellow Americans "shit themselves" in her erotic fantasies.

The man is brilliant.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

5:55 AM - 23 Mar 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

there is nothing "brilliant" about the orange sociopath..... except to uneducated, uninformed trumptards.
He runs circles around Obummer.
he's lapped him many times

Post something to debate...remember opinions are like assholes

so you agree thanks.
Then why do trumpanzees whine so much?

there is nothing "brilliant" about the orange sociopath..... except to uneducated, uninformed trumptards.
He runs circles around Obummer.
he's lapped him many times

Post something to debate...remember opinions are like assholes

so you agree thanks.
Then why do trumpanzees whine so much?
Whine? who?

The man is brilliant.
And if he doesn't veto it, does that make him an idiot? No, of course not. He would still be a genius in your eyes.
His strategy is brilliant because you retards can't seem to figure it out, no matter how many times he pwns you.
As I stated, in your eyes he is brilliant no matter what he does. He is your god.

Seriously, can he do anything wrong as far as you are concerned?
As long as he makes leftist pigs shit themselves, I will continue to sing his praises.
That's what we hired him to do, after all.
^ thinks that is what is patriotic. Picking a crude pussy grabber who cannot be trusted to pay his bills, lies constantly...........but it makes fellow Americans "shit themselves" in her erotic fantasies.
huh?

A veto shits in the hats of the dems and the rinos, and supports the wants and needs of the American people. He needs to do it. Let the assholes in congress know that we are fed up with rampant spending and endless pork.

Forum List

Back