Trump is gonna get it done

So cynical, well lets see if he puts the miners back to.work and build the wall.

Trump fed the coal workers a big heaping serving of bullshit. He's not going to be able to save their jobs. Trump's Chumps have been fooled into bleeving it has something to do with regulation, but it doesn't.

But for every job lost in the coal industry, there have been, and will continue to be, gains in the natural gas industry. It won't be long until Trump and his Chumps are dead silent about coal and claiming credit for the increase in natural gas jobs.

Donnie will raise the price of petroleum products (ie NG) to the point coal will be the only fuel people can afford, thus creating jobs ... wtf is wrong with you?

Well this thread was about the Ray Lewis talk and inner cities, make a new thread for other topics.

Trump job ...

workingmansdeath577.jpg

civilized human job ..

natural-gas-compressor-station-with-worker-nearby.jpg

you decide,

you brought up coal buckieboi !

Sacrifice zones such as the inner cities, the very rural deep south and Appalachia were written off both by the power structure and the american public long ago, and nothing has changed. Watch.

So cynical, well lets see if he puts the miners back to.work and build the wall. He will and he'll help the cities.
Have you seen the court transcripts of this imbecile testifying about his own busine?
Sacrifice zones such as the inner cities, the very rural deep south and Appalachia were written off both by the power structure and the american public long ago, and nothing has changed. Watch.

So cynical, well lets see if he puts the miners back to.work and build the wall. He will and he'll help the cities.
What a joke.Have you read the transcripts of this imbecile when he has been forced to testify under oath about his own businesses?
He doesn't know how to read.

Have you seen the court transcripts of this imbecile testifying about his own busine?

What a joke.Have you read the transcripts of this imbecile when he has been forced to testify under oath about his own businesses?
He doesn't know how to read.

I just dont care

So, you're one of them losers that believes in hope and change every 4 years?

:rofl:

No, I'm a patriot who has optimism for my country in spite of what appears to be an over abundance of bed wetting liberals.
Every 4 years? And wassup with the patriotism bs? Just because you say you're a patriot doesn't make it so. And it doesn't mean you're more patriotic than anyone who calls you out for being an idiot

Every 4 years? And wassup with the patriotism bs? Just because you say you're a patriot doesn't make it so. And it doesn't mean you're more patriotic than anyone who calls you out for being an idiot

No, all the time bed wetter. I'm a vet so I served my country. I reckon that qualifies me as a patriot.

I'm also a volunteer Fire Fighter because I want to serve my community.

You're a parasite and if it wasn't for people like me you would have starved to death years ago.

So cynical.
Did you give President Obama a chance and were you ever not cynical during the past 8 years?
:crybaby:
What makes you think I liked Obama as President, or that I voted for him?

Oh lets play this game
So you voted for Romney?
No. Why would I? He should have stuck to playing Governor

Ok so you did vote for Obama, its not hard to tell, but thanks for the confirmation.

Did you give President Obama a chance and were you ever not cynical during the past 8 years?
:crybaby:

Oh lets play this game
So you voted for Romney?

Ok so you did vote for Obama, its not hard to tell, but thanks for the confirmation.
And McCain, and one of the Bushs, and

Oh lets play this game
So you voted for Romney?

And McCain, and one of the Bushs, and
So are you telling me youre a rino?

Trump job ...

workingmansdeath577.jpg

civilized human job ..

natural-gas-compressor-station-with-worker-nearby.jpg

you decide,

you brought up coal buckieboi !
Yeah, you want them.put out of business m, un dont. Coal.workers want to work, so.fuck off.

are coal workers too stupid to do other jobs like working a a NG plant?

No we want coal to make air and water dirty. Just to piss you off.

Seriously, thats what they know how to do and coal is fine, its cheap and works well.

Forum List

Back