Trump Is Helping Iran Get Nukes!

Another hoax exposed.

Here's Trump talking to the Jews in March of 2016: Read Donald Trump's Speech to AIPAC

TRUMP: My number-one priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: Thank you. Thank you.

His obedient servant last October: Pence goes farther than Trump on Iran deal, says US will "rip up" - CBS News

Well, Trump's had six months to tend to his number one priority of tearing up the Iran agreement.

Oh, wait...

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal - CNNPolitics.com

The United States said Monday that Iran is continuing to comply with the terms of the nuclear deal that curbed Iran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief.
/----/ Didn't Obozo allow Iran to self monitor their compliance? How can you believe anything a terror state claims?

WHAT?

The Rs promised Iran they could have nukes after Obama was out of office and trump to is helping to make that happen.

Why don't RWNJs care about the million$ bribe Netanyahu paid to Tom Cotton? Or the plane deal between Iran and Russia?

You've been duped - yet again.

smh

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Another hoax exposed.

Here's Trump talking to the Jews in March of 2016: Read Donald Trump's Speech to AIPAC

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

His obedient servant last October: Pence goes farther than Trump on Iran deal, says US will "rip up" - CBS News

Well, Trump's had six months to tend to his number one priority of tearing up the Iran agreement.

Oh, wait...

The United States said Monday that Iran is continuing to comply with the terms of the nuclear deal that curbed Iran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief.
/----/ Didn't Obozo allow Iran to self monitor their compliance? How can you believe anything a terror state claims?

WHAT?

The Rs promised Iran they could have nukes after Obama was out of office and trump to is helping to make that happen.

Why don't RWNJs care about the million$ bribe Netanyahu paid to Tom Cotton? Or the plane deal between Iran and Russia?

smh

/----/ Link?

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

WHAT?

smh

/----/ Link?

So you could whine "fake news"?

Go buy a computer, get an ISP, ask a liberal how to find google dot com and do it yourself.

Yeah, that's right, I don't spoon feed the willfully ignorant RWNJs anymore.

But here's a gift just for you. [emoji90]

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

It's funny because Trump says things that get supportive applause as if they agree that he'll do the right things.

Then he does the opposite and their applause is again supportive of the opposite of the right thing.

Rip up the Iran deal
Won't have time to play golf
Give everyone healthcare at a "fraction" of cost
Never settle the Trump U case because he's not guilty
Step away from his businesses
Not looking for security clearances for his kids
Any contacts with Russians

Everyone he went back on as if those were bad ideas to begin with but said over and over and applauded by accident I guess

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

Trump certified the exact same agreement. He certified Iran is in compliance.

So there you go! Now aren't you mad that Trump is helping Iran get nukes, or what?

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

It's funny because Trump says things that get supportive applause as if they agree that he'll do the right things.

Then he does the opposite and their applause is again supportive of the opposite of the right thing.

Rip up the Iran deal
Won't have time to play golf
Give everyone healthcare at a "fraction" of cost
Never settle the Trump U case because he's not guilty
Step away from his businesses
Not looking for security clearances for his kids
Any contacts with Russians

Everyone he went back on as if those were bad ideas to begin with but said over and over and applauded by accident I guess
Exactly.

Since Trump has massively hoaxed the rubes, you have to wonder exactly what it is they like about him. You have to wonder what it was they voted for!

I can only surmise it was all about Mexicans and Muslims. That is all that is left.

So there you go! Now aren't you mad that Trump is helping Iran get nukes, or what?

Same thing with the war in Iraq and afghanistan. Their opinion shifts with the administration.

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

/----/ No. He had no choice. But you already knew that. He is the story from Lib LA Times so you can't screech Fox News lies:
After Trump reluctantly certifies Iran is obeying nuclear deal, he slaps it with new sanctions
A day after certifying that Iran is obeying international restrictions on its nuclear program, the Trump administration went in the opposite direction Tuesday and slapped new sanctions on Tehran for unrelated alleged transgressions.

The Treasury Department blacklisted 18 people and entities for supporting Iran's military and Islamic Revolutionary Guard, which it said harassed U.S. naval vessels and tried to build ballistic missiles and steal U.S. computer software.

The sanctions mean it is illegal for U.S. citizens or companies to do business with those on the list, and any assets they have in the U.S. can be seized. It’s unclear whether the 18 have such assets or businesses.

The back-to-back actions reflect the policy crosscurrents for President Trump in trying to reconcile his campaign promises with the realities of foreign policy governance.
After Trump reluctantly certifies Iran is obeying nuclear deal, he slaps it with new sanctions

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

/----/ No. He had no choice.
Bullshit. If he had no choice, why did he lie to you cucks and say he would tear it up?

Forum List

Back